+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Yes and the high volume of calls is what i heard! How can I know where my application is being processed? I chose Canada as I don't know anything else. But I've been reading things like "London" and "Sydney" .
Refer page 237. You can send and email on the given email- id. Within office hours and ask all your questions

Ali_pm3

Aug 20, 2019
Thank you so much, I got to talk to an agent after about 50 minutes of call waiting only to figure out that my application is in London anf I must contact them via email :( Has anyone ever called those offices? Or is email the only way to get to them?

ENGNADER

Jul 5, 2019
Hey guys,
I submitted a web form for my delayed application, but I did not receive any acknowledgment of receipt via email. Is it normal? Thank you!

Kishorkg2

May 21, 2017
Guys after saying medical passed all these time I have again been requested to do medical again post six months. Any one faced same situation? I gave my medical in November 2018, not one year completed yet!

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys,
I submitted a web form for my delayed application, but I did not receive any acknowledgment of receipt via email. Is it normal? Thank you!
They take a minimum of 5 business days to reply. I got a reply after 10 days once and 5 days the subsequent time.

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Guys after saying medical passed all these time I have again been requested to do medical again post six months. Any one faced same situation? I gave my medical in November 2018, not one year completed yet!
In my experience, this happens if they are close to processing your PR, or they want to check that you don't have an issue with a medical concern that was resolved but may have long term effects.

Reactions: LuckyCent

RBV2909

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
20-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2019
Thanks for the motivation.
Sometimes, some people or most of the time most people needs to be ignored. They could feel good about themselves only if they think their situation is better than others and they will go around saying that too. Responding will only danamge out peace of mind and waste our time. Their Brian is so underdeveloped in my opinion and they don't know any better. Ignoring is the best policy

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Sometimes, some people or most of the time most people needs to be ignored. They could feel good about themselves only if they think their situation is better than others and they will go around saying that too. Responding will only danamge out peace of mind and waste our time. Their Brian is so underdeveloped in my opinion and they don't know any better. Ignoring is the best policy
Hahahaha... good one...
Yes ignorance is bliss..

Reactions: LuckyCent

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Hi all,

My timeline

AOR - Feb 26
Meds passed - April 11
Biometrics completed - April 16
No updates after that
Ordered GCMS notes on July 24
Received GCMS notes on August 23

Eligibility - Recommend passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not started
Updated on July 20

Any idea when I can expect PPR?
In exactly the same situation, although I had applied GCMS about 45 days back still haven't received them.
So I emailed the GCMS authority and they stated that IRCC may delay the release of the GCMS notes if the application is close to being approved and they would prioritize our application approval over the release of the notes.
I hope for the best.

Last edited:

Zigzag13

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Aor Feb 10
Medical pass : March 27
Biometrics : April 10

Haven’t seen any updates since April 10.
Called ircc agent and he mentioned eligibility is met and security is in progress.
Does eligibility met mean noc and job verification is okay? How long does security take generally?

Thank you

MEHUL KUMAR

Nov 9, 2017
Aor Feb 10
Medical pass : March 27
Biometrics : April 10

Haven’t seen any updates since April 10.
Called ircc agent and he mentioned eligibility is met and security is in progress.
Does eligibility met mean noc and job verification is okay? How long does security take generally?

Thank you
I'm also on the same boat...
Eligibility recommended pass. .. Since 15 days. .. AOR 11 Feb.
Each passing day seems like an age...