Med's Done....
August 25, 2014
Passport Req..
November 1, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 18, 2014
LANDED..........
November 24, 2014
I already made all the payments. Also, they confirmed the receipt of the payment through e-mail as well.

CPC-CTD-Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) 10/6/2014

Good Morning,

Please note your fees are complete,

Regards,

Case Processing Centre - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement des demandes - Ottawa - CT5595
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest

7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059

E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
cjodor said:
Dear friends, two hour ago I received my Passport Request :)

I am a February 2014 applicant like most of you. Don't know why it was so fast in my case but I wish the best for everyone and that you may get your PPR soon too.

Thanks for all the help I received in this forum! There was always great people willing to help and that definitely made this process to be less stressing and bearable.

All the best for everyone.
Congrats man spreadsheet is updated...

guigui

Sep 24, 2014
Hello, Alijumani, one question for you, I am March applicant, still no news for MR, you mentioned call any PP, what is PP? Also, I saw this message: ''Hi Ali, I also got my medical request after that email.'', what is 'that email'? should I write an email to someone asking for my MR?

Thanks

alijumani said:
Finally man congrats, I am sure there is some thing wrong may be CIC accidentally didn't sent you MR please call any PP to confirm they are able to check your IME in their system.

PS: SS is updated

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Hello Friends, It seems I am very soon on the rejection list :D Received my GCMS notes. I think the letter of experience was really very short in my case. I should have aske employer to put some more information. Any suggestion from you guys ? Any hopes ?

Text: APPLICATION: ****** REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. PA hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period. ADDITIONAL NOTES: FOSS, WP REMARKS: GATS INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE - *******, NOC: 2171. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - NO DEPENDENT children declared Marriage certificate is on file WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from DDMMM2011 to DDMMM2014 Dates of authorized work experience -within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: DDMMM2010 TO DDMMM2015 Category of work permit: LMO Exempt - C12 Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: DDMMM2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2171 selected, Full time XXX XXXXXXX with XXXX CANADA. Employment letter(s) dated DDMMM2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $XXK PER YEAR. LOE/ Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: CONCERNS: LOE & CONTACT INFO APPEAR TO ADDRESSED IN INDIA. PROOF OF INCOME IN CANADA REQUIRED. LANGUAGE: IELTS

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Moreover it says, next review required and will be in March 2015.

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
bouncer said:
Hello Friends, It seems I am very soon on the rejection list :D Received my GCMS notes. I think the letter of experience was really very short in my case. I should have aske employer to put some more information. Any suggestion from you guys ? Any hopes ?

Text: APPLICATION: ****** REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. PA hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status authorized during CEC qualifying period. ADDITIONAL NOTES: FOSS, WP REMARKS: GATS INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE - *******, NOC: 2171. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - NO DEPENDENT children declared Marriage certificate is on file WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from DDMMM2011 to DDMMM2014 Dates of authorized work experience -within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: DDMMM2010 TO DDMMM2015 Category of work permit: LMO Exempt - C12 Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: DDMMM2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2171 selected, Full time XXX XXXXXXX with XXXX CANADA. Employment letter(s) dated DDMMM2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $XXK PER YEAR. LOE/ Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: CONCERNS: LOE & CONTACT INFO APPEAR TO ADDRESSED IN INDIA. PROOF OF INCOME IN CANADA REQUIRED. LANGUAGE: IELTS
Hi Bouncer,

Quick question friend, do you have your T4 and NOA?
Does your T4 and NOA reflect your 100k income?

Thanks

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
pNick said:
Hi Bouncer,

Quick question friend, do you have your T4 and NOA?
Does your T4 and NOA reflect your 100k income?

Thanks
Unfortunately no, because how I am being paid is expenses in Canada plus Salary in India. Company does not need pay tax on expenses. However I have my bank statement and expense sheet which shows deposit from company even more than 100k. I am living in Canada for 5 years now and it has been like this since then.

I am so confused as how to convince and explain CIC. I wish I had hired a lawyer.

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
My noc is 2173. I have listed the below duties. I'm freaking scared now. I haven't received my MR yet. I have ordered gcms recently. do u think these duties match my noc.. my employer removed the rest of the duties n agreed only on these.

 Gather Business Requirements and work with offshore team in developing a solution to meet the requirements.
 Attending the requirement meeting with business users on converting the business requirements to technical requirements. Provide status updates to customer managers.
 Evaluate the different alternative solutions and pick the one which satisfies the business requirements with in the cost and schedule as defined by the client manager.
 Plan, design and work closely with the Customer teams and coordinate with
offshore team to develop, test and implement the software solutions.  All these duties were performed forty hours a week

Thanks..

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
bouncer said:
Unfortunately no, because how I am being paid is expenses in Canada plus Salary in India. Company does not need pay tax on expenses. However I have my bank statement and expense sheet which shows deposit from company even more than 100k. I am living in Canada for 5 years now and it has been like this since then.

I am so confused as how to convince and explain CIC. I wish I had hired a lawyer.
I am not sure how you are going to handle this, I would suggest apply under FSW before this December. CEC requires experience in Canada and pay taxes in Canada.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
pNick said:
I am not sure how you are going to handle this, I would suggest apply under FSW before this December. CEC requires experience in Canada and pay taxes in Canada.
Oh for sure My experience is in Canada and I am paying taxes here and I do have NOA and T4, though its not for 100k. May be I need to send a letter explaining the same.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Guys ,

In my case I have nor submitted R& R letter as my employer don't provide that.
but Provided mail printout from employer stating can't issue Emp letter as per policy, Paystubs, Salary letter , T4, ROA, Don't know what will happen .

Really worried now :-X :-X :-X :-X

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
bouncer said:

I have same thing(highlighted one) written on My notes as well.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
bouncer said:

Bouncer i have the exact same timeline as your app rcvd: 24 Feb and AOR 17 Mar and we both have spmehow same issues in file which lead us to second review mine notes :"LOE/ Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected." Can you please kindly share your VO code and when he review you file i mean on which date thanks.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
bouncer said:

Hi

Regardless of where your wage is paid you need to declare and pay tax in Canada. Reading your comment it makes perfect sense as to why they are questioning your application. You are essentially working here but not paying tax to the Canadian government.

I have seen a number of similar posts around the forum which generally indicates people are here working for iligitimate companies!

And we wonder why regulations are tightening.

Thx

A

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
you Job duties looks good, however i feel i should have been lengthy and in more detail. That is what i understood from my GCMS. They are not convinced with my job duties for NOC2171 and I have been getting work permit approved from last 5 years for 2171.

mango2404 said:
My noc is 2173. I have listed the below duties. I'm freaking scared now. I haven't received my MR yet. I have ordered gcms recently. do u think these duties match my noc.. my employer removed the rest of the duties n agreed only on these.

 Gather Business Requirements and work with offshore team in developing a solution to meet the requirements.
 Attending the requirement meeting with business users on converting the business requirements to technical requirements. Provide status updates to customer managers.
 Evaluate the different alternative solutions and pick the one which satisfies the business requirements with in the cost and schedule as defined by the client manager.
 Plan, design and work closely with the Customer teams and coordinate with
offshore team to develop, test and implement the software solutions.  All these duties were performed forty hours a week

Thanks..