+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI US PCC which applications are currently being processed ?

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
Hello,

Just called the FBI.

They are currently processing packets received on 17-Jan (mine is 20-Jan). The representative asked me to check next week if my report has been mailed out.

The representative would not give any more information like if my scans were okay or anything (I understand others have got some answers around this).

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankushskapoor said:
Hello,

Just called the FBI.

They are currently processing packets received on 17-Jan (mine is 20-Jan). The representative asked me to check next week if my report has been mailed out.

The representative would not give any more information like if my scans were okay or anything (I understand others have got some answers around this).
I also called them now and they told me they have opened packages up to the ones received on 30th Jan and processing application received on 17th June. They told me to check after week and half(mine was delivered on Jan 25th), then they can give more info.

How did you know that they would not give information about scan?

Almostther

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocky127 said:
My CC was charged on Feb 15th
Since they are processing Jan 17th today. You can check with them in a day or two.

ankushskapoor

Jan 17, 2017
Almostther said:
I also called them now and they told me they have opened packages up to the ones received on 30th Jan and processing application received on 17th June. They told me to check after week and half(mine was delivered on Jan 25th), then they can give more info.

How did you know that they would not give information about scan?
I asked the lady on the phone if my prints were okay or they need to be resent.....she said thats the last step and she would not be able to give any more info at this point.

I am most worried about the prints getting rejected, since the process will start from scratch.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
ankushskapoor said:
I asked the lady on the phone if my prints were okay or they need to be resent.....she said thats the last step and she would not be able to give any more info at this point.

I am most worried about the prints getting rejected, since the process will start from scratch.
I am concerned about this too. Particularly taking out my spouse for fingerprints again to the police station on a working. Hard to do with a baby. It was extremely time consuming process last time for the finger prints. I have just sent only one set which is causing me bit extra worries.

Any ways my only hope is that IRCC at least understands the problem and gives us more time if at all we send the proof of applying again. In case of rejection, I am planning to include the rejection proof too in LOE so that they are completely convinced that I tried my level best to get it done in the allotted time frame of 90 days.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
ankushskapoor said:

I was told that my wife's were rejected, and few days later got summary report in mailbox :) i guess they cant really see.

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
CasioLottoMax said:
So received my package today on 21FEB and I could see the envelope was stamped with 14th Feb instead of 13Feb (as advised on the phone) - but overall 7 days from US to Canada not bad.
hello CasioLottoMax, Are you in east or west in Canada.

As per my call to FBI, they sent report on 21st Feb and i havent recieved it in west coast, Canada yet...just wonderign where it is stuck...

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Finally received my US PCC

Received by FBI : 6th Jan
Credit Card Charged : 7th Feb
Report Date : 16th Feb
Report recieved in Canada : 2nd March

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
adanac_ati said:

As per my call to FBI, they sent report on 21st Feb and i havent recieved it in west coast, Canada yet...just wonderign where it is stuck...
Dont worry, regular mail across borders takes time (2-3 weeks) as it goes through customs.

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
adanac_ati said:

Not bad. Thanks for sharing.
Question: at the time you were requesting it, did FBI website say 12-14 weeks processing time, or did it say less? Just wondering if the time has increased now, or if they process it sooner, despite the expectation set on their website.

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adanac_ati said:

Nice timeline!

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
damien86 said:
I will have the US PCC delivered to have a friend in the US. Can anyone tell me how many pages the document is so I can verify the scanned copy? Also, is the document double sided?
did it work for you? as i am thinking of doing the same. getting US PCC delivered to a friend in States.

adanac_ati

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
rawalc said:
Not bad. Thanks for sharing.
Question: at the time you were requesting it, did FBI website say 12-14 weeks processing time, or did it say less? Just wondering if the time has increased now, or if they process it sooner, despite the expectation set on their website.
yes i think it did say 12-14 weeks. I guess they have picked up speed now inspite of the slower speeds mentioned on thier website.

My friend sent his fingerprints to FBI 6 weeks before me ( Nov 2016). But he got the report 3 weeks before me.

mayurluis

Jul 18, 2016
How long do you think the PCC takes to be delivered to India?
When I called they said they had couriered it on the Feb 17. I still haven't received it.
Is it time for me to panic???

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
adanac_ati said:

I am in Alberta.