+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
Hello fellow February 2013 applicants! I am very glad to see that all of your sponsorship applications are doing so well and that some of you are processing at an alarming rate!!

Sorry I haven't been active on this thread or this forum for that matter for quite some time. I have been extremely busy in the last couple of months trying to figure things out and that is why I come to you today.

After much thinking, deliberating and evaluating, my fiance and I have decided that our lives to not belong in Canada. Our lives belong together no doubt but this is not the right place for us. Come the end of this year, we are leaving on our honeymoon and will not be returing to Canada.

We have decided to withdraw the permanent residency application as it is something I simply wont be needing. We will be moving our lives to Australia (the place that we met) after a year of teaching overseas. More immigration paperwork but we both know that it is the best thing for us.

I wanted to wish you all the very best with your applications, your lives and hope you are all reunited with your loved ones soon. I am lucky, in that I have been able to remain with my wonderful fiance, and even luckier that she is as mad as I am.

I also want to thank everyone of this forum for the huge help I received in putting together my application. In a time of great stress, panic and uncertainty I was able to breathe a little easier by listening to the advice of many, reading uplifting and sad stories and finding a place where I was able to go through this experience with others.

I wont be joining you all to the finish line. But considering how slow Canada is and how quick Australia is, I'll most likely be a citizen by the time you get PR! So, I win! Haha. Joking :p

Good luck to you all, and here's to a speedy COPR for everyone!!

All the best!

Gary_87

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
Wishing the best on your next journey, Gary! Thank you for starting this wonderful thread. I hope you come visit us here once in a while and update us on how your Australian application goes.

Really, all the best on your future plans. Bless you and your fiancé :)

Kazuma

Mar 12, 2013
Gary_87 said:
Hello fellow February 2013 applicants! I am very glad to see that all of your sponsorship applications are doing so well and that some of you are processing at an alarming rate!!

Sorry I haven't been active on this thread or this forum for that matter for quite some time. I have been extremely busy in the last couple of months trying to figure things out and that is why I come to you today.

After much thinking, deliberating and evaluating, my fiance and I have decided that our lives to not belong in Canada. Our lives belong together no doubt but this is not the right place for us. Come the end of this year, we are leaving on our honeymoon and will not be returing to Canada.

We have decided to withdraw the permanent residency application as it is something I simply wont be needing. We will be moving our lives to Australia (the place that we met) after a year of teaching overseas. More immigration paperwork but we both know that it is the best thing for us.

I wanted to wish you all the very best with your applications, your lives and hope you are all reunited with your loved ones soon. I am lucky, in that I have been able to remain with my wonderful fiance, and even luckier that she is as mad as I am.

I also want to thank everyone of this forum for the huge help I received in putting together my application. In a time of great stress, panic and uncertainty I was able to breathe a little easier by listening to the advice of many, reading uplifting and sad stories and finding a place where I was able to go through this experience with others.

I wont be joining you all to the finish line. But considering how slow Canada is and how quick Australia is, I'll most likely be a citizen by the time you get PR! So, I win! Haha. Joking :p

All the best!

Gary_87

Noooooooo!! Gary you're too young to run away!! nooooo!!!.. :p
Happy for you Sir!. I am planning on the same thing as you do. But I am still hesitant to do it. Opportunities are just around the corner here in Canada unlike in my country. And frankly speaking I honestly don't feel like this is the best place for me and my wife to live. It is a great country to live, but there is still a void in me even though I am imagining myself with my wife living here. Well, good luck with your decision Sir! Wishing you all the best in the world! I bet messenger is going to drop some tears when he reads your post gary.

OZinON

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
App. Filed.......
12/02/2013
AOR Received.
23/02/2013
Med's Done....
12/01/2013
Passport Req..
02/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
visa exempt
LANDED..........
lived in canada since april 2010, LANDED 28/07/2013
ldumitriu said:
Hey,
actually this email is the AOR from your VO.
I got the same thing from paris. they said they recieved it here in paris on fer 20, that's when it got to mississauga. Your ecas should eventually change, but it's really unreliable

If you check in the signature of that email, instead of the Mississauga processing center you should have the address of the sydney Vo.
That's how I realized it was the VO Aor

congrats by the way :)
Oh my goodness.. today has been a day of learning for me hahaha. It is from Sydney VO! :) i was confused by it saying they had received it the same day as CPC-M did... I never even checked the Signature!!

In that case...Gary please add my VO AOR as 24/3/2013? :)

OZinON

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, Australia
App. Filed.......
12/02/2013
AOR Received.
23/02/2013
Med's Done....
12/01/2013
Passport Req..
02/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
visa exempt
LANDED..........
lived in canada since april 2010, LANDED 28/07/2013
OOPS! in my excitement over my VO AOR i seemed to miss your post Gary! Good luck to you... I can understand you wanting to live in AUS, grown up there i know what a beautiful country it is and i do miss it so! All the best for your next chapter in your life!!

:)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Dear Gary

It was early morning for me when you wrote your message.

I am happy for you my friend and I know that you will make it and be in AUS asap. Never afraid of life's challenges and don't accept things and conditions just because they are practical!

I am wishing you the very best in any path your life leads you!

Please drop by at the forum and let us know of your progress.

PS. I would love to visit Australia as it is the only continent I have never been (although I have family there) but I hear that there are a lot of crawling , venomous, and big teeth things! :) :) :)

Take care! The best of luck!

canard

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
Hey Gary! Reading your news was kinda bitter sweet to me but I totally understand you... wishing you all the best in the land down under! ;D
I assume Messenger will take over the updates, right?

Just wanted to share, I have inquired my VO (São Paulo) and they confirmed today they have my process! So I guess that's my AOR!

Hope you all have a great week! :D

sunset66_71

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
ON
App. Filed.......
16-June-2016
Hi, I would like to add my timeline to spread sheet related to this thread, who is the authorized one?

Sunset's information:

Application sent: 28-Feb-2013
Application received as per tracking: 04-Mar-2013
AOR from CPC-M: 26-Mar-2013
Sponsorship approval: 03-Apr-2013
Visa Office: Abu dhabi

Regards and thanks in advance.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Gary_87 said:

All the best!

Gary_87
Wow! Good luck Gary! Choosing to live in Australia is certainly not a difficult choice (considering this long drawn out winter and awful economy). I think if my husband was from a country a little easier to live in I might have made that decision as well. As long as I am with him and with my 2 kids, it doesn't matter. Though India was a fantastic experience, it was tough as hell on me.
I wish you and your fiance nothing but the best. Keep in touch!

dina87

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2013 DECISION MADE: 11-04-2013 VISA RECEIVED: 16-04-2013
LANDED..........
12-10-2013
Hi friends,

I received my COPR today in Switzerland :)

Visa was issued on 8th April.

I am soooooo happy.

Thank you all for your support :)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
canard said:
Hey Gary! Reading your news was kinda bitter sweet to me but I totally understand you... wishing you all the best in the land down under! ;D
I assume Messenger will take over the updates, right?

Just wanted to share, I have inquired my VO (São Paulo) and they confirmed today they have my process! So I guess that's my AOR!

Hope you all have a great week! :D
Bonjour Canard

How and in what form did you contact the VO in Sao Paulo?

Tom

dina87

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-10-2013
Gary_87 said:

All the best!

Gary_87
Best of luck, Gary!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
sunset66_71 said:
Hi, I would like to add my timeline to spread sheet related to this thread, who is the authorized one?

Sunset's information:

Application sent: 28-Feb-2013
Application received as per tracking: 04-Mar-2013
AOR from CPC-M: 26-Mar-2013
Sponsorship approval: 03-Apr-2013
Visa Office: Abu dhabi

Regards and thanks in advance.
Hi there sunset66_71 and welcome

I have added you to the spreadsheet. When did you do the meds?

messenger

dina87

Mar 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
File Transfer...
26-02-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
12-10-2013
messenger said:
Hi there sunset66_71 and welcome

I have added you to the spreadsheet. When did you do the meds?

messenger
Hi Tom,

please update my case in the spreadsheet, too. Thanks :)