+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Applicants

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
hi, I just get a question (got me upset for a long time already)

what if my application is not in the "decision made" stage by the end of this December, as the new system coming out, am i going to be cut off?
anyone have a clue of that?

thanks

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
sendtoclark said:

what if my application is not in the "decision made" stage by the end of this December, as the new system coming out, am i going to be cut off?

thanks
I am going to be cut off ? What that mean ? , As you have got AOR which means an application number , Your application will be processed under CEC norms , it will be just overlapped with Express entry , but can't be disqualified/Rejected/Cancelled (if you meant that by Cut off) by any means.

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
sendtoclark said:

thanks
I doubt that and rest assured. Had that been the case, they would have not been accepting any new applications. Also, they would have released some bulletin stating that. People are still getting AOR, MR etc. CEC is still requesting people for additional documents.

The only worst thing that may happen is that the ministry decides that no more Permanent Residents under CEC category and they scrap the program all together but I doubt that as well because all the applicants are sure shot tax payers for the govt. The people coming in under other programs struggle a lot to get a job and pay tax.

Maybe CIC processes applications in batches. What i think is that they might have an internal milestone for FSW applications and once they reach there, they may put them on hold and come back to CEC. Remember, FSW is an annual program and they have to come up with next year's demand/numbers by a certain date whereas CEC is like their home farm, which they can harvest at their own will.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Charlie79 said:
I doubt that and rest assured. Had that been the case, they would have not been accepting any new applications. Also, they would have released some bulletin stating that. People are still getting AOR, MR etc. CEC is still requesting people for additional documents.

The only worst thing that may happen is that the ministry decides that no more Permanent Residents under CEC category and they scrap the program all together but I doubt that as well because all the applicants are sure shot tax payers for the govt. The people coming in under other programs struggle a lot to get a job and pay tax.

Maybe CIC processes applications in batches. What i think is that they might have an internal milestone for FSW applications and once they reach there, they may put them on hold and come back to CEC. Remember, FSW is an annual program and they have to come up with next year's demand/numbers by a certain date whereas CEC is like their home farm, which they can harvest at their own will.
Sorry man , Dont agree with you .

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
most of you guys may think this is not worth to think about, paying tax, right, citizen, humanity, ,,,,,, but i have experienced this already (not proud of it at all)
we applied FSW fast track in 2003 and finally got medical request in 2012, called off the request and resumed the request, blablallaaa,,,etc. and finally submitted our medical result in May , 2012, and we were still cut off with no exclusion in August ,2012, i was not the only one, (280,000applicants who submitted before Feb, 2008 were with me)

so, another "perfect" system is coming soon, i just worried about this again.

Based on what i experienced, I have applied PNP together with my CEC application for more chance to win (may or may not) anyway, lets hope this is not what we need to worry about.
and congrats to those ones having medical done.

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
sendtoclark said:
most of you guys may think this is not worth to think about, paying tax, right, citizen, humanity, ,,,,,, but i have experienced this already (not proud of it at all)
we applied FSW fast track in 2003 and finally got medical request in 2012, called off the request and resumed the request, blablallaaa,,,etc. and finally submitted our medical result in May , 2012, and we were still cut off with no exclusion in August ,2012, i was not the only one, (280,000applicants who submitted before Feb, 2008 were with me)

so, another "perfect" system is coming soon, i just worried about this again.

Based on what i experienced, I have applied PNP together with my CEC application for more chance to win (may or may not) anyway, lets hope this is not what we need to worry about.
and congrats to those ones having medical done.

I see what you are talking about. When they cut off previously, did they provide some reason for that? or did they notify people about something like this coming in advance?

sendtoclark

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
CANADA
Reason: for a healthier immigration system and clear the backlog. It passed the law which was bill **** I couldn't remember the number. Notice? No. But they returned our application fee.
That's it.

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hi,

Can someone please update the spreadsheet? I posted below yesterday but SS not been updated.

Medicals Done : 10th Sep 2014
Medicals Sent/Received : 17th Sep 2014.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi Friends,

Next week I am planning to order GCMS note.

Can some one please answer my below Queries
1) I came to know form Forum their are 2 option one is paid one ($ 5 fee I need to pay) some other option is free one. What is major difference of these kind , Will I get same info in both way ?
2) Is there any option which i need to select while order GCMS note for free option
3) From forum only i came to know to see info about my child/Wife I need to fill consent form , so where i will get this form and my wife /Child need to sign and scanned copy i need to upload ?

4) If answer for 3 is Yes , then since my child is minor, so should I need to sign on his consent form?

Thanks in advance

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
CEC_1304 said:
Hi Friends,

Next week I am planning to order GCMS note.

Can some one please answer my below Queries
1) I came to know form Forum their are 2 option one is paid one ($ 5 fee I need to pay) some other option is free one. What is major difference of these kind , Will I get same info in both way ?
[red] there are two options to select from I.e access to information which has fee $5.00 abd the other one is privacy act which is free.. No difference at all but access to information is generally use on behalf of someone who is not currently present in canada at the time of atip application...[/red]
2) Is there any option which i need to select while order GCMS note for free option
[red] yes, select privacy act and you should be fine...[/red]
3) From forum only i came to know to see info about my child/Wife I need to fill consent form , so where i will get this form and my wife /Child need to sign and scanned copy i need to upload ?
[red] google ATIP consent form for dependents. If i am not wrong the form name is IMM5477E. Fill the same and have your dependents sign on it and attach with your application...[/red]

4) If answer for 3 is Yes , then since my child is minor, so should I need to sign on his consent form?
[red]dependents under age 18 signed by their legel guardians[/red]
Thanks in advance
Please refer my answers in red color

sureo9

Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
20 Mar 14
Med's Request
10-sep-14
Med's Done....
17-sep-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12 Jan 15
VISA ISSUED...
28 jan 2015
LANDED..........
31 jan 2015
sj-chip said:
Hi, I did that.. But I think that wont help us speeding up the process in any way!
Medical request sent to CIC by the hospital, but status not updated yet.

yeah i agree that does not speed up processing.. but does that mean we do not recieve the mail for rprf?

Varangian

Mar 13, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Hey Guys! :) Happy weekend everybody! 8)

Please, note that my Medical is completed today Friday, Sep 19th.

Just wanna share some information might be useful to Feb applicants who are still waiting for the med request or thinking what clinic to choose.
J went to Dr. Elizabeth Chui at Sheppard Ave E. located a couple of minutes apart from Bessarion subway station.
The whole process took around 1 hour and cost $ 200 ($150 for urine and blood, eye and hearing, and common medical tests + $50 for the x-rays test conducted in a different building a couple of bus stops away).
Overall, nice impression, friendly attitude, quite cheap and fast compared to what I read from other posts.

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
I need an advise!

I have received medical request on august 30 and i have completed my e-medicals upfront and i see my ecas status is still not updated as medicals received. I have emailed them twice but there is no response. Should i send the e-medical information sheet to the Ottawa office through canada post, so that they have an record of it.