+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>February 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

radhika123

Jan 15, 2019
i got a update in profile today..when i logged in there is no change..is this ghost update ??anyone had a similar experience before biometrics letter?

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Anyone waiting on MEP, it is worthwhile checking your account directly to see if the status has changed to "You have passed the medical exam". I received the email about an update to my account two days after my account was actually updated to MEP.

Reactions: Mr_Chang

Chandra51188

Nov 16, 2018
Have a query on biometrics. .. is anyone paid biometrics for appicant and spouse ? I have submitted my docs for myself n my spouse and paid 85$ for biometrics. But many of them said they paid $170 for 2 applicant. Just want to cross verify.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
So just to share my experience with biometrics. My AoR was 7th February I got my MEP, BIL, and ADR for two PCCs (needed personalized letters from IRCC) last Friday 22nd March. I took the earliest available appointment at the closest VFS Visa Application (Tuesday 26th March in Bangkok). I arrived at noon for a 12:30 appointment. Was asked to fill in some consent forms, but waited outside until 12:30. Then went into a room and got a queue number. At a counter, I was asked for two copies of my passport (didn't have them), fortunately they were able to make the copy at a nominal charge (~10 US cents per copy). I was then asked to wait for my number to be called again. Went to a room where I was told to raise my hands and wiggle my fingers and asked whether I had any scars on my fingertips (no - I treat them with love and care!). Next I had to take off my glasses and sit in front of a camera. I was asked to close my eyes while a flash ring around the lens was turned on and then got semi-blinded when I opened them. I was given receipts and asked to sign something and was done. The whole process (for me and the Mrs.) took under 30 minutes.

Unlike for some people, my application was not updated immediately. But somewhere between 10 and 15 hours later it was updated to biometrics complete (I got no email).

I will complete my PCCs by the end of next week at which point I can strap in for the real waiting and twiddling of thumbs :)

All the best to everyone, and don't stress too much for those awaiting the MEP/BIL with February AoR - the tunnel's not too much longer.

mav20

Mar 22, 2019
Looking at the immmitracker, it looks like 46-48 days for AOR to MEP is the new normal now..