Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC2013 said:
Good for you! Glad to hear things are moving along.. :D I too sent the last of my documents and received confirmation from VO: EM5578 at CPPO. Gonna request notes 1 week from now (thats 2 months from last). Dont expect to see movement, but one can always hope to see some new info on there. Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress. Good luck with the rest of the process. You're almost in the home stretch. :)
Just curious about what docs has the VO requested you...I have the same VO as yours and what does your stats in ecas says?

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
yahoo7 said:
Just curious about what docs has the VO requested you...I have the same VO as yours and what does your stats in ecas says?
2012 T4, NOA, pay slips, explanation letter.....because of the nature of my position (IEC, job title, employer type), I had to send some additional documents to explain - i.e. my reference letter stated experience from 01/2012 to 07/2013, but was submitted in 02/2013. So to prove completeness, I sent pay slips from every month and some other forms the employer provided. Plus, my T4 and NOA took forever to get.

My ecas is still app received and GCMS notes didnt show anything of interest - 2 months ago. Gonna order a new set next week.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC2013 said:
2012 T4, NOA, pay slips, explanation letter.....because of the nature of my position (IEC, job title, employer type), I had to send some additional documents to explain - i.e. my reference letter stated experience from 01/2012 to 07/2013, but was submitted in 02/2013. So to prove completeness, I sent pay slips from every month and some other forms the employer provided. Plus, my T4 and NOA took forever to get.

My ecas is still app received and GCMS notes didnt show anything of interest - 2 months ago. Gonna order a new set next week.
Thanks buddy..It is interesting that the VO sent you an email asking all these docs..

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
yahoo7 said:
Thanks buddy..It is interesting that the VO sent you an email asking all these docs..
Sorry, I should have clarified earlier.....didnt get a request/email from CPPO, but needed to send dox, since I included an explanation letter during my initial submission to CIO that I would be forwarding these later on. Then I started going through this forum and realized I could submit additional things to hopefully make it easier to determine my eligibility.

I think EM5578 was just a coincidence and not necessarily my assigned VO. Even though I know its only a far-fetched wish, I was hoping that by sending dox, my file would gain some traction (attention from VO). One can dream eh! ;D

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC2013 said:
Sorry, I should have clarified earlier.....didnt get a request/email from CPPO, but needed to send dox, since I included an explanation letter during my initial submission to CIO that I would be forwarding these later on. Then I started going through this forum and realized I could submit additional things to hopefully make it easier to determine my eligibility.

I think EM5578 was just a coincidence and not necessarily my assigned VO. Even though I know its only a far-fetched wish, I was hoping that by sending dox, my file would gain some traction (attention from VO). One can dream eh! ;D
ok, no probs...

vijayarr

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2013 (Myself), Added spouse to the existing application 20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014 (Spouse relationship questionnaire)
AOR Received.
06-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
6-01-2014 (Myself), 24-01-2014 (Upfront medicals for Spouse)
CEC2013 said:

I have to send in my 2012 NOA. I already scanned the document as a PDF. Could you please tell me what are all the key things that you should mention in the body of your email when your emailing CPP-O. Thanks in advance!

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijayarr said:
I have to send in my 2012 NOA. I already scanned the document as a PDF. Could you please tell me what are all the key things that you should mention in the body of your email when your emailing CPP-O. Thanks in advance!
These are the key details which you put in your email to CIC..

1. Surname (last name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) (first name)– Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number

5. Application number ( F#, EP#, E#, B#)

6. Type of application (Family Sponsorship, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nominee, Quebec Skilled Worker)

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
vijayarr said:
yahoo7 is right.... here's a sample of what I did. [personal information redacted] hope it helps! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West, 7th floor, section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1
Canada

.....DATE.....

Re: Submission of additional documents for CEC application

Principal Applicant: .....NAME.....
Date of birth: .......DOB.......
UCI: ........NUMB.........
Application: ........NUMB.........

Phone: ........NUMB........
Email: .........EMAIL.........

Dear Sir or Madam,

This request is in regards to my application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Please find enclosed my .........DOCUMENTS YOU ARE ATTACHING.......... The included documents will speak to my tax contributions and hours worked OR WHATEVER YOU ARE SENDING.

As was indicated in my initial explanation letter, I am providing these documents after the CIO screening phase (AOR), since this is my first year filing taxes in Canada and the aforementioned was not readily available. OR WHATEVER THE REASON MAY BE FOR SENDING

Please attach the following documents to my application. If I can provide you with any additional information pertinent to my file/application, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your assistance and consideration!

A confirmation that the documents have been attached for consideration would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,

....NAME.....

*Enclosure

----------------------------------------------------------------------

PR2014

Jun 26, 2013
When does feb applicants will start to receive MR or PCC any has received any information from CIC?

vijayarr

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2013 (Myself), Added spouse to the existing application 20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014 (Spouse relationship questionnaire)
AOR Received.
06-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
12-12-2013
Med's Done....
6-01-2014 (Myself), 24-01-2014 (Upfront medicals for Spouse)
Thanks CEC2013 and yahoo7 for your prompt response. Much appreciated :D

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
PR2014 said:
When does feb applicants will start to receive MR or PCC any has received any information from CIC?
December hasn't got their MR yet. With the strikes on its anyone's bet. Still apps from August 2012 awaiting MR too :-S

winlet08

Aug 6, 2013
need help for saudi police clearance certificate

Does anyone knows how to obtain Saudi police clearance certificate as of this date.. Please let me know. thanks a lot..

sushilpandit

Sep 11, 2012
CEC2013 said:

Hi CEC2013,

Can you please clarify if you sent the docs via e-mail or regular mail. In both cases can you kindly provide me the e-mail and regular mail addresses where the docs need to be sent. I also need to send in my ref letter and latest NOA. Thanks in advance.

batman31

Nov 29, 2011
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 20,2013
Doc's Request.
Send with application
AOR Received.
April 9,2013
IELTS Request
Send with application
Med's Request
Oct 10,2013
Med's Done....
Oct 28,2013
Passport Req..
November 21,2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 20,2013
LANDED..........
December 23,2013
Kabayan!!

I notice that it will take 12 months for my CEC application to push through my question is the first month will be when they receive it? or when they started to process it?

Thank You and GODBLESS us all!!!