FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys,

Here's my timeline,

App recieved February 13,

Medical request April 5
SA recieved April 8th
Request to pay biometric fee april, 1st, paid fee April April 1st, waiting for biometric instructions.
Congrats. How and where did you pay the bio fee. Did cic give you the link

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I submitted the webform to correct the gender in Biometrics and medical request letter. Its been 8 business days but no replies. Where do they send new documents? gckey or to email?

Just found out my spouse gmail storage space is full from last week and because of that she didnt receive any email. I cleared up the space and came to know if your email storage is full then sender emails are rebounced and they had to send it again.

I asked her to call Biometric center and hospital to book an appointment and let know the case. is it ok?

Any suggestions?

MihaiS

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Thanks! Any idea on how I can actually speak with someone? With the automated options I heard, they required an application number.
Yeah thru the options, if you have or not an app number they will ask you security questions which you've put on the app

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Reactions: schweisy

Awais_ch

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Same we all are in same boat! my file was received on Feb 14th and everything is passed and no transfer to VO yet!
However, some applicant who received an AOR way after my file, still medical isn't passed, got their files transferred. No one can predict CIC steps and what goes in their offices. May be my immigration agent is on vacays! lol

is it possible that file is transferred and we didn't get an e-mail or they started processing file at Sydney?

Yes, that is strange and not good to see that some applicants from November and December are still waiting their files to be moved to processing Visa office. And their files are sitting in Sydney office.

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys,

Here's my timeline,

App recieved February 13,

Medical request April 5
SA recieved April 8th
Request to pay biometric fee april, 1st, paid fee April April 1st, waiting for biometric instructions.
Hey, If you didn't pay it when you submitted the original package. YOu can go online and pay it and submit it through the IRCC web-form.

When submitting the receipt use the PA details.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=CA&lob=clc

IRCC Web-form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thanks. Got my medical request have an app this Friday to do medical. Waiting to do bio

jnt2017

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah thru the options, if you have or not an app number they will ask you security questions which you've put on the app
Thanks for your reply! I ended up getting the Biometrics request via e-mail yesterday, and Sponsorship Approval today! Looks like they skipped the AOR. Hopefully I won't need to call them now, but in any event at least I now have the application number :).

Thanks again.

Reactions: MihaiS

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018

Thanks. Got my medical request have an app this Friday to do medical. Waiting to do bio
Hey, If you didn't pay it when you submitted the original package. YOu can go online and pay it and submit it through the IRCC web-form.

When submitting the receipt use the PA details.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=CA&lob=clc

IRCC Web-form
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
If your spouse have a child and they are not come with them do they still have do do medical because cic sent 2 medical form one for him and one for his daughter.

jnt2017

Apr 26, 2017
Wow....there is no rhyme or reason to this huh lol. Thanks so much for the insight, that does give hope that thing will start moving. Its great having support from others going through the same journey!
Lol..yes..sometimes the process is textbook, and sometimes not so much. I also got the SA today and was able to see on ecas that the application is in process.

You're so right though, having the support and extra insight from others in the process makes a world of difference! I hope that you'll hear something soon!

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for your reply! I ended up getting the Biometrics request via e-mail yesterday, and Sponsorship Approval today! Looks like they skipped the AOR. Hopefully I won't need to call them now, but in any event at least I now have the application number :).

Thanks again.
My husband is in Jamaica how much was medical. My husband has a child she was also sent a medical for eventhough she is not coming with him. Did you have to bring 2 passport pick with you to the doctor

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Lol..yes..sometimes the process is textbook, and sometimes not so much. I also got the SA today and was able to see on ecas that the application is in process.

You're so right though, having the support and extra insight from others in the process makes a world of difference! I hope that you'll hear something soon!
I was sent my medical before my sponsor approval

jnt2017

Apr 26, 2017
My husband is in Jamaica how much was medical. My husband has a child she was also sent a medical for eventhough she is not coming with him. Did you have to bring 2 passport pick with you to the doctor
I haven't gotten the medical request yet, so I'm not sure. The Applicant is actually my mom and the Sponsor is my dad. I'm their representative and doing the process on their behalf. I'll let you know as soon as I get the medical request for my mom and she gets the cost! I'm guessing it may depend on which doctor your husband goes to though.

There are a few other Jamaican applicants on here, perhaps they can shed some light.

Last edited:

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
Hey, My husband paid $13,000 I think at the Kingston location. It wasn't more than that though. He took pictures at the medical office.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.