+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

oldenuf

Mar 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
21-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
20/07/2017
Guys,

My package delivered on 31st May...They have not opened my application yet. I have got a problem now , I had to block my credit card due to some fraudulent activity and issue a new credit card. How do I give them the new card number? as we do not have a case number. If I send the credit card number , will my application date get reset ?

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
oldenuf said:
Guys,

My package delivered on 31st May...They have not opened my application yet. I have got a problem now , I had to block my credit card due to some fraudulent activity and issue a new credit card. How do I give them the new card number? as we do not have a case number. If I send the credit card number , will my application date get reset ?
call them and see what they say
maybe fax them if they ask you

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldenuf said:
Guys,

Write a small email explaining the situation and send a new credit card payment application. In the email mention your complete name, DOB and date of delivery of your application packet including your tracking number. This will not push back your application to back of line. No worries.

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
NashMash said:
Mine is also April 25th. Please keep posted once you are notified after they open your file. By the way, do they send any email once they start or complete the verification process? TIA
I called back today based on previous post. They said to check back mid next week for April 25th applications. Currently processing/opening april 22nd files.

maruthimada

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2015
Nomination.....
06-Apr-2016
AOR Received.
06-Jun-2016
IELTS Request
--
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
28-Sep-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-Oct-2016
LANDED..........
--
jairichi said:
Keep checking on the date of application being processed by FBI. If you think you will not get it before the provided 60 days ask for another extension.
Thnx jairichi.. Yesterday I found out that my credit card got charged with $36 (for my spouse too) by FBI on 05-July... I need to submit my application by 07-Aug. Fingers crossed ... I hope that I will receive to my address in India by that date..

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maruthimada said:
Thnx jairichi.. Yesterday I found out that my credit card got charged with $36 (for my spouse too) by FBI on 05-July... I need to submit my application by 07-Aug. Fingers crossed ... I hope that I will receive to my address in India by that date..
You will get it delivered before this month end.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Okay guys, an update and a question. My post will be a long one, but I do hope someone can answer this question for me:

I submitted my eAPR on March 4, attaching a letter of explanation instead of my FBI PCC to explain that I had applied for my FBI PCC back on November 6, and that I still did not have them in hand, and that I anticipated having it mailed out to me soon, attaching all evidence, and requesting an extension. On March 9, I got the extension, and a new field opened up in my MyCIC profile to submit the prints once I had them, by May 9. On March 10, however, upon calling the FBI, I learned that my prints had been rejected. I instantly went to a fingerprinting agency, got a new set done, FedEx'd it to the FBI, and submitted a new request for extension, with all the relevant proof, via a CSE. On March 31, CIC responded by giving me a second extension, through to June 30, and also told me that if I still did not have my FBI PCC by then, I could request a new extension. At this point, I had two fields of submission on my MyCIC profile- one with the May 9 deadline, one with the June 30 deadline.

I resolved to ignore the May 9 field, but on May 10, it gave me a 'Submission Overdue' warning, so I typed up a quick letter of explanation/progress report, and uploaded that into that field. On June 6, the FBI processed my second prints, accepted them, and mailed them out to me on June 8. By June 30, I had still not received them, so I was forced to upload another letter of explanation, with evidence, and request a third extension, pending the delivery of my FBI PCC.

The question is this- on July 9, over a week since I submitted the request, I have not heard back from CIC. The status of the document submission on MyCIC still reads 'Provided,' there has been no ghost update, and nothing to indicate whether CIC have even received my request. What am I supposed to do now? How long should I wait? How long, on average, do they take to issuing new extensions? Has there been any change in that time period since March, when they were reasonably quick about it?

I'm getting more and more worried and freaked out with each passing day that I hear nothing, so any help with this would be much appreciated.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Got my GCMS note today. I have been guided by many people from this forum, hope this can help.

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed;
Security: not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started;
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed

I am PNP outlander with AOR Feb 14. Reading the note, it seems that local VO does review everything which secondary office already reviews such work experience, language, etc. And local VO makes the final decision regarding the eligibility, at lease in my case.

Second, it seems that my delayed PCC does not affect much CPC-Ottawa office review process.

Besides all that, I have a feeling that the overall process is slowing down. It seems that my last update is Jun 14 and no movement since then.

SachinKaushik

Jun 11, 2015
SachinKaushik said:
Just an update i wanted to share with everyone. I received a letter from FBI explaining the reason of denial of payment ( In my case it was credit card issue ). They have asked me to send in another CC form with updated credit card details. The letter also explains that FBI withholds information for 90 days before discarding.
Update: I called FBI july 1st week to check the status after sending in courier having updated CC form and a small LoE. The lady said they were processing May packets and asked me to fax it immediately. I faxed in both the docs again (5th july) and my new CC was charged finally on 8th of July. Today i called them again to check the status and the officer said, my profile is not updated yet. He asked me how was i sure the CC was charged, told him i got a confirmation via SMS. He asked me to call again in couple of weeks. Is there any rough timeline as to how many days will it take to get the processing done ? I am worried about the prints passing as legible. I have got 2 months deadline to submit the PCC from SINP.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SachinKaushik said:
Update: I called FBI july 1st week to check the status after sending in courier having updated CC form and a small LoE. The lady said they were processing May packets and asked me to fax it immediately. I faxed in both the docs again (5th july) and my new CC was charged finally on 8th of July. Today i called them again to check the status and the officer said, my profile is not updated yet. He asked me how was i sure the CC was charged, told him i got a confirmation via SMS. He asked me to call again in couple of weeks. Is there any rough timeline as to how many days will it take to get the processing done ? I am worried about the prints passing as legible. I have got 2 months deadline to submit the PCC from SINP.
Call them again. Do not speak about your CC being charged. Hopefully you get a different agent and get an update whether fingerprints were fine.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

anyone knows which applications are currently being open, and which applications are currently being processed?

My application was delivered on May 11, and now awaiting results to finally upload to MyCIC account.

Best,
MF

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
msf02 said:
Hey guys,

anyone knows which applications are currently being open, and which applications are currently being processed?

My application was delivered on May 11, and now awaiting results to finally upload to MyCIC account.

Best,
MF
they charge your cc yet ?

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got off the phone with them.. They're opening mail received on the 27th of April.. *sigh..*