+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FEBRUARY 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah they are a bit slow those days on MR. Saw it updated on CIC. Now we wait BR to be confirmed. it says "
Review of medical results | You passed the medical exam. " and Biometrics : they are already in the profile but nothing that says Approved / completed whatever.
Medical Passed.

Reactions: patvicto

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Hey everyone,
I need some advice regarding our medical as we are really worried and confused. We received the biometrics and medical request a while ago, but unfortunately my husband was diagnosed with jaundice around the same time. He was hospitalized for about 10 days. He is in the process of recovering but has not fully recovered yet. Previously, we had planned to do the biometrics and medical as close to the end of the 30 days given to us as possible in the hopes that he would have recovered by then. But we have now heard from someone that it would cause problems even if they detect slight symptoms of jaundice.
Based on the information on their website, it seems like they are more concerned about serious illnesses such as hepatitis, while jaundice is a temporary illnesses and my husband is recovering quickly.
Does any one have any advice for us on what we should do? could this be a problem for us? and should we ask for an extension to do the biometrics and medical by submitting a webform request with the doctor's note about his illness?
I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thank you!
History of Jaundice won't cause any negative impact on medical admissibility. My spouse had one and we passed medicals.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
History of Jaundice won't cause any negative impact on medical admissibility. My spouse had one and we passed medicals.
as i said in a previous post ,takes a lot not to pass the medical as they allow up to 20 000$ / year in expenses to the system so... unless the person has a super dangerous disease like Tuberculose or something similar (Something that requires ressources home, or hospitalisation on regular bases), i would say 99% passes.

Last edited:

shh

Apr 1, 2019
My spouse recently had it and his tests for liver are getting normal eventually. We are worried that something might show up in urine or blood test. Plus his eyes are also yellow and getting back to normal slowly. Do you think we should be okay?

shh

Apr 1, 2019
as i said in a previous post ,takes a lot not to pass the medical as they allow up to 20 000$ / year in expenses to the system so... unless the person has a super dangerous disease like Tuberculose or something similar (Something that requires ressources home, or hospitalisation on regular bases), i would say 99% passes.
Thank you for the reassuring reply. We were planning to take all the doc reports with us and the medication that he is taking so they know the reason for any minor abnormalities in blood and urine test. Really hoping it wont be a big issue.

metabug

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
My spouse recently had it and his tests for liver are getting normal eventually. We are worried that something might show up in urine or blood test. Plus his eyes are also yellow and getting back to normal slowly. Do you think we should be okay?
Yes, you should be okay. They may ask for further tests for jaundice patients to ensure that there are no serious illness such as Hepatitis that will require excessive demand for treatment. But at the end, you'll pass the medicals.

tztk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi guys, is there a way to confirm if background checks have commenced when you don't have an access to the GcKey account? Many thanks

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Medical done 16th of April haven't heard anything yet. Still have not got bio request.yet email said application sent to Kingston Visa office.
My application has not yet been sent to KVO but we got MR and Bio request. Hubby waited standing outside 3 HOURS today (and still there at this moment) to do his biometrics even though he had an appointment at the Kingston office. The letter CIC gives states that it serves as confirmation of payment but they still sent him away asking for the receipt number as proof of payment. I just sent him a screenshot of the initial application receipt which included the fee so hopefully no more issues and he gets it done today!

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
hello.. can anyone help.. i applied for my wife's Inland application (AOR Received).. her Open work permit application was returned due to insufficient fees (very confusing as i paid only $100 and did not include $155)... i have only AOR at the moment...can i apply ONLINE?? or i have to send paper application only??

Anyone else on the similar situation??

What is approval in principle??

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Weird thing happened for me, my wife's medical passed on the same day it was given. She went and gave the test on 8th April, and it showed up as passed on the same day.

Haven't heard anything since.
Wow never heard a medical pass the same day before. Congratulations

JAY001B

Apr 27, 2019
Anyone with same situation ??
got request to pay biometrics fees on march 26 ; paid and uploaded the receipt on same day. its been a month today did not get any mail on how to give biometrics.!!!

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
got request to pay biometrics fees on march 26 ; paid and uploaded the receipt on same day. its been a month today did not get any mail on how to give biometrics.!!!
Same here I'm just patiently waiting gotta keep in mind the process takes 12months although persons who applied after us has already done same. It's just a process

Reactions: schweisy and alaria

Waggles88

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
N
Seems to be the norm. Keep in mind the application form states very clearly if you don’t pay biometrics upfront that your application may experience a delay.
Don’t stress though, seems to be normal.

Reactions: schweisy

MrsBee

Apr 20, 2019
PA = Filipino, Sponsor = Canadian citizen
Sent: Jan 1 2019, Canada
AOR1: Feb 26, 2019
SA: Mar 2
Medical Request: Mar 4
Medical Complete: Mar 14
Medical Passed: IDK if i pass but i hope.
Biometrics Request: April 15
Biometrics Complete: April 23
AOR2: April 26

Toping

Feb 7, 2019
N

Seems to be the norm. Keep in mind the application form states very clearly if you don’t pay biometrics upfront that your application may experience a delay.
N

same with me i paid biometric last march 26, nothing happen after that.. but i got a message saying that my application was transferred to VO for further processing...