Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dax45 said:
NOC 4151
VO: Manila
1st aor: march 2 (from nova scotia)
2nd aor: march 20 (from manila vo)
Medical request: april 12

Hopefully the medical result is good. Whats next after the medical?
* i dont know how you call those letters but i hope you know what i mean :)
Thanks for your reply dax45,

Your medical results will sure be good.
Manila is working hard just as New Delhi does.

You are on a fast and nice track.
Best of luck to us all!

Warm Regards

bancklaud

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
london
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st 23/01/12 2ond 02/04/12
Nomination.....
PER on 17/04/2012
AOR Received.
15/04/12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Some time in May:-)
Med's Request
08/08/12
Med's Done....
04/09/12 Received by LVO 19/09/12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23/01/13, submited 31/01/13
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2013
LANDED..........
02/08/2013
SarahEU said:
Dear friends,

I applied for Noc 4151 with my boyfriend. Our application was received there in February, 27th 2012. and we got application back on April, 06th, with the explanation that credit card payment was declined because of invalid expiry date.We are going to resend our application but we are not sure if we need to fill again all application forms or we just need to send the main application form there? Also, we are curious about what date should we put on these forms? The previous one or the new one?
Please, help.
Thanks,

Sara, Serbia
Hi maybe you got reply already but one thing to consider is that the signature is valid for three months only.
i had the same exierience so i just refiled the forms with the signature on it and date.

Good luck

Klaudijus,Lithuania

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Vat
Its ben more than 6 weeks so you can write an email to CIC & ask the status of your application. best of luck . Cheers :)
\
Vats said:
shall i do email enquiry or wait for 2-3 weeks?

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey BC2013

what is your VO???

BC2013 said:
Same situation here - I would not worry too much about this, though. The spreadsheet shows some people who have already gotten visas with the same ecas-status. Updating ecas does not seem to be a priotity.

Regarding file transfer you might get an AOR by e-mail (depending on your VO).

rocky994

Nov 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 February 2012
AOR Received.
04 March 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Request
Insha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
Insha Allah Soon
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hi Friends,

Please comment!

I got my PER on 4th March and afterwards no correspondence from LVO so I wrote to the LVO on 09th April and received following response today.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Mr_Canadream

Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawlin4bbhh said:
Dear what does SP stands for.. I didn't get that.. :mad:
Hello rawlin4bbhh,

SP stands for Sao Paulo

warm regards

dax45

Oct 12, 2011
Mr_Canadream said:
Thanks for your reply dax45,

Your medical results will sure be good.
Manila is working hard just as New Delhi does.

You are on a fast and nice track.
Best of luck to us all!

Warm Regards
I hope (crossed fingers)
Good luck to you also

momohj25

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
AOR Received.
25-04-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
Med's Request
31-07-2012
Med's Done....
13-08-2012
Passport Req..
25-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-10-2012
LANDED..........
Goodluck to all march nd april applicant

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found this information on this link

http://filipinojournal.com/alberta/our-columnnist/immigration-news/proposed-changes-to-the-federal-skilled-workers-fsw-program.html

I hope this will be helpful...

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is planning to make changes to the existing FSW selection criteria points that were established in 2002.
A recent evaluation of the FSW program showed that though the existing selection criteria points based on: education, language proficiency, work experience, age, whether the applicant has arranged employment in Canada and the applicant's overall adaptability (eg. spouse's education, previous work or study in Canada, direct relatives in Canada) is working well ... there is room for improvement. The changes will not alter the existing six (6) selection criteria but it will change the number of points assigned to the criteria and the way points are assessed or allocated.

Listed below are the proposed changes to the existing FSW program:

1. Greater emphasis on language proficiency – CIC proposes to increase maximum points for the first official language proficiency from 16 to 20 points and at the same time introduce minimum language requirements based on occupation. CIC will consult on increasing the maximum points awarded for proficiency in language and on establishing minimum language requirements depending on the immigrant's skilllevel. For example, managers or professionals would have different requirement from trades people. Rationale: A 2005 Statistics Canada study found that the employment rates of immigrants increased relative to their English or French language proficiency. It also found that language proficiency had the biggest positive impact on the immigrant's ability to work in high-skilled professions. Language proficiency is an important factor in an immigrant's success.

2. More points based on age – CIC proposes to increase maximum points for age from 10 to 12 points. Maximum points will be awarded until age 35, with a gradual decrease of points until age 49. No age points will be awarded after age 50. Rationale: Research shows that immigrants who arrive between the ages of 20 to 30 have been found to have the greatest positive economic impact on the receiving country. In contrast, immigrants aged 45 years and older experience unemployment rates almost double those aged 25 to 34 years old. Younger immigrants are more likely to adapt more quickly to their new environment and provide greater positive contribution to the economy. Approximately 27% of FSW immigrants who arrived between 2000 and 2006 were over the age of 40 and Canada wants to attract younger immigrants.

3. Reduce years of education required – CIC proposes to reduce the number of years of education required to claim points for trade or non-university post secondary education. This change will improve eligibility of skilled trade persons, technicians and apprentices who have valid post secondary education but not the required number of years of study. Rationale: Canada is facing shortages of workers in certain skilled trades.

Immigrants can help address this need. Skilled trades people currently make up less than 3% of all FSW applicants. CIC wants to help qualified trades people immigrate to Canada. Education points are now based on the university degree or trade diploma (ie. post secondary education) and the number of years of education completed. The required years of education is intended to help ensure the quality of the credential. However, years of education required reflects the Canadian educational system and fails to take into account the differences with respect to the immigrant's home country school system.

4. Reduce points based on work experience – CIC proposes to decrease the maximum points awarded to work experience from 21 to 15 points. It is also proposed to increase the range of years within which points are allotted. This means that applicants need to have more work experience in order to get awarded maximum points. The points previously allotted to work experience will be reallocated to age and language proficiency selection criteria. Rationale: Research shows that the FSW program places more weight on foreign work experience compared to other countries.

Study shows that foreign work experience is a weak predictor of success in the Canadian labour market. Currently, an applicant is awarded 21 points for only 4 years of work experience. The overall weight of foreign work experience in the selection criteria will be reduced to more accurately reflect its true value.

5. More rigorous rules on Arranged Employment Offers – CIC proposes more strict regulatory provisions and definitions to enforce tighter front-end assessment of the potential employer and the job being offered. Provisions are also proposed to increase the Visa Officer's authority to assess the validity/genuineness of the job offer and the applicant's qualifications and ability to perform the job being offered. The changes could also require employers to sign a document confirming their commitment to hire the immigrant and restrictions or penalties to the employers, if they do not fulfill their written commitment. Rationale: Arranged Employment Offer awards the applicant a total of 15 points in the FSW selection criteria (ie. 10 points for arranged employment and 5 points for adaptability) and waives the requirement for settlement funds. Due to these advantages, this selection criterion has been susceptible to exploitation of persons attempting to immigrate with a fraudulent job offer. Employers sometimes provide bogus job offers for a fee to recruiting agencies that in turn victimizes unknowing would be immigrants.

Summary: Current vs. Proposed Federal Skilled Worker Points Grid
Selection Criteria Current System Proposed System
Education 25 25
Language 24 28
Work Experience 21 15
Age 10 12
Arranged Employment 10 10
Adaptability 10 10
Total 100 100
The above listed changes are just proposals at this time. CIC is meeting with various groups to solicit comments and input with regards to the proposed changes. Results of the consultations and final changes to the FSW program will be announced in the future.

In the meantime, I encourage all eligible FSW applicants to submit their applications as soon as possible before any proposed changes take effect. Good luck to you all.

SarahEU

Mar 14, 2012
Hello friends :)

CIO made online payment yesterday. We firstly sent them application on February, 27th, then they tried to charge on March, 8th and the payment was declined because of mistakes on our credit card. They returned back our whole application so we resubmit it and they got it on April, 13th and they charged on April, 19th.
Now, we are waiting for PER...really hope we are in the process from this moment and also in the cap.
Someone's experiences?
We applied for NOC 4151.
Best Regards,

Sara&Miodrag ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)