Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
How could they say that you might have diabetes immediately after test? Just looking at the urine ?

Your urine should first go to a lab, where they perform various tests to determine if you have diabetes or not. I hope lab results will show that there is no diabetes ..

All the best !

PandFeb2013 said:
Hi Spookyb, thank you for the link. It is very informational.

salimmhd

Nov 26, 2013
Hey Winterfox,

I am also in the same boat...applied on 18-Feb, and AOR 27-Mar.
Had received RCMP request and now requested to submit Employment letter. Lets Hope for the best.

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
ok, should i start getting worried now ? i see a LOT of people receiving info from others, i have no emails at all...
i also requested GCMS notes on november 8th and got nothing back, any advice ?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Nasdi said:
ok, should i start getting worried now ? i see a LOT of people receiving info from others, i have no emails at all...
i also requested GCMS notes on november 8th and got nothing back, any advice ?
Yes, hang in there. :) Looks like CIC randomly picks applications and processes them :)

PandFeb2013

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6 2013
AOR Received.
Mar 21 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med - Dec 5 2013 / RPRF_Bio - Dec 6 2013
eds1275 said:
How could they say that you might have diabetes immediately after test? Just looking at the urine ?

Your urine should first go to a lab, where they perform various tests to determine if you have diabetes or not. I hope lab results will show that there is no diabetes ..

All the best !
Hi eds. I know, it was so weird that she said I might have diabetes just by looking at the sample. I hope so too that lab results are better than the doctor's instant results. Thanks.

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
I just did my medicals today at Dr Lyndon

he gave me 3 things: one to confirm medical is done, second "Medical Repot with my photo" and third, receipt for fees.

Shall i send all 3 to CIC to confirm that I have done my medicals?

raisemyrent

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
guys, we're all almost done. chill out; it will all be over soon :D

underpants lol yeah I was examined in my ginch (there's a truly Canadian one for you) lol and then the doctor stepped out and opened the door, but by then I had already got up to get me clothes so everyone could see into my room. There were about 3 people outside of it and I think at least the Spanish speaking receptionist caught a glimpse of me lol good for her

but all joking aside, be prepared and maybe ask if that might be a sensitive thing for you

I put the height in centimetres and added the imperial version after a "/" because no one knows how to convert properly lol

to cynti, I would just send the stuff with USPS with a faster/pricier service, and wait for Canada Post to send it back to you, and skip the whole sister act. I'm not sure who told you it took longer, but USPS is actually much faster (better?) than Canada Post in every respect, and it would get to Canada as fast as you need it. The return stuff isn't bad, because once it makes it to the US, it is with USPS, not Canada post. The opposite of which is the reason, too, why US packages take so long to get to Canadians.

to the person who may have diabetes, don't worry about it. first of all, they don't require blood sugar for immigration, second, no one can tell that accurately (I had had vitamins that day and my urine, sorry, was radioactive yellow lol), so don't lose any sleep over it quite yet. Also, results need to be adjusted relative to sugar ingestion prior to the test (amount, time). So pretty irresponsible for someone to dart out a diagnosis just like that.

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raisemyrent, you're spot on about nobody knowing how to properly convert measurements. Do you think it's a big deal if your height is off by a few centimeters on the medical form filled out by Dr?

ashu1406

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
sara007 said:
I just did my medicals today at Dr Lyndon

he gave me 3 things: one to confirm medical is done, second "Medical Repot with my photo" and third, receipt for fees.

Shall i send all 3 to CIC to confirm that I have done my medicals?
How was your experience with him? I have medicals booked for thurs with doc lyndon.
i would send the confirmation to cic....

cynti

May 20, 2012
raisemyrent said:
guys, we're all almost done. chill out; it will all be over soon :D

underpants lol yeah I was examined in my ginch (there's a truly Canadian one for you) lol and then the doctor stepped out and opened the door, but by then I had already got up to get me clothes so everyone could see into my room. There were about 3 people outside of it and I think at least the Spanish speaking receptionist caught a glimpse of me lol good for her

but all joking aside, be prepared and maybe ask if that might be a sensitive thing for you

I put the height in centimetres and added the imperial version after a "/" because no one knows how to convert properly lol

to cynti, I would just send the stuff with USPS with a faster/pricier service, and wait for Canada Post to send it back to you, and skip the whole sister act. I'm not sure who told you it took longer, but USPS is actually much faster (better?) than Canada Post in every respect, and it would get to Canada as fast as you need it. The return stuff isn't bad, because once it makes it to the US, it is with USPS, not Canada post. The opposite of which is the reason, too, why US packages take so long to get to Canadians.

to the person who may have diabetes, don't worry about it. first of all, they don't require blood sugar for immigration, second, no one can tell that accurately (I had had vitamins that day and my urine, sorry, was radioactive yellow lol), so don't lose any sleep over it quite yet. Also, results need to be adjusted relative to sugar ingestion prior to the test (amount, time). So pretty irresponsible for someone to dart out a diagnosis just like that.
Thank you very much Raisemyrent for the reply, I will follow your advice and send it via USPS. Thanks a bunch

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
He is good , no complaints..

Nothing much to do, just few tests, you will get over in one hour.. good luck

ashu1406 said:
How was your experience with him? I have medicals booked for thurs with doc lyndon.
i would send the confirmation to cic....

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
salimmhd said:
Hey Winterfox,

I am also in the same boat...applied on 18-Feb, and AOR 27-Mar.
Had received RCMP request and now requested to submit Employment letter. Lets Hope for the best.
yea dude lets hope things fall back on track ... It would be a wonderful christmas gift

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
So my ecas status is still "application received". Is there anyone else who has received MR/RPRF and hasn't had the status changed to in process?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
spookyb said:
So my ecas status is still "application received". Is there anyone else who has received MR/RPRF and hasn't had the status changed to in process?
It took about a week for mine to change - keep in mind that yours might not - some VO's don't update it. It shouldn't matter if you have MR etc ;)