February 2014 Citizenship Applicantions

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ottawa70 said:
Dear applicants,

I am trying to log in to ecas but it comes back reading no record found.

I have not received AOR yet and i am using my client id.

My question is do i enter the hyphen after the first 4 digits and then the remaining 4 digits in the identification field or not?

Thanks
Ot doesn't matter if you use the hyphen or not. If your application was received before 15 february then call cic

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb Applicant, As most of your application are in process within 60 days or so, would u let us which pages of passport you sent? Only Bio pages ? or Bio+Stamp pages? or Bio+All pages even with empty pages? any other additional documents attached with application?

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rayman_m said:
Feb Applicant, As most of your application are in process within 60 days or so, would u let us which pages of passport you sent? Only Bio pages ? or Bio+Stamp pages? or Bio+All pages even with empty pages? any other additional documents attached with application?
For my self, I sent 4 subfolders. One for me, one for my wife, one for the son and one for additional supportive documents with T4s, pay stubs, bank statements and mortgage payments. With each person's folder I included a complete translated copy of the passport with empty pages hoping to avoid any RQ

spellbinder

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
only the bio pages of my old & new passports.

I sent an employment letter from my work, but I see ppl have been sending their T4s and NOAs as well. I am still thinking if I should mail these additional documents separately. Apparently they 'might' help you not get an RQ.

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
I sent what they asked for. No more, no less.

People have been sending other stuff, this is all based on their hunch, their readings or other analysis.

There is no "official" correlation between what you sent and an RQ.

Up to you to decide. :)

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
I sent my application in Feb 22nd and was rcvd on the 24th of feb.according UPS. It is too early to ask for AOR??? Thanks

kelshaer

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jerry2121 said:
I sent my application in Feb 22nd and was rcvd on the 24th of feb.according UPS. It is too early to ask for AOR??? Thanks
Keep an eye on the sheet in my signature. You will know when its time to expect your AOR. I would say at. Least 10 days from now

taradil

Star Member
Jul 3, 2010
Hello
Does anyone knows what date they are now?
my file was recieved on March 5th 2014
i heard a while ago tey are opening files recieved
by feb 15.
thanks for the answers

jma

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
june 2011
VISA ISSUED...
june,2011
LANDED..........
june,2011
hi guys
just want to ask how do you know if your file is opened/processed?
my friend sent his package @ feb28,2014 and was received at march 5.
he got nothing yet,and does not know how to find out about his file status.
Thanks in advance

future2010

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
Hi everybody. I do not understand how the CIC said that they are not processing applications received on Friday25 of February but somebody got ecas updated and his file was received on the cash27. this does not understand. my file was received on the. 24th and I do not have any update yet. any idea how they open applications?

Nightrider

Feb 9, 2014
future2010 said:
Hi everybody. I do not understand how the CIC said that they are not processing applications received on Friday25 of February but somebody got ecas updated and his file was received on the cash27. this does not understand. my file was received on the. 24th and I do not have any update yet. any idea how they open applications?
Your application is picked up by a slower agent who is processing the files very slowly. It is possible he/she picked up for example 100 applications to process and didn't finish them yet while other agent who picked up 100 has finished them and picked up another 100. ;D

osamaamany

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Guys,

Can any one tell me why I can't see the third line in my e-case. It says :

1 - We received your file on Feb . 14, 2014

2 - We sent you AOR and Discover canada on Feb. 14, 2014.

Thats alllllll ........ it doesn't say 3- We start processing your file on xxxx- xx- xx

Any Idea / or clarification ????????????

sonu966

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application on Feb 26, 2014. It was arrived on March 3, 2014. I called CIC office today and the lady told me that they have started the processing on April 11, 2014 and the acknowledgement and Citizenship Guide have been sent but surprisingly there is no any information online. I also sent my wife and daughter's application on the same date but in a different envelope to avoid taking the risk of being all returned if something was wrong with one application. Their processing started on April 10th, 2014 and I could see their information online.