+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

gongdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Passport2Canada said:
Just an update.

Its been 23 days since PPR. No change in ecas status so far.
Not saying its a race but be glad you aren't being processed at the Beijing VO. My wife's passpost has been sitting around (fondled?) the Beijing VO for 7 months and counting. :eek:

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
Mr.V said:
Just checked my Ecas status - "Decision Made" !

Yikes, could this be over soon....?

Hopefully hear soon!
Congratulations Mr. V... :D

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.V said:
Just checked my Ecas status - "Decision Made" !

Yikes, could this be over soon....?

Hopefully hear soon!
Congrats . Nothing can be better than this news.

Passport2Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
25-2-2013
Med's Done....
5-2-2013
Passport Req..
3-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-02-2014
The strike is over!

Hopefully applicants will start to see some progress soon. ;D

wella13

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
SA july 11,2013/apps forwarded to cem from cic Aug 02,2014/ jan10 2014 in proces. Dm march 19, 2014
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 25,2013(December 23,2013 sent PP)December 24,2013 CEM received
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
Passport2Canada said:
The strike is over!

Hopefully applicants will start to see some progress soon. ;D

Amen

Africalady

Sep 9, 2013
Hello members,
Am due for interview late October and i feel abit scared due to some issues that iam aware of in my application. Our marriage is genuine and we are married happy waiting to be together soon if God allows. I have read so many think on this forum that i ended reflecting on our applications.
Briefly, we have age difference of 16years my husband older, he is divorced 1 child, i have never been married before but i have 2 children from 2 difference relationship (i was a single mother before marrying my husband), we met online and got married after 5months, we come from different countries both in East Africa, he visited my country for few days and later we went to his country, at our Civil marriage i had only 2 friends who attended but most of his relatives/friends were there at our marriage and reception.
However, i have prints of our all our chats of the dating site, many emails, western union receipts, many photos of our relationship, marriage & honeymoon together, viber call history, whatsapp text message history, skype calls, boarding passes, his divorce certificate, our marriage certificate e.t.c
Members please advise, what can i do to show the visa officer on our interview that my marriage is genuine and we are truely in love.
waiting eagerly to read from you.
Regards,
Africalady

Mosbro

Sep 27, 2013
Gary_87 said:
Both of you are updated. Ankuhh, can you tell me what your VO is and when you had your medicals done and ill update that also! :)
Hi, im new to these forums.
Can you please explain what the spreadsheet is for?

Buffy2323

Dec 16, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-09-2013; Visa Received 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
Africalady said:
Hello Nairobi members,
Am due for interview late October and i feel abit scared due to some issues that iam aware of in my application. Our marriage is genuine and we are married happy waiting to be together soon if God allows. I have read so many think on this forum that i ended reflecting on our applications.
Briefly, we have age difference of 16years my husband older, he is divorced 1 child, i have never been married before but i have 2 children from 2 difference relationship (i was a single mother before marrying my husband), we met online and got married after 5months, we come from different countries both in East Africa, he visited my country for few days and later we went to his country, at our Civil marriage i had only 2 friends who attended but most of his relatives/friends were there at our marriage and reception.
However, i have prints of our all our chats of the dating site, many emails, western union receipts, many photos of our relationship, marriage & honeymoon together, viber call history, whatsapp text message history, skype calls, boarding passes, his divorce certificate, our marriage certificate e.t.c
Members please advise, what can i do to show the visa officer on our interview that my marriage is genuine and we are truely in love.
waiting eagerly to read from you.
Regards,
Africalady
First of all, I want to say good luck!! I know how hard it is to worry about your relationship being genuine. I understand their red flags and being cautious "in case" but being that your relationship is genuine then you have absolutely nothing to hide!! If they ask you questions be sure to answer them as honestly as you can, even if it seems like something they wouldn't want to hear. I am going to send you a private message with a list of interview questions that I got on the boards several months ago. This was when I was worried they wouldn't beleive my relationship was genuine. If you have any questions please feel free to message me back.

As for what you sent in with your application, it seems like a ton of proof that your relationship is genuine. Again, just be honest.

Good luck!!

Buffy2323

Dec 16, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
Mosbro said:
Hi, im new to these forums.
Can you please explain what the spreadsheet is for?
It is mainly so we can see what the processing times are for different visa offices. It helps to see if/when people are being approved or having movement within the offices. I know it has helped me a ton to be able to see others before me knowing that I should be next. Welcome to the boards!!

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
Just want to share this news, the strike might come to an end soon. Im still looking for some statement from Tim Edwards saying that they will be back to work. Found this article this morning.

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/statement-honourable-tony-clement-president-treasury-board-pafso-tentative-agreement-1835374.htm

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
Here's another one.
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/business/Foreign+service+workers+reach+tentative+agreement+with/8964047/story.html

Mosbro

Sep 27, 2013
Buffy2323 said:
It is mainly so we can see what the processing times are for different visa offices. It helps to see if/when people are being approved or having movement within the offices. I know it has helped me a ton to be able to see others before me knowing that I should be next. Welcome to the boards!!
Thanks for the fast response.
Can you please direct me to the correct thread for help on filling out the forms. (is a lawyer or consultant recommended?)
I'm a Canadian citizen married for a few months, my wife is a dual american/Israeli citizen, currently in Israel and want to apply outland (i understand its better and faster, only downside being the traveling for an interview (if its needed))

Mosbro

Sep 27, 2013
Buffy2323 said:
First of all, I want to say good luck!! I know how hard it is to worry about your relationship being genuine. I understand their red flags and being cautious "in case" but being that your relationship is genuine then you have absolutely nothing to hide!! If they ask you questions be sure to answer them as honestly as you can, even if it seems like something they wouldn't want to hear. I am going to send you a private message with a list of interview questions that I got on the boards several months ago. This was when I was worried they wouldn't beleive my relationship was genuine. If you have any questions please feel free to message me back.

As for what you sent in with your application, it seems like a ton of proof that your relationship is genuine. Again, just be honest.

Good luck!!
Can you please pm me the list, im new to this and curious as to what its all about.
Thank you.

Buffy2323

Dec 16, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
Mosbro said:
Can you please pm me the list, im new to this and curious as to what its all about.
Thank you.
I will look for a link for you to get help filling out the application, I know I used one that was really good when I was applying. Unless you feel you have little proof that your relationship is genuine I wouldn't worry too much about an interview but I will email you the list of questions anyway. Look for a PM in a few minutes. Welcome to the boards!!

Mr.V

Feb 1, 2013
So I sent a little email to London, to confirm they'd received my documents (I knew they had but wanted confirmation) and they came back to me confirming my application was approved and COPR is in the mail!

Awesome, don't have to wait for the letter to get the final sigh of relief!

So for the spreadsheet - my application can be counted as approved as of 22/9/13.

I feel good :D