09-Mar-14
File Transfer...
09-Mar-14
Med's Request
23-Aug-14
Med's Done....
05-Sep-14
Hi feb applicants :)

My Medical was submitted to CIC on Sept 5 (as confirmed by the clinic), but my ECAS status still shows "Application Received". Anyone who has submitted medicals one or two weeks before, could you please tell what ECAS shows for you? Thanks. :)

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
priyas614 said:
Hi feb applicants :)

My Medical was submitted to CIC on Sept 5 (as confirmed by the clinic), but my ECAS status still shows "Application Received". Anyone who has submitted medicals one or two weeks before, could you please tell what ECAS shows for you? Thanks. :)
Hello priya, mine was submitted on 4th Sep. App status shows as "App Received" but when I click to the link to see the details, I see one more line added (not sure when) about the status. "Medical results has been received". I would recommend you check the same way..

All, does anyone know what the next steps.. received does not mean that its been approved and moved to the next step which is RPRF payment and Criminal/Background Check.... Correct?

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
CEC_1304 said:
Hello Experts,

Need one advice Is it mandatory that application status need to change In process as soon as CIC receive your Medical result , or it can be Application received" status also?

Please suggest
not sure anyone has seen this query but I would like to see some response on this. mine is in same step/stage

cgupta123

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
john123ui said:
Hello priya, mine was submitted on 4th Sep. App status shows as "App Received" but when I click to the link to see the details, I see one more line added (not sure when) about the status. "Medical results has been received". I would recommend you check the same way..

All, does anyone know what the next steps.. received does not mean that its been approved and moved to the next step which is RPRF payment and Criminal/Background Check.... Correct?
Mine is exactly the same as well. application received status but clicking on it shows MR received.

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Kapil-Sharma said:
Hi All,

My application status is updated to "In-Process" on September 7th 2014. I received MR on September 4th, will be doing medicals on this tuesday, lets hope to get RPRF soon..

Wishing for all of you guys to receive MR and RPRF..
Hello Kapil, Did you complete the medical? Did you stauts changed to anything else? what about RPRF request?

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
did not want to add too many thread or response but little worried as my app status is not been changed to "IN process" even after the medicals were received. Does anyone think that my eligibility (initial CEC one) still under review and in question? Not worried about medical or criminal etc as I know the answer but not get a peace of mind on first step. Please advise.

Kapil-Sharma

Mar 12, 2014
john123ui said:
Hello Kapil, Did you complete the medical? Did you stauts changed to anything else? what about RPRF request?
Hey John,

My status changed to In Process after I received my MR only, I have completed my medicals on September 9th but doctor said that they will take at least 7 days to upload the results. Hence nothing changed after In Process and no RPRF yet...

I am also waiting for next steps.

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
Kapil-Sharma said:
Hey John,

My status changed to In Process after I received my MR only, I have completed my medicals on September 9th but doctor said that they will take at least 7 days to upload the results. Hence nothing changed after In Process and no RPRF yet...

I am also waiting for next steps.
Thanks Kapil for your response. Medical upload should not take that long.. anyway can't argue with the Doctor...rather just be patient and eat popcorn 8)
still wait for others to comment - why my along with few others status is not being changed? hope its to do with LAZY VO?

TechEngg

Mar 19, 2013
Hello friends

My MR was sent to CIC on 2nd Sept but still ecas shows application received.

Waiting for the ecas updates :)

Thanks

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
Guys need your advice
One of my friends got email today, I am sharing with you guys for the advice to save the current application in CEC.
Letter is as below

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Canadian Experience Class.
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns with the employment letter dated ------- 2014 from --------NOC--- selected, as Full time ----, which you have provided in support of your application.
There is no evidence in your letter of employment that clearly indicate that you met any of the actions in the lead statement or any of the main duties under the NOC code selected. There is no specific detail no list of duties that describe the --------- position you claim. Your letter of employment list duties which correspond to NOC -------:
As such, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of the Canadian Experience Class
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the end of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.
If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

Can he/she change the NOC ?
Can he/she change the employment letter?
What are the option left?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
rtaylor said:
Guys need your advice
One of my friends got email today, I am sharing with you guys for the advice to save the current application in CEC.
Letter is as below

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the Canadian Experience Class.
Your application and all of the documents you submitted in support of it have been reviewed and it appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns with the employment letter dated ------- 2014 from --------NOC--- selected, as Full time ----, which you have provided in support of your application.
There is no evidence in your letter of employment that clearly indicate that you met any of the actions in the lead statement or any of the main duties under the NOC code selected. There is no specific detail no list of duties that describe the --------- position you claim. Your letter of employment list duties which correspond to NOC -------:
As such, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirement of the Canadian Experience Class
I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond using the address at the end of this letter and clearly indicate your file number for all correspondence.
If you do not respond to this request within 30 days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.

I am really sorry to hear such a sad demise of your friend. He/she can change the NOC explaining that s/he misunderstood at the first place. He/she change the context of the letter by providing detailed explanation letter from employer including all the duties and proper duration. Secondly, explain the situation regarding noc which array the concerns of visa officer...

I wish him/her best of luck.

john123ui

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
rtaylor said:
Guys need your advice
Letter is as below

my thoughts - better to change NOC but be very clear on the reason why you are changing based on the supporting document.. new Employment letter might ask multiple questions.. I will let experts comments. can I ask when did your friend submit the application and when did he/she receive the AOR? what stage of processing is it right now?

TechEngg

Mar 19, 2013
Dear rtaylor

Did your friend received MR and then got the enquiry regarding the employment letter??

Or if we have received the MR we can consider that our documents are all verified properly.

Thanks

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
rtaylor said:
Guys need your advice
Letter is as below

Hi there can you share his timeline, is he a feb applicant

rtaylor

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3, Feb 2014
AOR Received.
4, March 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
1-10-2014
LANDED..........
8-01-2015
TechEngg said:
Dear rtaylor

Did your friend received MR and then got the enquiry regarding the employment letter??

Or if we have received the MR we can consider that our documents are all verified properly.

Thanks
No dear, its before MR, Dont worry