+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

future2010

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
there is a person in November group and he said that his received line never disappeared and he got his oat already. This is really different of what everybody else thinks about this subject. see quote below

"Quote from: muzmil on June 09, 2014, 08:12:37 pm

Congrats !! Any idea if your recieved line got disappeared or not ? "

I don't think there is any significance in "received line disappear thing", because I still have all the lines up there, received line till the "Oath letter sent" line.

zulkfal

Sep 28, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/10/2009
Doc's Request.
15/12/2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06/05/2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Doc's
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/05/2011 (Dated: 24/04/2011)
Med's Done....
09/05/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2011
VISA ISSUED...
25/07/2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Good to see movement at Mississauga office

However, will wait for couple of weeks before getting excited as Nov, Dec applicants are still waiting for test invites.

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
That Nov guy misunderstood about the rcvd line. OR i think he didnt mention about "Received line" which comes with "in process"on first page when we log in. Most probably he mentioned about Received line after we click "In Process" tab. If you click on In process, you can see "we rcvd your application on XXXXXXX.

future2010

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
that is possible the case. I have seen and search people and the received line has something to do with something but cannot point out what that is as some people claim that they received line disappeared but their file has not been transferred to local office yet. It is confusing but whatever it is at least is something that is happening with the application.

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future2010 said:
that is possible the case. I have seen and search people and the received line has something to do with something but cannot point out what that is as some people claim that they received line disappeared but their file has not been transferred to local office yet. It is confusing but whatever it is at least is something that is happening with the application.
Well, My received line disappeared May 27. I called CIC on 30 May and the agent told me that my file is still in Sydney. Called once more on 12 June and was told that Security check was completed and the next step is to be transferred to the local office which isn't done yet.

R J

Oct 23, 2013
muzmil said:
congrats !! did your received line went missing ? and did you travel during the 4 year period ?
Yeah it went missing and yes i travelled twice . Once for 4 months and second time for 5 months ...

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Hiiiii guys ..sorry for not updating the forum since long time ... I got test invitation letter last Wednesday for the test schedule on June 18, 2014 day after tomorrow ... I am trying to study very hard from the most known website like apnatoronto.com , v-soul.com, Richmond library, and citizenship support... I am concern about the interview and wish it will be simple ..like every body say it is only 5 min. Interview mainly verifying the original document with the application .. I have with me all the necessary documents .. PR , OHIP card, driving license , CBSA report, OHIP report, Dentist report, all original bank statement for the last 3 years, house rent contract, telephone bills, including cable and net, car ownership along with the insurance document, all original document of NOA for the last 3 years, original document of landing record, all my original passport include the expired one since I entered canada, my son school record,......do u have any idea what else I should take with me? And whether my document will be enough and fine to pass the interview?

I have one more question..I applied as a family along with my wife and my son 7 years old .. My wife she oft also invitation letter same as me in the same date.. My question are they going to ask me for verification of my son documents as we'll .. Means should I take also my son PR card and all his original passport and supporting documents , even though the invitation is only for me and my wife..kindly advise ..

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany said:
Hiiiii guys ..sorry for not updating the forum since long time ... I got test invitation letter last Wednesday for the test schedule on June 18, 2014 day after tomorrow ... I am trying to study very hard from the most known website like apnatoronto.com , v-soul.com, Richmond library, and citizenship support... I am concern about the interview and wish it will be simple ..like every body say it is only 5 min. Interview mainly verifying the original document with the application .. I have with me all the necessary documents .. PR , OHIP card, driving license , CBSA report, OHIP report, Dentist report, all original bank statement for the last 3 years, house rent contract, telephone bills, including cable and net, car ownership along with the insurance document, all original document of NOA for the last 3 years, original document of landing record, all my original passport include the expired one since I entered canada, my son school record,......do u have any idea what else I should take with me? And whether my document will be enough and fine to pass the interview?

I have one more question..I applied as a family along with my wife and my son 7 years old .. My wife she oft also invitation letter same as me in the same date.. My question are they going to ask me for verification of my son documents as we'll .. Means should I take also my son PR card and all his original passport and supporting documents , even though the invitation is only for me and my wife..kindly advise ..
What's your local office?