+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
please note ralph goodale lost his seat in yesterdays federal election - I am not sure if that means he can no longer assist

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
What?! What do your GCMS notes say? I strongly believe that what you got from Ralph is the most accurate info, I doubt the agents would give an MP misleading info. Have you already ordered new notes?

I thought you mentioned eligibility was passed?? Note that eigibility "met" is very different from eligibility "passed". Met still leaves room for questions and possible RR.. What was the exact word used from Ralph? If he said "met" then yes, the agent could be right in saying it's not completely done.
I just did some research on the forum regarding met and passed. I have found that it depends on your visa office. Some visa offices use the term met to say that eligibility was passed but others use met to say eligibility was recommended passed so again the best way to know that you have passed eligibility is ordering your GCMS notes.

vivekkhati

Oct 22, 2019
Hello,

I am 16 feb 2019 AOR. Primary applicant is my wife. We moved from US to India in August 2019. I just got a message in CIC account to provide Police certificate for each state in US. I stayed in multiple states in US. However, i provided US FBI PCC. Has anybody ever faced this? Any idea how to provide these from India?I have 1 month to upload all these documents to CIC.

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hello,

I am 16 feb 2019 AOR. Primary applicant is my wife. We moved from US to India in August 2019. I just got a message in CIC account to provide Police certificate for each state in US. I stayed in multiple states in US. However, i provided US FBI PCC. Has anybody ever faced this? Any idea how to provide these from India?I have 1 month to upload all these documents to CIC.
Omg!! I moved from us to india too. Very strange they asked pcc from each state. May be go to each state department website and call them asking for PCC .

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hello,

Is it just you or your wife got the request for pcc as well?

vivekkhati

Oct 22, 2019
Omg!! I moved from us to india too. Very strange they asked pcc from each state. May be go to each state department website and call them asking for PCC .
Yeah, was checking that only. But wanted to know if someone else has gone through this process. Will help as 1 month is not sufficient

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
I had the same issue employer web search. I also sent the same documents on 15th oct. When Is interview scheduled for?
Hey, I also have the same problem regarding employer web search. I provided the website but it's not working. But they didn't ask me any ADR or Plf letter regarding that issue. Do you think I will receive an additional document regarding that issue? I just want to know did CIC wants the business registration number as the website is not working. Please let me know.

Manu75185

Jan 25, 2019
Hey, I also have the same problem regarding employer web search. I provided the website but it's not working. But they didn't ask me any ADR or Plf letter regarding that issue. Do you think I will receive an additional document regarding that issue? I just want to know did CIC wants the business registration number as the website is not working. Please let me know.
Actually they mentioned that please provide additional information or documents that allay their concern regarding employer verification because they could not find them through web search and my boss operating their business from their home. So thats why I submitted the business license which had the same address.