+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

jnt2017

Apr 26, 2017
Well, it really has been a busy 24 hours for this application lol. Got the Sponsor Approval, AOR and Medical Request today! So things are finally really moving along.

Reactions: rach_yyz

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Well, it really has been a busy 24 hours for this application lol. Got the Sponsor Approval, AOR and Medical Request today! So things are finally really moving along.
Me too things are moving fast got app for medical, going to bio next week. So exciting

Reactions: rach_yyz

Jessieroberts12

Dec 9, 2018
Got asked for Biometric Fees today. Payed just now and submitted the receipt. I’m in Canada though so anyone know how I will give my biometrics in Canad? There’s someone on the January group who’s in Canada and he did his in Buffalo AB?
Any advice would be great :)

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
hey guys someone help me this question, We are done with Medicals, Biometrics and passed, but we haven't received the transferred to any VO office yet, is there any chance that people don't get their AOR2 and get the passport request ? or do we have to get AOR2 before getting the PPR.. there so many people who's application received after me got their file transferred already...

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
hey guys someone help me this question, We are done with Medicals, Biometrics and passed, but we haven't received the transferred to any VO office yet, is there any chance that people don't get their AOR2 and get the passport request ? or do we have to get AOR2 before getting the PPR.. there so many people who's application received after me got their file transferred already...
Question? When you paid for your biometric is there an application you print after u paid. And do you automatically upload your receipt and send it

Jeevan Kumar

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Question? When you paid for your biometric is there an application you print after u paid. And do you automatically upload your receipt and send it
I paid the fee along with the Application fee. and I printed the receipt and submitted with the application itself

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you try calling the CIC again? I will try to call again tomorrow if my husband can have appointment for bio and medical eventhough they didn't correct there mistake yet...
They ask my wife to call. Do you guys know number to call outside Canada?

I asked my wife to book an appointment anyway. If they ask then tell them that we submitted webform and it will get updated.

Shivaliwalia

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys
My husbnd gave his biometrics on 31st but it has not been updated yet. Today is gonna b 10th day. medical shows passed but bio.etric statuhas not changed. Any suggestion??

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hey guys
My husbnd gave his biometrics on 31st but it has not been updated yet. Today is gonna b 10th day. medical shows passed but bio.etric statuhas not changed. Any suggestion??
Wife did biometric on April 8th ,it's updated on CIC as in the biometric number and expiration but that is... no confirmation , nothing