india
Doc's Request.
not yet..
AOR Received.
4 April 2018
LANDED..........
by gods grace will be there...
Jassi55 said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My Dear Friends, Well wishers and would be fellow country men. By God's Grace I have received a PER from CIC few hours ago. My NOC 7216 was caped on 18th March and I was bit worried whether I will get through or not. But I am very happy that I have cleared the first check point.

Good Luck to all of us for further processing.

Jassi.... ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congrats jassi55.....

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
dear Applicants

please join the thread below if you have got PER/AOR and lets connect and share high level of

experience with progress in our case onward.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicant-received-per-in-febmarchlets-connect-here-t99199.0.html

thanks a lot and best luck for future

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
DO Visa officer do inquiry at work place before sending AOR or after? I heard they make phone call at work place to make sure that person is working there or not. So inquiry before 2AOR or after 2AOR?

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
toshiba77 said:
DO Visa officer do inquiry at work place before sending AOR or after? I heard they make phone call at work place to make sure that person is working there or not. So inquiry before 2AOR or after 2AOR?

2nd Aor is from your home country, u will get it once your file would be transfer from canada to your VO.

b4 that,they don't have any of your record so its impossible...don't worry and join our thread on

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applicant-received-per-in-febmarchlets-connect-here-t99199.0.html

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
babbu.mann said:
2nd Aor is from your home country, u will get it once your file would be transfer from canada to your VO.

b4 that,they don't have any of your record so its impossible...don't worry and join our thread on

That's what am asking. Once my file transfer to New delhi then 2AOR will be generated. My question is will they generate 2AOR immediately once they receive file at local VO or they do inquiry first and send 2AOR?

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got confirmation from Sydney CIO that file is complete and will be forwarded to VO.
Timeline: File received in Sydney 28-02-12
AOR from Sydney received 23-03-12

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are Nostradamus! I just received AOR from Sydney. And when we will get news from visa office, according to your prediction? 8)
Vats said:
We are in queue
Hope per on this week end

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Katayoon said:
I got confirmation from Sydney CIO that file is complete and will be forwarded to VO.
congrats dear.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Katayoon said:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)
When was your money cashed?
I am now very worried because my package arrived at CIO on Feb 27th (one day before you), yet my money order is not even cashed yet. I am also a QSW applicant.

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot! No worries. my order was cashed yesterday. You will receive yours very soon. There will not be a significant delay. Let's hope that the plane transporting our files to visa office does not crash :p What is your visa office?
cvd222 said:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)
When was your money cashed?
I am now very worried because my package arrived at CIO on Feb 27th (one day before you), yet my money order is not even cashed yet. I am also a QSW applicant.

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Katayoon said:
Thanks a lot! No worries. my order was cashed yesterday. You will receive yours very soon. There will not be a significant delay. Let's hope that the plane transporting our files to visa office does not crash :p What is your visa office?
Thank you, Katayoon! I really hope I will receive the AOR from CIO soon too. I put Manila as my VO in my app form (because it is quicker there), but I live in Canada so they might put mine in Buffalo. I'm just starting to get paranoid that there's something wrong with my forms, that's why they haven't cashed in my money order yet :eek:

I wish you all the best. I hope this whole CIO thing will make things easier and quicker for all of us :) Was your CSQ processed as priority?

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
@ nohope
Have you re-sent your application? Hope u get it right this time. All the best

Katayoon

Champion Member
Nov 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot. No worries. It is not always in perfect order. Those who applied in march got their aor before me who applied in february. Youvwill get it soon. However, this cio thing delays everything. Previously we sent everything to the visa office and now we need to wait extra few months for cio to transfer our files. I am also paranoid that the file will get lost during transfer!
Nope no priority for my NOC :-( already spent eternity waiting for csq. My hair got grey since i submitted application
cvd222 said:
Thank you, Katayoon! I really hope I will receive the AOR from CIO soon too. I put Manila as my VO in my app form (because it is quicker there), but I live in Canada so they might put mine in Buffalo. I'm just starting to get paranoid that there's something wrong with my forms, that's why they haven't cashed in my money order yet :eek:

I wish you all the best. I hope this whole CIO thing will make things easier and quicker for all of us :) Was your CSQ processed as priority?