+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
i am in the same dilemma...but my app says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information blabla and i'm pretty sure it has changed from start still , no sign on transfer ... might call to see what's going on.
If you do get through to someone then let me know what they say :)
I’m having trouble calling the number for “outside Canada”

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
If you do get through to someone then let me know what they say :)
I’m having trouble calling the number for “outside Canada”
yeah well , takes like an hour but with patience you get someone lol

Ravi123456

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Hello just out of the topic.
But my appicationwas submitted last february as well. Done with the biometrics, medical and been asked to submit one additional document which i police certificate. Unfortunately my passport will be expiring in February 2020. I've seen in other thread that passport must be valid 6months otherwise they will return the passport. Is there any effect if i renew my passport now while waiting for the processing of my application? Im afraid it may affect becauase passport number is written in medical and biometrics. Anyone have same situation here?

I faced a similar situation. I renewed my passport and updated CIC though the webform. They acknowledged the change and I submitted my new passport for stamping.

Reactions: Waggles88

vaudsama

Feb 23, 2019
i am in the same dilemma...but my app says We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information blabla and i'm pretty sure it has changed from start still , no sign on transfer ... might call to see what's going on.
Ditto keeping me in the loop too. Mine has the same statements. If you do manage to get in touch with someone, can you put the number you used in here? All the numbers I keep finding are for inland!

Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Jessieroberts12

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
1 888 242 2100 is a long ride to get to sponsorship tho.....

Reactions: vaudsama

Toping

Feb 7, 2019
Hello just out of the topic.
But my appicationwas submitted last february as well. Done with the biometrics, medical and been asked to submit one additional document which i police certificate. Unfortunately my passport will be expiring in February 2020. I've seen in other thread that passport must be valid 6months otherwise they will return the passport. Is there any effect if i renew my passport now while waiting for the processing of my application? Im afraid it may affect becauase passport number is written in medical and biometrics. Anyone have same situation here?
Hello i just want ti ask where is the PA from?

candyboop

Apr 18, 2019
Hello, yes so I just like to share my experience re Biometrics, just in case someone have the same situation here like mine.. :)
I am based in Malaysia and I enrolled my Biometrics last May 17, it took more than 3weeks to reflect/uploaded it in my application and status changed to "Completed" .. why??:( I received email notification from VAC Malaysia that my Biometric result has been forwarded to Singapore IRCC for processing (which didn't bother me at first) 5days after and it is till not uploading in my application/GCKEY, I started to make some follow ups to the VAC, Singapore IRCC and I also used WebForm to inquire,, it really took a while for them to track my Biometric results and it really makes me anxious because I really do not know where is my Biometric results are..

Then finally after 3weeks and 2days Singapore IRCC responded saying SINCE my application is being processed in Mississauga - they have forwarded to the responsible office my query as well as the CS CSC (Webform) replied that Mississauga (my VO) hasn't received my Biometric results. - In this case VAC should directly forward it to Mississauga not in Singapore..

Lesson: When you received the notification email saying your Biometric result has been forwarded to a certain office - be sure it is your correct VO, and if happens that it is wrong VO - use the WebForm and attached your Biometric results (in clear copy) and ask the agent to forward it to your VO.:);)

Last edited:
Reactions: caninfoseeker

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Ditto keeping me in the loop too. Mine has the same statements. If you do manage to get in touch with someone, can you put the number you used in here? All the numbers I keep finding are for inland!

Fingers crossed!
+1 613 944 4000 (Ministry of Foreign Affairs). Has the option to select IRCC. Just listen to all the options carefully.

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Mine was already transfer. Im wondering what is their criteria of transferring application to home country/VO and to CPC-M.
I honestly don’t think anyone knows. There’s been some people say it’s if the application is “easy” then it’ll go to CPC-M but some applicants with “easy” situations have had theirs go to their local VO. Depends on work load too I feel.
My local VO is London which is known to be very very slow. Maybe that is the hold up, I’m not too sure why it’s not been transferred yet o_O

Reactions: jeane_libatin