+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hello Seniors,

In my eDO, I can see my report from "view output". This has been 2 weeks now.

But the status is showing "RESPONSE WAITING".

I have not got the paper report yet even though I opted for that while applying.

Anybody is this situation?
How long it takes to get the paper report?
And moreover, is the PDF applicable to produce to IRCC as a proof?

Need your help guys.
The pdf file sent by FBI is enough to submit to IRCC

Msmaili

Feb 28, 2018
Unfortunatly my fingerprints were rejected with the new EDO so I had to resubmitt my application today but my plane ticket is on the 28th. (But I bought a open plane ticket to come back to my home country)
Do you think I can go there as a tourist while I' m waiting for my new application ?
I read somewhere that to resubmitt the application the processing time is 2 weeks..
Hey man it's always safe to submit 2 or 3 fingerprints card at one time. Also try state police if you are in the U.S they are known for good fingerprinting :)

Mar 4, 2018
Gujarat, India
NOC Code......
Hi Seniors,

Please share your experience here about what all information I need on FD-258 from Police Department.

I live in Gandhinagar, Gujarat and I got my fingerprints on the FD-258 form.
But Gandhinagar police department is not clear about further process.
So I am not getting a signature or seal after the fingerprinting on this form FD-258.
I am stuck here since last few days.

Please suggest, what information is required on the FD-258 from the Police Department?

Thank you.

Regards,
Bhargav

Hamsa_bell

Jan 13, 2018
Hello Seniors,

In my eDO, I can see my report from "view output". This has been 2 weeks now.

But the status is showing "RESPONSE WAITING".

I have not got the paper report yet even though I opted for that while applying.

Anybody is this situation?
How long it takes to get the paper report?
And moreover, is the PDF applicable to produce to IRCC as a proof?

Need your help guys.
Did you get the result ? can you tell me what is the fess that was paid for Electronic processing ?

Last edited:

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Please share your experience here about what all information I need on FD-258 from Police Department.

So I am not getting a signature or seal after the fingerprinting on this form FD-258.

Please suggest, what information is required on the FD-258 from the Police Department?

Thank you.

Regards,
Bhargav
Nothing - you can fill out the form urself.

Anirudhkashi

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi Seniors,

Thank you.

Regards,
Bhargav
You have to get a signature from the official, as it states in the FD-258. May be they are pushing you around because they might be expecting a bribe of some sort. Proceed with caution as im not entirely certain. I got mine done from a fingerprinting expert with lots of experience not from a police station so i didnt have this problem. I dont think a seal is mandatory but the signature & place & name is mandatory.

Last edited:

Ankush2810

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Seniors,

Please share your guidance on how to tackle my situation.

I created my EE profile in early June 2017 with CRS 423. By looking at the trends of the draws between March and May 2017, I was hopeful to get ITA by end of June. I am currently in USA and been here for last 3 years. Knowing that FBI PCC takes around 3 months, i applied for it in the month of June 2017 to save some time after ITA (I know, pretty wishful thinking, right). I finally received my FBI PCC in September with the Date of record search mentioned as September 13th. So it will effectively expire for CIC on March 13th. I got my OINP nomination yesterday along with 600 points that bumped up my score and i'm certain to get an ITA tomorrow. Unfortunately, i can't finish my Medical before March 20th as there are no appointments available with the Panal Physician before that date.

Now my question is, can i submit my application online with the PCC i have after March 20th, knowing that it might not be accepted by CIC. I'll apply for a new PCC tomorrow and can provide the proof of submitting the new PCC application along. Do you think it will work or should i wait for 3 months again to get the PCC and then submit my application for PR?

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Please share your guidance on how to tackle my situation.

I created my EE profile in early June 2017 with CRS 423. By looking at the trends of the draws between March and May 2017, I was hopeful to get ITA by end of June. I am currently in USA and been here for last 3 years. Knowing that FBI PCC takes around 3 months, i applied for it in the month of June 2017 to save some time after ITA (I know, pretty wishful thinking, right). I finally received my FBI PCC in September with the Date of record search mentioned as September 13th. So it will effectively expire for CIC on March 13th. I got my OINP nomination yesterday along with 600 points that bumped up my score and i'm certain to get an ITA tomorrow. Unfortunately, i can't finish my Medical before March 20th as there are no appointments available with the Panal Physician before that date.

Now my question is, can i submit my application online with the PCC i have after March 20th, knowing that it might not be accepted by CIC. I'll apply for a new PCC tomorrow and can provide the proof of submitting the new PCC application along. Do you think it will work or should i wait for 3 months again to get the PCC and then submit my application for PR?

Your thoughts are much appreciated.

Thanks
The electronic FBI-PCC (eDO) launched on February 5th of this year takes under a week (from the fingerprint delivery time) to process. You will get an electronic copy to be uploaded to CIC. Apply for a new one and send a worry-free CIC application once for all. Your existing PCC may not work since you are currently residing in the U.S.

Ankush2810

Jan 31, 2018
The electronic FBI-PCC (eDO) launched on February 5th of this year takes under a week (from the fingerprint delivery time) to process. You will get an electronic copy to be uploaded to CIC. Apply for a new one and send a worry-free CIC application once for all. Your existing PCC may not work since you are currently residing in the U.S.
thank you momemon for your response. I did some more research last night after posting my question and i found this eDO option from this thread. I applied for it already last night and sent the fingerprint cards as well today.

Reactions: 8494193

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
thank you momemon for your response. I did some more research last night after posting my question and i found this eDO option from this thread. I applied for it already last night and sent the fingerprint cards as well today.
Excellent. Good luck!

AshishT2403

Mar 8, 2018
Hello,

I am new to this forum. Wanted to know if I would be required to include the FBI PCC in my PR application.

I have been to the US multiple times in the past, everytime on a visitor (B1/B2) visa. During each of those trips, I have lived in the US for not more than 5 months. However, the cumulative months spent in US for all the years would definitely be more than 11-12. Would I still be required to include FBI PCC during my PR application process?

Also, since my entry/exit from US has always been on a B1/B2 visa, I do not have a social security number. The pcc form I downloaded requires this number.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: