+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 PNP applicant that already submitted their application to NS CIO

Classically Mild

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Can't believe it. How long does CIC want us to wait. When I received my IP status in early September, I thought I will get my PPR before Halloween. Now PPR before Christmas seems like a dream. This callous and I don't care attitude of CIC is making me unduly anxious.

zacalberts

Nov 13, 2014
ECAS shows application received Feb 10, Medical received . no IP yet... :(

AOR receive date Mach 11 2014
Medical done march 17
Doc requested/ RPRF Aug 15

Nov 13, 2014
it is so sad, just wanna cry. Why it takes so so so so so so long?

I see no hope get PPR by dec. I am March applicant and ip in middle of sep. I saw some feb haven't PPR yet. So so sad.

Do you think CIC will take 17 months to finish ? Such long time :'( :'(

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
roadtocanada2014 said:
Guys - I have posted this before but did not really get too much of interest!! Are you guys up for meeting in person for a social get together ? Movie /drinks/dinner etc.. I am sure most of us are new to canada - I really dont have any friends here and it definitey gets boring.. I live in Vancouver and would love to connect with people who are up for making new friends and connections..

cheers
dude, there are people living all over the place, for example i live in SK..

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors,
Will Express Entry 2015 influence the provincial nomination programs?
or they will do it as before?

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one can categorically state for now the exact extent of the influence (even the most seasoned of the immigration lawyers). Everyone expects some sort of influence on the PNP but still everyone is saying wait until Jan 2015 comes... then we shall know.
But my thinking is that the existing programs will be impacted NOT is a beneficial way to the candidates already in the program. They will be sacrificed in some way just to loud how super wonderful this new program is. Don't forget that the budget for introducing this new program by CIC has to be justified. So yes, expect some impact on the existing PNP.

MedZed said:
Seniors,
Will Express Entry 2015 influence the provincial nomination programs?
or they will do it as before?

SSM2011

Oct 28, 2014
Ed_nia said:
No one can categorically state for now the exact extent of the influence (even the most seasoned of the immigration lawyers). Everyone expects some sort of influence on the PNP but still everyone is saying wait until Jan 2015 comes... then we shall know.
But my thinking is that the existing programs will be impacted NOT is a beneficial way to the candidates already in the program. They will be sacrificed in some way just to loud how super wonderful this new program is. Don't forget that the budget for introducing this new program by CIC has to be justified. So yes, expect some impact on the existing PNP.
Please don't say something you are not 100% sure about. We don't work for CIC which means that we are not qualified to predict what is gonna happen. Be positive and encouraging. People are already stressed and frustrated. Thank you

Ed_nia

Apr 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With due respect to you sir/madam, I merely gave my 'thinking' on a topic in discussion. You are very free my friend to make your own contribution if you feel so strongly about mine. Am ain't the one adding to your stress...I am merely stating what I honestly believe and I shouldn't paint or dilute it just to accommodate your stress. Why not Google the EE program and draw a conclusion for yourself rather than stressing on what will still end up becoming a reality.
Thank you.

SSM2011 said:
Please don't say something you are not 100% sure about. We don't work for CIC which means that we are not qualified to predict what is gonna happen. Be positive and encouraging. People are already stressed and frustrated. Thank you

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ed_nia said:
Thank you for the response,as you said no one can predict it exactly.I asked some lawyers about this and they said that we have to wait until January 2015,but I think by waiting we are missing the time.

Diaboluce

Jul 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Sydeny, NS
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
Nomination.....
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
SSM2011 said:
I am pretty sure nobody is 100% about what we are discussing here in this forum or qualified whatever we are claiming for except the dates for AOR/IP/DM/PPR (or these also are not even sure if someone's faking it..) :D
take it easy bud and if you are being stressful as me, I would recommend not to use this forum often as what I am doing here and on ECAS too since it's going to come to you when it's time no matter what kind of discussion we have here.
We all know that but everytime I see no changes on both, I feel dumb hahahaaha can't help but checking it once a day at least..