Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hi guys! just wanted to check if it's absolutely essential for everyone to get the email about the application moving to a visa office?
Our application was received on Feb 11th and ever since then we've received all the requests - SA, BR, medical within the expected time frame.

But we never received the email about the application being transferred to a VO. Checked the spam folder as well.

Is it possible that they missed sending that email or is it that the application never got transferred? Is there something that we can do from our end to resolve this?
I'm waiting this letter too.

SA BR MR done

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! just wanted to check if it's absolutely essential for everyone to get the email about the application moving to a visa office?
Our application was received on Feb 11th and ever since then we've received all the requests - SA, BR, medical within the expected time frame.

But we never received the email about the application being transferred to a VO. Checked the spam folder as well.

Is it possible that they missed sending that email or is it that the application never got transferred? Is there something that we can do from our end to resolve this?
It doesn't matter. Sometimes people get emails and sometimes they dont and directly get PPR or additional document request.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
In my account it say that my husband medical results are in but didn't here if he passed or not it has been a week it's been of there no update on results. I uploaded for me to be my husband representative 4 times they keep saying they haven't received it. So frustrating, it least it at the Kingston co. I am thankful for that. Still no bio request yet.

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
In my account it say that my husband medical results are in but didn't here if he passed or not it has been a week it's been of there no update on results. I uploaded for me to be my husband representative 4 times they keep saying they haven't received it. So frustrating, it least it at the Kingston co. I am thankful for that. Still no bio request yet.
If ecas showing medical results received check gckey account to see if it says medical passed

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Check again man bcuz my ecas says received and gckey shows passed. I didnt get an actual email I jus checked and saw the update in my account