+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feb 2014 test & interview passers

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello OCanada, it is illegal to share the questions.

Also, everyone gets a different copy of test. Suggest, read the discover Canada book and that covers it all.

O Canada! said:
New Canadians and soon to be Canadians (who appeared in the test already),

Please share the Questions that were asked in the Citizenship test. If you don't want to post the questions in the forum please email them to me directly.

If you already took the Oath and got the Citizenship then you don't have to worry about anything. Thanks in advance for helping me clear the test.
(With 2 jobs and working 7 days a week to earn my living I am not getting the time to concentrate on the Discover Canada book)

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No O' Canada. it is illegal!.

This forum has information and information is free. Questions is not information it is cheating.

Hope that helps. Understand you have two jobs, but you have to spend time, prepare for exam and take it. No Exceptions if want to call yourself Canadian.

Sorry!.

O Canada! said:
How is it illegal. I see people sharing loads of information on this site.

if there are concerns then instead of posting on the forum. it can be emailed directly. :)

The online websites also have questions that means those are illegal websites or they are doing illegal stuff.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
also, the websites that have questions, they are 100s of them.. you can prepare that way too.. but none of us is going to send you questions that were asked in test.

O Canada! said:

if there are concerns then instead of posting on the forum. it can be emailed directly. :)

The online websites also have questions that means those are illegal websites or they are doing illegal stuff.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
Not really, they tell you the details of notes, where it is .. say if they are doing back ground check, they will tell you upfront.
What notes should I ask for? Is there a particular phrase?
I don't want to say, I am worried I might get an RQ so I want to prepare in advance etc. They might then ISSUE me a RQ just because I asked for it. lol,

Should I just request ATIP notes instead?

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada! said:
@ Vinaypuri

How is it cheating? You are not publishing the exact test paper that I am going to get. and I sure the citizenship test is not same for everyone, right?

You are just sharing the kind of questions that may come "so it is not cheating". it is sharing information and helping others.
O Canada, when we took the test, we were told that we are prohibited from sharing questions that appeared in the exam. That's all. Because we have been told explicitly by CIC staff to not share questions, most people (including me) won't. I can tell you that if you Google for citizenship canada exam preparation, you'll find many sample questions. In my opinion, those questions are sufficient preparation.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada! said:

First: Go to the test and you will know that it is against CIC. They have the right to provoke citizenship's application if found out we release test questions.

Second: You are just a stranger on the Internet, why would anyone go extra step to e-mail you the questions when it is illegal to do so.

Third: Online questions on different websites are simulated questions, they are not even using the same wording.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada! said:

Please share the Questions that were asked in the Citizenship test. If you don't want to post the questions in the forum please email them to me directly.

If you already took the Oath and got the Citizenship then you don't have to worry about anything. Thanks in advance for helping me clear the test.
(With 2 jobs and working 7 days a week to earn my living I am not getting the time to concentrate on the Discover Canada book)
Not only you working and no one cares about excuses. Spend time to read the book.
The questions of our tests may not even be on yours.

Btw, I also have another solution for you...cancel your application, give this chance to someone else who is willing to study and take the test. how about that?

wayne_vega

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
O Canada! said:

Trully unbelievable!
The laziness and nerve of some people from this forum is just mind-boggling.
We all have jobs and families (with kids) to look after when we come home.
Citizenship is a privilege, not a right, EARN IT!
Like everyone is stating, we are NOT to share any details of the citizenship test precisely to keep people like you from earning it.

Chrysss

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chrysss said:
What notes should I ask for? Is there a particular phrase?
I don't want to say, I am worried I might get an RQ so I want to prepare in advance etc. They might then ISSUE me a RQ just because I asked for it. lol,

Should I just request ATIP notes instead?
I called the call center 1.888.242.2100 I was told that they see that I have PASSED the test. That's all. Nothing else.
I asked them to check if there are any notes, and she said, the only recent update I have is that you've successfully passed the citizenship test.

I don't know what else to ask for. So, I just asked how long do I have to wait to get an invitation for oath?

She said, the usual processing time is about 25 months for routine applications. So, that it could be May 2015. But usually after test, they respond in 6 months.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chrysss said:
I called the call center 1.888.242.2100
I was told that they see that I have passed the test.
That's all. Nothing else.
Yeah, what I meant was, if they are something on your file such as checks etc, it will have notes and they will tell you. At this point it seems your position is same as I, waiting and our file is lying in their pile somewhere.

O Canada!

Feb 28, 2014
Ok dont' disclose the exact questions if you guys were told not to do so but i hope you guys can give some ideas on how to prepare for the test.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
O Canada! said:
Ok dont' disclose the exact questions if you guys were told not to do so but i hope you guys can give some ideas on how to prepare for the test.
The best way to study for the test is read the book 1 time.
Then you can go on a few free websites to do practice questions.
You can also try citizenshipsupport.ca, they sell the package. If you search under this forum by typing "citizenship test" you will find many resources to practice for free.

Gluck!

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
nguyentu2001 said:
The best way to study for the test is read the book 1 time.
Then you can go on a few free websites to do practice questions.
You can also try citizenshipsupport.ca, they sell the package. If you search under this forum by typing "citizenship test" you will find many resources to practice for free.

Gluck!
This. I read the guide a few times, then took some practice tests. They are available in many places such as the public library

anish_s

Jan 20, 2010
We are going off topic here. There are several threads in the forum which talk about preparation for the exams. Please do some searching
Kindly leave this thread to provide status updates on applicants that have had their tests and interviews conducted in Feb 2014

Thanks all :)

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Today i received my Oath notification in mail to attend the Oath on 11th Mar 2014 at Scarborough CIC office.

Very happy to inform all those people who helped me in this process to reach here today.

I hope rest of the users waiting will get their Oath notification soon in the mail.

Randy