Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
Submitted with appliaction
IELTS Request
Admin please update oath invitation received today 30th. Oath date is May 17th Mississauga office

canadianguy15

Mar 22, 2019
test cleared today (20/20)... Officer advised that Oath date will come in 1-2 months.. getting closer now.. :)
ECAS status updated on 02-May as Decision Made. Hoping to get oath date soon
For those waiting, good luck to all of you. Patience is the key and make sure to order GCMS if there are delays, it gives officer a chance to re-visit your file

canvisa_gr8

Jul 11, 2012
My Status :(
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 19, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 12, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on April 30, 2018.
The processing went to Mississauga- :eek:
Hope we get Before the election o_O
CANADA need Voters ;)

Reactions: Syeda907

bigsho

Sep 11, 2016
For those waiting, good luck to all of you. Patience is the key and make sure to order GCMS if there are delays, it gives officer a chance to re-visit your file
Did you have your test at the Glen Erin location?
I did my test on 10 April and the officer told me I should expect an invite in 4 to 8 weeks, but ecas still shows "In Process". Most people report that status changes to "Decision Made" the next day or in a few days so I was concerned. I called IRCC to find out but they said its only been 3 weeks so its too early. I'm just wondering if this is a processing office/location issue or some how my file has not been placed in the right pile.

bigsho

Sep 11, 2016
Admin, Please update status ECAS is now showing Decision Made as of today 27th April, test was on 24th. I have a question, DM is only updated for myself and wife, kids ECAS is still showing in process, they are under 13 years, is this normal??
Was your test at Glen Erin location? I had my test and interview on 10 April but still ECAS hasn't changed to Decision made. Wondering why its taking so long.

PTJ

Jun 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone knows how long it takes for IRCC to get fingerprint report after captured?

canadianguy15

Mar 22, 2019
Oath date received May 29, 2019... Admin pls update

canadianguy15

Mar 22, 2019
Did you have your test at the Glen Erin location?
I did my test on 10 April and the officer told me I should expect an invite in 4 to 8 weeks, but ecas still shows "In Process". Most people report that status changes to "Decision Made" the next day or in a few days so I was concerned. I called IRCC to find out but they said its only been 3 weeks so its too early. I'm just wondering if this is a processing office/location issue or some how my file has not been placed in the right pile.
Yes, my test was in Glen Erin location and to my surprise officer was very nice. At the end of interview she said all paperwork is in order and you should receive oath invitation in 1-2 months. Office also asked us to verify the email address on file with them as invitation would come via email only. Test was on 30-Apr and ECAS was updated on 2-May as Decision Made. But, based on my experience with IRCC processing, there;s no definitive timeline for anything.. you just have to be patient.. they will not drop your file but eventually it will be processed one day.. which day depends completely on your luck IMO.
I hope you get oath invitation soon and all those waiting for long time start getting updates on their file... XOXOXOXOXO

Imranazh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2013
Toronto, ON
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Was your test at Glen Erin location? I had my test and interview on 10 April but still ECAS hasn't changed to Decision made. Wondering why its taking so long.
Yes, My test was on the same location, Don't worry you will get oath Invite pretty soon.

LuckyAL

Feb 9, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
27-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
15-Mar-2014
Med's Request
01-Jul-2014
Passport Req..
30-Jul-2014