Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Sophie_Anne said:
Application received on Feb 24th
In process March 28th
Transfer to local office May 21st
Test date August 11th
"Received" line still there.
Congrats! Was your eCAS updated on Sunday? And could you share your local office? Thanks, Bikar

Bikar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Does anyone know if eCAS is updated for the oath ceremony? I know that you will have four lines on eCAS when you are invited to the test, but do you get a fifth line when you are invited to the oath ceremony? Thanks for sharing, Bikar

PCanada

Jul 30, 2014
Hello guys,

Just to contribute to this page, below you could find my application's timeline:

Application sent on Feb 20th, 2014.
Application received on Feb 24th, 2014.
Application went under process on April 4th, 2014.
Received line disappeared on July 23rd, 2014.

bosmek

Apr 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

Need some help with the Received line. Where do you see it ? I only have my Citizenship Application(s) - In Process and Permanent Resident Card Application - Complete.
Once I hit the In Process link for the citizenship I can see three lines and the first one states We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on ....
Is this the line that disappears for all of you, when some action is taken on file or is it somewhere else ?

Thank you for your help !!!!

Bikar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
bosmek said:
Hello guys,

Need some help with the Received line. Where do you see it ? I only have my Citizenship Application(s) - In Process and Permanent Resident Card Application - Complete.
Once I hit the In Process link for the citizenship I can see three lines and the first one states We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on ....
Is this the line that disappears for all of you, when some action is taken on file or is it somewhere else ?

Thank you for your help !!!!
That is not Received Line, as the one we refer to here. This Received Line never disappears. When you log on to your eCAS account, you have (1) Citizenship Application, and under that, before you click on it, you have 'Received' and 'In Process'. At the beginning you have both these lines, but after a while the Received Line disappears and you will see only In Process line. Hope this helps.

bosmek

Apr 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Bikar,

Thank you for your reply. I never had Received line on top on my In Process line, it was just one line In Process.

Does this mean anything to you ?

Thx

Bikar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
bosmek said:
Hello Bikar,

Thank you for your reply. I never had Received line on top on my In Process line, it was just one line In Process.

Does this mean anything to you ?

Thx
Hi Bosmek,

I don't know what it means. Most people have the RL and then after a while it disappears. At first I thought it means transfer to local office or a decision made, but I have seen people who have been invited to test and they still have their RL. You are the first person I see without a RL from the beginning. Hope this helps, Bikar

bosmek

Apr 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Bikar for your input.

It helps a lot to know that I am different :)

Zaynab

Sep 12, 2013
My brother he did his test last week thursday and today we received his Oath notice
Notice to appear-to take oath of citizenship 11 August 2014 8:30am @ scarborough