+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
jairichi said:
You will get it delivered before this month end.
Hi Jairichi, today I got my FBI certificate back in India which is exactly as you said... I will submit my FBI PCC today...thnx again for replying to my post.....

So I would like to tell to the members in this thread that if you have applied from India, it will take 20 to 25 days approximately to get the certificate after the credit card is changed...

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone ! My package was received on 6th of June at WV and how long can it take to get processed. I am worried :(

vishalnmodi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2015
Mumbai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you wont get before 3.5 months for sure. My application was reached 5-May. Credit Card charged 22-Jul . Report discharged 26-Jul. Delivery time outside USA 3 weeks.

SachinKaushik

Jun 11, 2015
SachinKaushik said:
Update: I called FBI july 1st week to check the status after sending in courier having updated CC form and a small LoE. The lady said they were processing May packets and asked me to fax it immediately. I faxed in both the docs again (5th july) and my new CC was charged finally on 8th of July. Today i called them again to check the status and the officer said, my profile is not updated yet. He asked me how was i sure the CC was charged, told him i got a confirmation via SMS. He asked me to call again in couple of weeks. Is there any rough timeline as to how many days will it take to get the processing done ? I am worried about the prints passing as legible. I have got 2 months deadline to submit the PCC from SINP.
I received my PCC a few days ago. Thanks Jairichi and everyone else on the forum for your valuable suggestions.

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
Hi guys, I am waiting for my police certificate but I'm sure it won't arrive in 60 days. I plan to submit a LOE instead. Any idea what is the status of my EE profile after that? Am I considered to have submitted eAPR?

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
mars_m said:
Hi guys, I am waiting for my police certificate but I'm sure it won't arrive in 60 days. I plan to submit a LOE instead. Any idea what is the status of my EE profile after that? Am I considered to have submitted eAPR?
Yes, I think that's true given that you would receive an AOR. But I am not 100% sure.

SachinKaushik

Jun 11, 2015
mars_m said:
APR will be considered as submitted. However, the file processing wont start as there is a pending action on the applicant. It had the same case and now the file is complete after i uploaded FBI PCC.

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
jetplane said:
Any update on which application is being processed now?
just call the customer care....

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks,

my fingerprints reached FBI on May 11, and received the results yesterday in IL, USA.

Good luck to all!

Martin_Tony

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finger print is received by FBI in May 5 and I got the report in Aug 3 in Toronto.