June 5,2012
Passport Req..
July 3,2012(letter date)...PPR received-July 24,2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 24,2012
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 24,2012
Koreanboy85 said:
Congrats :)...does ecas tell u the date they will mail your visa in advance?

no they only inform on ecas that immigration will contact me regarding the result.

markella_2011

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 8,2012
AOR Received.
June 1,2012-(Sponsorship Approval)
File Transfer...
June 5,2012
Passport Req..
July 3,2012(letter date)...PPR received-July 24,2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUGUST 24,2012
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 24,2012
ladyR said:
u mean august 24,2012.. congrats! :D
oo nga..jeje...august 24 pala,jeje...

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
ppr date 06/6/2012 ppr received 06/15/2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM in ecas july 29- VISA received August 1. THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD ^_^
LANDED..........
August 19. ^_^ yehey!!!! thank God.
markella_2011 said:
oo nga..jeje...august 24 pala,jeje...
Hi sis. San ka dito sa canada? :)

soon2bskinny

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadaem said:
Hello March applicants. Nagfollow up na ba kayo sa CEM thru email about sa PPR nyo? Siguro naapektuhan yung delivery ng PPR nun nagkaron ng flooding sa Pinas. Try nyo magemail sa CEM, para naman alam nila na wala pa kayong PPR. Lahat ng email na narereceive ng CEM eh inaaccount nila sa kanya kanyang files ng applicants. Kaya kahit hindi sila nagrereply, nakalist sa GCMS notes nyo kung kelan kayo nagemail at kung anong content ng email nyo. Mas ok na magemail kayo, kahit di man sila magrespond, at least alam nila na wala pa rin kayong natatanggap na PPR. Meron kasing case dito na Dec applicant tapos naghihintay din ng PPR, yun pala napadala na ng CEM yung PPR pero never nya nareceive. Nakatanggap na lang sya one day ng email from CEM giving him a final chance to comply sa mga requested docs nila.
would not that slow down the processing? mapupunta ba yung file mo at the end of the line? i hope not. is it really advisable to email.?

FEB APPLICANTS ...ano sa tingin nyo? mag email kaya tayo?

reef0019

Aug 6, 2012
soon2bskinny said:
would not that slow down the processing? mapupunta ba yung file mo at the end of the line? i hope not. is it really advisable to email.?

FEB APPLICANTS ...ano sa tingin nyo? mag email kaya tayo?
I found out on ecas they did not have my wifes complete address only partial in their system.So I emailed them to correct it but this was around a month(late july) after I was approved to sponsor(june20ish) now im worried they had already sent the ppr before I asked for the address correction.I don't know if I should follow up if it has been sent or not.If it hasn't I don't want to go to the back of the line.soon2bskinny have you received your ppr yet if not do you think we are with the early March batch?Its so frustrating because if I had sent the application 3 weeks earlier I my wife could have possibly had her visa already.But I was waiting for my phone card records which got delayed because of the companies mistake.Now my wife has issues with the lot her family and neighbors have been living on the newly registered owner now wants them to buy the land or leave at a ridiculous amount without considering compensating for what they have payed already.This has been a long process waiting for the sponsorship approval now its been just as painful waiting for the ppr maybe more so.Hopefully good news will come our way sooner rather than later.

soon2bskinny

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the reply reef0019. all of us (in this forum) who got the sponsor approval around the 20-ish of june...no ppr yet. I am sorry to hear that on top of the long,frustrating waiting game you and your wife have other problems. Since you already sent the correction of address request, may be it will be not a bad idea to ask them if the PPR has been sent.

i sent an email to general inquiry mailbox about what's happening to the remaining FEB batch applicants. They replied to me that there is a privacy control in place and if we wanted to check the status, send a case specific email to them.

Hopefully before the end of this week there will be good news. I am aiming to send them an email on Sept 20 ..which is the 3 months after receiving the sponsor approval letter.

rozeky_ara

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-01-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2012 (DM via ECAS 18-08-2012)
LANDED..........
04-10-2012
Hi mga sis! ask ako sino ang may mga dependent child sa application niyo?... nag appear din ba ang name ng anak niyo sa ECAS ng sponsor niyo?... :)

Pochi2012

Star Member
May 24, 2012
rozeky_ara said:
Hi mga sis! ask ako sino ang may mga dependent child sa application niyo?... nag appear din ba ang name ng anak niyo sa ECAS ng sponsor niyo?... :)
Hi hello po..bakit po meron po bang nag appear sa ecas ng sponsor nyo? now ko lng po nlaman na may gnyang situation eh..

rozeky_ara

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-01-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-10-2012
Pochi2012 said:
Hi hello po..bakit po meron po bang nag appear sa ecas ng sponsor nyo? now ko lng po nlaman na may gnyang situation eh..
Hehe, ngayon ko lang din narinig sa friend ko sis.. that's why gusto ko xang i confirm.. nag case enquiry na rin ako sa CEM.. hehe.. DM na ako eh.. tapos narining ko ang ganito na story tapos wala ung anak ko sa ECAS ng hubby ko.. pero dependent ko xa gusto ko xang dalhin... waiting na sana kami ng anak ko for visa pero na woworry ako now.. may dependent ka ba sis?...

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mga sis baka merong bound to vancouver na paalis???

LucasJones

Oct 26, 2009
My wife in the Philippines just got a DM from Ecas and proceeded with the visa stamp a couple of days later (yesterday) with her Passport.

Here's the timeline:

February 23, 2012 - Visa was initialized and began its process in CIC Mississauga - CLIENT ID was issued for me (Sponsor)

May 23, 2012 - A Decision was Made regarding my sponsorship to my wife and a letter was supposedly sent out to me about this in my address in Canada.

NO LETTER CAME, even to this date.

June 20, 2012 - Request for RPRF (Right for Permanent Residence Fee) came in the mail in Canada for me (Sponsor) to pay for the fee prior to the processing of visa. Amount: $475 CAD

June 22, 2012 - Paid for RPRF via online and faxed over the receipt to CIC MISSISSAUGA, besides sending the original printed receipt to my wife in the Philippines via scanned email, to be attached when the Passport Request arrives.

June 25, 2012 - Passport Request was sent to my wife's address in the Philippines along with several other required documents Appendix B, etc. by Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM). Client ID was issued to my wife, which was on the written request letter by CEM.

(It took long to send the passport back due to other requirements that she needed to acquire)

July 12, 2012 - Passport was sent to CEM along with other requested documents.

Status for several weeks was simply APPLICATION RECEIVED. That's all.

August 21, 2012 - I (Sponsor) checked my client ID in ecas and it says that my wife's application was then being PROCESSED.

August 28, 2012 - Wife's status changed to Decision Made on her ECAS and that she will be contacted by the office for instructions. No description as to how she was to be contacted, (ie. mail, phone, email, etc.)

August 29, 2012 - Passport arrived with PERMANENT VISA attached to it, along with everything that we had sent to CIC - CANADA in the early stages of February. It also contains instructions as to the seminar needed to take and all other Residency information before exiting the Philippines and upon arrival to Canada.

Her address on her ecas never changed and still is her Philippine address. I never got a Sponsorship approval letter nor anything of that sort. Why? I don't know to this date.

This goes to show you that a lot on what is on the ECAS is unreliable. You must go by the days that are said when the documents are to be sent back or given.

As an advice, if you have sent your passport and you haven't received it for more than 60 days since the date you sent it, your Sponsor has every right to contact the Embassy in the Philippines and/or CIC-Mississauga. How? Email, Phone, Fax, Letter.. Every which way you can so that you can get across to them that they can't keep you from any travels by keeping your passport and that you need to get a proper update as to the status of your sponsorship. Your Sponsor should do this as a citizen of Canada. And I truly believe that they will more likely take them seriously regarding the matter as suppose to the person being sponsored doing it. You will only get the runaround or the "waiting game".

I am with those who have been waiting for months without any updates. It is truly hard to be separated from your loved ones. With this said, the Sponsor must also do his/her best to keep up with the status of the application by contacting the proper offices dealing with the sponsorship.

Another advice is, don't leave any requirement unanswered. Be very detailed and as organized as possible. Otherwise, it will only delay the process.

God works in mysterious ways, but there's always answers to your prayers to get this new hope and life in Canada to its fruition.

As to when she'll be leaving for Canada?.... We've decided for us to spend that ever so beautiful Christmas in the Philippines and the joyous New Year.. so I'll be flying out to the Philippines sometime in September. We go back to Canada after the New Year celebration... as what it should be...... as husband and wife. Together.

Best of luck to all.

Thank you to this forum.

:)

thinkpositive16

May 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-16-2012
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
05-15-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
01-16-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LucasJones said:
My wife in the Philippines just got a DM from Ecas and proceeded with the visa stamp a couple of days later (yesterday) with her Passport.

Here's the timeline:

February 23, 2012 - Visa was initialized and began its process in CIC Mississauga - CLIENT ID was issued for me (Sponsor)

May 23, 2012 - A Decision was Made regarding my sponsorship to my wife and a letter was supposedly sent out to me about this in my address in Canada.

June 20, 2012 - Request for RPRF (Right for Permanent Residence Fee) came in the mail in Canada for me (Sponsor) to pay for the fee prior to the processing of visa. Amount: $475 CAD

June 22, 2012 - Paid for RPRF via online and faxed over the receipt to CIC MISSISSAUGA, besides sending the original printed receipt to my wife in the Philippines via scanned email, to be attached when the Passport Request arrives.

June 25, 2012 - Passport Request was sent to my wife's address in the Philippines along with several other required documents Appendix B, etc. by Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM). Client ID was issued to my wife, which was on the written request letter by CEM.

(It took long to send the passport back due to other requirements that she needed to acquire)

August 21, 2012 - I (Sponsor) checked my client ID in ecas and it says that my wife's application was then being PROCESSED.

August 28, 2012 - Wife's status changed to Decision Made on her ECAS and that she will be contacted by the office for instructions. No description as to how she was to be contacted, (ie. mail, phone, email, etc.)

August 29, 2012 - Passport arrived with PERMANENT VISA attached to it, along with everything that we had sent to CIC - CANADA in the early stages of February. It also contains instructions as to the seminar needed to take and all other Residency information before exiting the Philippines and upon arrival to Canada.

Her address on her ecas never changed and still is her Philippine address. I never got a Sponsorship approval letter nor anything of that sort. Why? I don't know to this date.

This goes to show you that a lot on what is on the ECAS is unreliable. You must go by the days that are said when the documents are to be sent back or given.

As an advice, if you have sent your passport and you haven't received it for more than 60 days since the date you sent it, your Sponsor has every right to contact the Embassy in the Philippines and/or CIC-Mississauga. How? Email, Phone, Fax, Letter.. Every which way you can so that you can get across to them that they can't keep you from any travels by keeping your passport and that you need to get a proper update as to the status of your sponsorship. Your Sponsor should do this as a citizen of Canada. And I truly believe that they will more likely take them seriously regarding the matter as suppose to the person being sponsored doing it. You will only get the runaround or the "waiting game".

I am with those who have been waiting for months without any updates. It is truly hard to be separated from your loved ones. With this said, the Sponsor must also do his/her best to keep up with the status of the application by contacting the proper offices dealing with the sponsorship.

Another advice is, don't leave any requirement unanswered. Be very detailed and as organized as possible. Otherwise, it will only delay the process.

God works in mysterious ways, but there's always answers to your prayers to get this new hope and life in Canada to its fruition.

As to when she'll be leaving for Canada?.... We've decided for us to spend that ever so beautiful Christmas in the Philippines and the joyous New Year.. so I'll be flying out to the Philippines sometime in September. We go back to Canada after the New Year celebration... as what it should be...... as husband and wife. Together.

Best of luck to all.

Thank you to this forum.

congratulations!!!!! :)

ianshe

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys good news I got my PPR and just waiting for the NSO certificates, I have 1 question how many pictures should I send to embassy? its not indicated po kc kung ilan.

Thanks
Ian

rozeky_ara

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
13-06-2012
Med's Done....
16-01-2012
Passport Req..
03-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-10-2012
LucasJones said:

Here's the timeline:

Best of luck to all.

Thank you to this forum.

Hi! Can I ask the date of the visa issued?.. or the letter date issued?.. Me and my son got dm august 18 and until now our visas are not yet around... :'(

soon2bskinny

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ianshe said:
Hi guys good news I got my PPR and just waiting for the NSO certificates, I have 1 question how many pictures should I send to embassy? its not indicated po kc kung ilan.

Thanks
Ian
hi ianshe...when did you get your PPR? was it delivered to you or did you pick it up from the post office?