+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

Buffy2323

Dec 16, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 13-09-2013; Visa Received 21-10-2013
LANDED..........
26-10-2013
CONGRATS Oz!! It's exciting to see people approaching the finish line!!

I am moving on the 30th of July......Canada here I come, PR in hand or not!! lol

Rachfree

Jul 15, 2013
Hi Gary,
Could you add me? Couldnt figure out how to message you from my phone :(

US Citizen- application in process in Ottawa
Application sent Feb 15, 2013
Sponsor approval March 19, 2013
Medicals and background sent with app Feb 15, 2013
Sent in receipt for RPRF July 15, 2013 ( Sent it without being asked in hopes that my application will move along quicker )

Thanks,
RAchel

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
ey.DA said:
Hi everyone!

I'm just new here at the forum and would like to ask what to expect next from my application, my ecas states that they have received my application last feb 21 2013 and it also indicated that they have already received my medical results. So since they have confirmed on receiving my med results what should i be expecting next? Or what should i be doing next that i'm suppose to be doing, like should i be following up my application and stuff like that. I am totally clueless with the whole procedure and would be very grateful if anyone could help me by replying to my questions since i can see that most of the people here are more knowledgeable and more advance with regards to the application process. By the way my visa office is in manila.

Thank you in advance and god bless us all. :)

Hi and welcome to February thread.
in order for us to assist you here please give us your timeline like below. Your E-cas is exactly the same as mine. unfortunately some VO's are very slow moving and they are not even responding to a simple request.

USERNAME
Visa Office
Medicals Done
Application Sent Date
App CPC-M received as per tracking
Stage 1 AOR
Sponsorship Approval
AOR from Visa Office

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Rachfree said:
Hi Gary,
Could you add me? Couldnt figure out how to message you from my phone :(

US Citizen- application in process in Ottawa
Application sent Feb 15, 2013
Sponsor approval March 19, 2013
Medicals and background sent with app Feb 15, 2013
Sent in receipt for RPRF July 15, 2013 ( Sent it without being asked in hopes that my application will move along quicker )

Thanks,
RAchel

Hi and welcome to February thread
Unfortunately Gary is no longer here as he decide to move on to Australia.
please provide the info in the order as below so i may add you

USERNAME
Visa Office
Medicals Done
Application Sent Date
Stage 1 AOR
Sponsorship Approval
AOR from Visa Office
Interview Requested

Regards
Tom

Keratzlaff

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
OZinON said:
Hi Guys,

Just thought i would share, i just received an email from the ecas tracker stating:

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Getting very excited now, though knowing it is so close tends to make me more and more impatient LOL

Here's hoping that everyone else receives some good news to start the weekend on a high note :)

Best of luck fellow applicants!!
So excited for you!!! I hope ours moves along as fast as yours, mine still says in process , but so far our timelines have pretty much been the same. Maybe ours is taking longer because my spouse has a criminal record that they might be looking into....... was your application pretty simple? such as no kids, no criminal record etc.. ?

shqromoir

Jul 22, 2013
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm from Winnipeg, I'm sponsoring my husband from the Philippines. I filled the application (complete package) to Mississauga Feb. 2013. His medical was done December 2012. Letter for the approval for sponsorship was sent to me March 18, 2013 saying that they have already forwarded my husband's application for PR to the Visa Centre in Manila. I'm wondering how many months after could he receive the response from the visa centre because until now he haven't receive any letter (AOR) or e-mail from them? We are very much worried of this. your response guys will very much appreciated. Thank you.

email: shqrom@yahoo.com

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
shqromoir said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I'm from Winnipeg, I'm sponsoring my husband from the Philippines. I filled the application (complete package) to Mississauga Feb. 2013. His medical was done December 2012. Letter for the approval for sponsorship was sent to me March 18, 2013 saying that they have already forwarded my husband's application for PR to the Visa Centre in Manila. I'm wondering how many months after could he receive the response from the visa centre because until now he haven't receive any letter (AOR) or e-mail from them? We are very much worried of this. your response guys will very much appreciated. Thank you.

email: shqrom @ yahoo.com
Hello shqromoir welcome to February thread
From what I hear Manila is working on December and January applicants already but please do not take my word for it :D
Hang on there soon you will hear good news.
give us your timeline as below so we can add you to our spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvI5l_hMO7UKdGpaNzAzVGhGMXUtQWVfRTlqdVozY3c&usp=sharing#gid=0

USERNAME
Visa Office
Medicals Done
Application Sent Date
Stage 1 AOR
Sponsorship Approval
AOR from Visa Office

Regards
Tom (messenger)

helloimmigrationworld

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
19-07-2013
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
Hi Can any one help me on this, I am applying for my spouse VISA. i m applying from Delhi India. IMM 3904E is all about guidelines to fill the forms and documents to be send. At the end of this guide, there is a page with the title SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM - DELHI
To be completed by ALL applicants aged 18 years or older
DETAILS OF FOREIGN TRAVEL, does my wife needs to fill this, we are doing a Fresh application, we do not have any file number.

Please help..

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
Hey everyone! So excited to see some progress finally! For the January applicants who had received their PPR's, Good Luck to all of you and wish us February applicants all the luck in the world since the heavy paranoia is going to be passed on us.
And for those who already landed, can you tell us the procedure once landed in any airport here in Canada? I don't remember clearly but when me and my family landed here, we went to a office, stood in front of an officer, asked us some questions, and after that i cant remember anything else. Not sure if they asked any documents from us except for the passport of course. And what will be the next step after the PPR is done? I heard the applicant (atleast what i heard from philippine embassy) needs to attend some seminars and what not before she/he can depart.

And to Boss Messenger, congrats sir! Wishing you all the luck in the world!. I wasn't that active anymore in this forum because i wanted to keep myself busy to get my head off of thinking of when my wife will receive her PPR.
Good Luck to everyone! ;D

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Kazuma said:
Hey everyone! So excited to see some progress finally! For the January applicants who had received their PPR's, Good Luck to all of you and wish us February applicants all the luck in the world since the heavy paranoia is going to be passed on us.
And for those who already landed, can you tell us the procedure once landed in any airport here in Canada? I don't remember clearly but when me and my family landed here, we went to a office, stood in front of an officer, asked us some questions, and after that i cant remember anything else. Not sure if they asked any documents from us except for the passport of course. And what will be the next step after the PPR is done? I heard the applicant (atleast what i heard from philippine embassy) needs to attend some seminars and what not before she/he can depart.

And to Boss Messenger, congrats sir! Wishing you all the luck in the world!. I wasn't that active anymore in this forum because i wanted to keep myself busy to get my head off of thinking of when my wife will receive her PPR.
the landing process is very easy. Going through immigration, the applicant just has to tell that he wants to land as a PR ( if non-visa exempt that's pretty obvious). Usually he is sent to another office, where an officer will sit down and verify a few things ( identity) and ask questions: are you still married/common law, any change in the family composition, and your future address in Canada ( to send the PR Card). They the officer will sign the COPR, as well as the applicant, and that's it - end of the process! quite easy.

After the PPR, it depends on the VO. Some VO ( Manilla, New Delhi) ask for the passport in advance and it doesn't mean that the process is over. Others (London, Paris), ask for the passport when they're ready to issue the visa. Most countries don't need anything else, but yes - Manila applicants have to go through a seminar and get a sticker - you can ask the Filipino thread for more info.

Good luck,
Sweden

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Kazuma said:

Hi Kazuma

Congratulations on your decision to keep busy somewhere else. Wish I could do the same! :D
From your mouth to God's ear my friend about us in February being next soon

Best regards
Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
mrs_d said:
Good day everyone!

I hope everyone is keeping busy.

Does anyone have any news regarding our Feb applications?

Aside from waiting i hope everyone is having a safe & lovely summer.

Wishing that we all get through this process quickly.

Cheers
mrs_d
Hello mrs_d and welcome back
With the only exception that Ozzinon from our group who got his PPR nothing else moving here :D :D

Lets hope that your process and of all of us are done quick!

Regards
Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
shqromoir said:
Hi everyone,

Also something else 4u

Look up user CanadianJeepGuy. He is also from Manitoba and is sponsoring his wife from the Philippines as well!

Good luck

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
shqromoir said:
Hi everyone,

Hi shqromoir,
You can look up the Manila VO spreadsheet here, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtCLbbZupkY_dHJRT2R1alhXS2xaUzFTcHZsTUhVbHc#gid=0.
The manila VO is currently working on January 2013 applicants. Hope everything will go smoothly from now on. We have the same timeline. Filed my application last february, received my SA on march and from that point it was the "waiting game". Just hang on for a few more months.
Good Luck po!