+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> February 2020 AOR <<<***

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thank you for the response , I have just seen the new update on CIC Website that applicants are being called by SCO to schedule the Biometric . However I am not sure how much time will it take for them to call several thousand applicants who are inland as well.
Yeah this is extremely inefficient.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
So, it seems like only one person(AOR Feb10) on this forum got a biometrics call from Service Canada so far. right?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi everyone,
I’ve been a lurker here and haven’t posted anything. I appreciate everyone sharing their updates.

My AOR is Feb 7
I’m applying with a lawyer and so they have access to everything and any IRCC correspondence happens through them. I noticed a lot of people ordering GCMS notes and calling IRCC. I would like to do the same.

Am I able to do so on my own? What details does the IRCC agent ask for on the phone as verification? What details are required to get GCMS notes? My concern is that since my lawyer is the person of contact, they won’t share the information with me even though I am the applicant.

If anyone has any knowledge about this and could help me out, that’d be great! If not, no worries :)
Your lawyer will prolly ask you sign a consent form (IMM 5744 F), which will allow them to raise webforms or submit gcms request on your behalf. I've applied a lawyer myself and thats what i had to do.

I'm not 100% on this, maybe someone else can confirm.

Cheers
Correctly quoted, a consent form is needed and the lawyer can request on your behalf. If for any reason you don't want to use your lawyer you can use a friend or a family member in Canada as well to request on your behalf; the process is the same. Here is the process outlined for someone who is eligible to request for free

Reactions: Hchadda
Sep 14, 2020
Hello guys! This is so weird, I only posted on here about 2 days ago about how nervous I was. Today I got the golden email!
Another weird thing, I got it on the same day I got a generic response back for my very detailed Webform query. Maybe that had something to do with it? I don't know.

AOR: 8th February 2020
PPR: 17 September 2020
Visa: Express Entry
Residence: United Kingdom

Be patient Hopefully things are speeding up and you'll all get the golden email soon.

nkalassa

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello guys! This is so weird, I only posted on here about 2 days ago about how nervous I was. Today I got the golden email!
Another weird thing, I got it on the same day I got a generic response back for my very detailed Webform query. Maybe that had something to do with it? I don't know.

Be patient Hopefully things are speeding up and you'll all get the golden email soon.
Hi, Congrats on your PPR. Did you get any ADR request? Any ghost update?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

Congratulations.
Did you send the web form to London VO?
That is, in the web form where they ask if your application is in Canada or outside Canada. Did you choose outside Canada and then London VO?

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019

Many congratulations!
Is VFS open in UK?

haris_rasheed

Jul 13, 2018

Hi There, congrats, Whats your VO?

Sep 14, 2020
Congratulations.
Did you send the web form to London VO?
That is, in the web form where they ask if your application is in Canada or outside Canada. Did you choose outside Canada and then London VO?
Hi, I selected "no" for the question "is your application outside canada" because there was a prompt to select no if you're currently affected by COVID. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Mike@2019

simnay2303

Aug 27, 2020
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
12-02-2020
AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020

Hey congratulations!! If you don't mind may I know what details you mentioned or asked for in your Webform!! Anyway my VO is in India and I don't think so it is going to open any soon!! :(

Sep 14, 2020
Hey congratulations!! If you don't mind may I know what details you mentioned or asked for in your Webform!! Anyway my VO is in India and I don't think so it is going to open any soon!! :(
Hi, I asked for the status of my application, whether it had passed eligibility/security. And I also asked what visa office has my application. I sent 2 webform queries and both got generic responses!