+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

so they will call me ??

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Pears09 said:
Hii, I was wondering did you send your passport first when you email them for your spouse or you waited them to reply to your email.
And if you posted before cic replied did you got your passport back... :'(... am too confused... Thank you once again... :D
I sent email to cic on the same day I got PPR (about my spouse's visa stamping). Then I waited for about 4 days for them to reply. They didn't reply. So i sent my passport to ottawa with a cover letter mentioning i have requested different visa office for my spouse. Then 11 days after i received my PPR, I got response from visa office back home requesting my spouse's passport. A week after my spouse received his PPR, his passport is now on its way back. but my passport is stuck at ottawa ....been three weeks almost.

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
kevinszeto said:
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

so they will call me ??
This is just a generic note when you log on to ECAS to check the application status online. CIC does not normally call applicant, just expect PPR.

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Guys . I finally recieved a request to submit my passport and photos. It went to my junk folder and was sent yesterday. I am a late march applicant.

Quick question - It says send it to Ottawa addres on Lauriel Ave but mark it to somone's attention - some AB 12013 etc . Did someone else get this ?

Secondly - It did not ask me to include any return envelope.. is that important ?

Thanks guys

Tigurius

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
roadtocanada2014 said:
Guys . I finally recieved a request to submit my passport and photos. It went to my junk folder and was sent yesterday. I am a late march applicant.

Quick question - It says send it to Ottawa addres on Lauriel Ave but mark it to somone's attention - some AB 12013 etc . Did someone else get this ?

Secondly - It did not ask me to include any return envelope.. is that important ?

Thanks guys
If you do not include an xpresspost national return envelope they will send it back to you regular mail (meaning it can take 10-20 days to get back to you).

When you send it you put "Attention: " and your application number which usually starts with two digits and a bunch of numbers.

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Thank you so much..

Sorry if i was not clear. They have a diffeent number listed and they want me to mark it to Attention -AB12110

This is not my application number at all.

Cheers

Panucci

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
prprpr said:
Hey Panucci
Is your tracker activated? I am still waiting for mine to be activated.
Nope... Still waiting... They got my package on Feb 19th!!someone in the same situation as me, got his tracker activated yesterday... So I'm really expecting to get mine activated today!!!! :)

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roadtocanada2014 said:
Thank you so much..

Sorry if i was not clear. They have a diffeent number listed and they want me to mark it to Attention -AB12110

This is not my application number at all.

Cheers
Send your passport as instructed. AB12110 is a reference code assigned to Immigration officer working on your file. Every officer has their own code.
You must mark it to that person. Also include your application number and client ID.

It is always better to send a return envelope - even if they have not asked for it. Passports are important documents hence tracking is critical.

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
vermanaman said:
Send your passport as instructed. AB12110 is a reference code assigned to Immigration officer working on your file. Every officer has their own code.
You must mark it to that person. Also include your application number and client ID.

It is always better to send a return envelope - even if they have not asked for it. Passports are important documents hence tracking is critical.

Thanks a Million. Appreciate your assistance.

Pears09

Mar 10, 2015
prprpr said:
I sent email to cic on the same day I got PPR (about my spouse's visa stamping). Then I waited for about 4 days for them to reply. They didn't reply. So i sent my passport to ottawa with a cover letter mentioning i have requested different visa office for my spouse. Then 11 days after i received my PPR, I got response from visa office back home requesting my spouse's passport. A week after my spouse received his PPR, his passport is now on its way back. but my passport is stuck at ottawa ....been three weeks almost.
Thanks a tone my friend.... may be this will help me a lot.... so i can expect the time frame around month an a half to get all this done... Thanks :) :) :)

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Panucci said:
Nope... Still waiting... They got my package on Feb 19th!!someone in the same situation as me, got his tracker activated yesterday... So I'm really expecting to get mine activated today!!!! :)
Hey!!! is your tracker activated now? Nothing for me!!!
I am so freakin upset :(
Please keep me posted if and when your tracker gets activated

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
Guys - I know some of you have already completed the landing at the border. I am just waiting for my COPR and as soon as I get it, I will go and flagpole as I am in canada already from the last one year..

Can some one tell me if you were asked to fill any forms at the airport ?

- Like an application for permanent residence card ? Can I fill it in advance and take it with me ?

Also :

- Do I need to carry any other documents apart from Passport and COPR ?
- What kind of documents do you carry to show proof of funds ? I am a single applicant so how much would I need to show ?
- Lastly, I am from NZ and I will transfer some money in the next few months to buy a house.. Do I need to disclose that ?

Thank you and your assistance will be appreciated.

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys any idea how many of Jan and Feb applicants are still waiting for DM/PPR on this thread?

I called up CIC today after a month...this time the agent wasnt helpful at all and just said application is in process.

Also - for Jan/Feb applicants - our medicals would be expiring in April/May depending on when you guys did it...hope we will get PPR before that as new Medical Request will easily delay process by a 20-30 days i think.