Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
AOR FEB 13th
MEP FEB 20th
NA2 FEB 26th
IP2 FEB 27th
Profile updated MAR 15th
im in this same stage and av not gotten any update yet. fingers crossed, congrats to u , but once they update your profile and notn is there, they send ppr request to email direct that same night or next day,. just be patience and wait for it.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
and anyone knows at what stage they start checking documents.
Reason I asked is bcos I applied for 2 yrs Canada and 2 yrs from back home, my overall point was 472 with 8 L. 8 S. R. 5.5. W 6 for ielts.
But my main concern is I have 1 and 8 months full time work experience ongoing now which I submitted a reference letter with my T4 amd paystubs and the noc was B, then I had a second job in 2016 that was for 4 months which was noc A, but my employer cud not give me a reference letter cos I was partly in school for 1 month out of the 4 months, I uploaded an explanation letter, T4 and paystubs that shows I worked there for 4 months. im just curious and scared if that will be a problem while the immigration officer is reviewing my documents. I just added the 4 months previous work experience to make it 2 years work experience in Canada in total.
I need answers plsssss, as my medicals was passed yday and im sure they are reviewing my docs now. :confused:
As long as your points wont come down below ITA mark with out considering that 4 months experience you will be fine. With out reference letter its hard for any VO to believe that you actually did a skilled job. But how come did you enrolled in school while you are working. Is that experience gained on study permit? I am not an expert but this is just from my opinion.

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
As long as your points wont come down below ITA mark with out considering that 4 months experience you will be fine. With out reference letter its hard for any VO to believe that you actually did a skilled job. But how come did you enrolled in school while you are working. Is that experience gained on study permit? I am not an expert but this is just from my opinion.
the job was a full time job after my studies cos I ended my programme in school early and I was able to work from march to june as noc a, then I was waiting for my work permit to come in, i wasn't on study permit any longer from april till june,
a friend of mine was in the same boat, and worked for 3 months after school with noc C and was a call centre job which is not allowed, I guessed they don't check documents like that, cos she just submitted her t4, record of employment, bank statement and paystubs without a reference letter, although she called cic bfr uploading the documents. and she got her PPR within 2 weeks after medical passed,
without the 4 months work experience, my points will drop down to 422 and I had 472 with the 4 months work experience.
I'm just worried cos iv not gotten any update from cic since march 5 when my medical passed and my adr says no adt documents required.