+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates on the dates?

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tejasmhaskar said:
When did you send out your prints?
Documents delivered on February 17th..it's a long wait and I don't even think a 60 day extension is gonna make it for me..

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know which applications they are processing ?
They got mine on 20th Dec. I changed my payment method 2 days ago and I hope they got everything fine. They confirmed receipt of new credit card form but I am still a little worried.

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
They got mine on 20th Dec. I changed my payment method 2 days ago and I hope they got everything fine. They confirmed receipt of new credit card form but I am still a little worried.
It should be the very beginning of November right now..
Did you write or call?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, I wrote only to change my payment form.

Well, I already accepted it that I will have to write LOE because there is no way to get that until 13th March.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
AnnaBG said:
No, I wrote only to change my payment form.

Well, I already accepted it that I will have to write LOE because there is no way to get that until 13th March.
Do not wait till 13th March, put your application with 4-5 days spare..

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
Hi, can you please specify how did you notify them about change of credit card? My card will be expiring in March and I assume I will have to contact them as well. Thanks!

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
VoL@ND said:
Documents delivered on February 17th..it's a long wait and I don't even think a 60 day extension is gonna make it for me..
Yeah. Mine were delivered on 3-Feb. I guess we need to assume 17 weeks from the date of delivery (looking at the current processing timelines). Have you provided a US address for delivery?

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Hi, can you please specify how did you notify them about change of credit card? My card will be expiring in March and I assume I will have to contact them as well. Thanks!
HI,

I wrote to this e-mail : liaison@leo.gov.
Told them I want to change my credit card number and they sent me the same credit card form as you filled in the application. The requirement is either to fax them or send scanned to the same e-mail.
So I did and they confirmed they received it and forwarded to the related person to deal with it.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VoL@ND said:
Hi VoL@ND,

My FBI PCC request also reached FBI on Feb 17th. We can crosscheck with each other about the progress.

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
Hi VoL@ND,

My FBI PCC request also reached FBI on Feb 17th. We can crosscheck with each other about the progress.
Hey!

Definitely..one week passed, 14 to go :(

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VoL@ND said:
Hey!

Definitely..one week passed, 14 to go :(
My FBI request reached on Feb 19th. I hope FBI reduces the processing time in coming weeks :)