+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
canada_visa said:
Hi guys

Thanks.If I can't get my Fbi PCC before my submission time then should I do a letter of explanation or a cse

I am not sure as to how the extra time will be granted if I submit with an loe.please suggest.
Yes, you will include a LOE and submit. Then when you receive it before they request it, then you submit it via CSE or if they have requested it they provide an upload button in your application.
If they request it after your AOR, they give 60days from the day of request

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have got a question regarding the content of FBI PCC as I am about to dispatch my fingerprint card to their CJIS Division. In fact, I didn't know the specific CIC requirement and wrongfully requested to the New York Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for PCC and received their one indicating no "criminal record". So, is it going to be the same in the FBI letter? I was an an international student while in US eight years back.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theatlantic said:
I have got a question regarding the content of FBI PCC as I am about to dispatch my fingerprint card to their CJIS Division. In fact, I didn't know the specific CIC requirement and wrongfully requested to the New York Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) for PCC and received their one indicating no "criminal record". So, is it going to be the same in the FBI letter? I was an an international student while in US eight years back.
You need to submit PCC from FBI and not from any other source.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
You need to submit PCC from FBI and not from any other source.
I understand I have to submit the actual FBI issued certificate to the CIC, but was curious about "are they going to be the same" in terms of record description.

SachinKaushik

Jun 11, 2015
mamaJM said:
Call FBI and ask if you can mail in another CC, but I am afraid that maybe too late. Trying calling, then email the new cc form and appeal to them to consider your case. Don't give up, send multiple emails to plead your case. If they say no, then you will have to send in another application, email again and explain your situation and hope they can help expedite it, sometimes they could be compassionate.
Just an update i wanted to share with everyone. I received a letter from FBI explaining the reason of denial of payment ( In my case it was credit card issue ). They have asked me to send in another CC form with updated credit card details. The letter also explains that FBI withholds information for 90 days before discarding.

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
SachinKaushik said:
Just an update i wanted to share with everyone. I received a letter from FBI explaining the reason of denial of payment ( In my case it was credit card issue ). They have asked me to send in another CC form with updated credit card details. The letter also explains that FBI withholds information for 90 days before discarding.
That's good. Email them the cc form instead of sending it via mail. Explain what happened and attach the new form. Good luck!

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
theatlantic said:
I understand I have to submit the actual FBI issued certificate to the CIC, but was curious about "are they going to be the same" in terms of record description.
Yes they should be, but only to a certain extent. The FBI record covers its area of jurisdiction (the entire country), whereas the New York DCJS is specific to NY. So, the FBI PCC is pretty much drawn from law enforcement records across the entire country. So if you have no criminal record outside NY, the FBI PCC will indicate the same.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
My credit card got charged for an application that was received on March 16.
Now I wait till Monday to ask them:

a) Whether my prints went through
b) What address they are mailing my report to

I'm getting a bit nervous again that they might have rejected my prints :/

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:

I am also curious what address they would send my letter to. Is it possible to receive the letter in my friend's address in US and then I get it through express mail .

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theatlantic said:
I am also curious what address they would send my letter to. Is it possible to receive the letter in my friend's address in US and then I get it through express mail .
If your fingerprints have not yet been processed by FBI you can request a change of address by submitting the below mentioned form.
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/address-verification
Reports are sent by first class mail. No exceptions.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aragorn165 said:

Relax Aragorn. Everything will be fine. Call them on Monday around 9:30 AM EST. Good luck.

theatlantic

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
If your fingerprints have not yet been processed by FBI you can request a change of address by submitting the below mentioned form.
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/address-verification
Reports are sent by first class mail. No exceptions.
Thanks for the information, bro.

Going by 2016

Nov 22, 2014
Guys, my application reached FBI on 11th April. I have just found out that the credit card I used to pay for the PCC is compromised. How can I let the FBI know that I want them to use a different card now? Getting real anxious now.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Going by 2016 said:
Guys, my application reached FBI on 11th April. I have just found out that the credit card I used to pay for the PCC is compromised. How can I let the FBI know that I want them to use a different card now? Getting real anxious now.
Fill a new application form with new credit card details and a cover letter and send them to FBI by fax or email.
In addition call FBI customer care on Monday to confirm what you did was the correct procedure.