+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI Police Certificate, quick short questions

Foxdie

Aug 30, 2017
Hello Fellows,

I got ITA and gathering documents these days.

1) On the FBI form to get fingerprints, there is a box for SSN. My wife doesn't have an SSN but has ITIN. So should I leave the SSN field blank or use her ITIN in the box of SSN?
2) There is a box for MNU - In the help, it says use Alien number but since I am on H1b and wife on H4, we don't have an Alien number. In this case, should we leave it blank or use our I-94 number?
3) Employer & Address - Whose information should go here? In one of the help documents, I saw it says that the place where I got fingerprints done, I need to provide their info, so for example, if I got it done at a police station, I need to provide the name and address of the Police Department. Am I correct? Or do I need to provide my employer and my company address? Just want to make sure.

Many thanks in advance.

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fellows,

I got ITA and gathering documents these days.

1) On the FBI form to get fingerprints, there is a box for SSN. My wife doesn't have an SSN but has ITIN. So should I leave the SSN field blank or use her ITIN in the box of SSN?
2) There is a box for MNU - In the help, it says use Alien number but since I am on H1b and wife on H4, we don't have an Alien number. In this case, should we leave it blank or use our I-94 number?
3) Employer & Address - Whose information should go here? In one of the help documents, I saw it says that the place where I got fingerprints done, I need to provide their info, so for example, if I got it done at a police station, I need to provide the name and address of the Police Department. Am I correct? Or do I need to provide my employer and my company address? Just want to make sure.

Many thanks in advance.

Just like foxdie suggested you should leave all three of those blank(of course add your SSN if you have one on your fingerprint form) Try not to volunteer unnecessary info

Foxdie

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks so much guys. I just called FBI office and they said I can enter my employer info. Thanks again for your quick help.