+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

hasim_canadavisa

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Finally I have received my FBI PCC. I will like to share my timeline on this amazingly long journey. I hope this helps someone.
Finger prints received August 18th ( I sent in 3 copies of my prints).
updated my credit card details at some point, I just sent in an email to identity@fbi.gov. The email contained the day they received my package,my name,my date of birth and the updated details of the new credit card.
I contacted them a few times to check the status of my application. Customer care no: (304) 625-5590.
Credit Card was charged on the 23nd of November.
First result sent out on the 24th November. However, they omitted one of my names
Second result sent 27th November. Updated with all my names
Both letters arrived same day 30th November.

P/s: Its important to call and check up on the status of your application. This helped me realize early that one of my names was omitted on the first result sent out. They immediately sent out a correct one the next day.

Good Luck:)
I assume you have sent 3 copies of FD258. Did you sent one main application with the 3 finger print papers?
How much $ you authorised them to charge? 18 or 54? In separate credit card authorisation form or in one form?

psahanj

Sep 21, 2017
Any idea if the PCC department is closed for holidays?I called yesterday but it didn't go through. My package was delivered on Sept 16.

Any idea if the PCC department is closed for holidays?I called yesterday but it didn't go through. My package was delivered on Sept 16.
They're working on some days... not the whole week off, for sure.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
official holidays are on 25 and 1st jan only....but due to holiday season employees may be on leave and so it may lead to slow processing....hope for the best.

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
My PCC was mailed on Dec 13...still waiting for it. I live in USA (Midwest)

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Finally, we got our FBI clearance certificates today.
Here is the timeline:
Application Delivered: 05-Sep-2017
CC Charged: 11-Dec-2017
Report mailed: 13-Dec-2017
Report received: 22-Dec-2017
Delivered location: Minnesota, USA
Total calendar days: 108 days (3 months 18 days)
Total Business days: 75 days (2 months 15 days)

Hope this helps.

piccolo

Dec 4, 2017
Application Delivered: 12-Sep-2017
Payment type: MO
Report mailed: 18-Dec-2017
Report received: 22-Dec-2017 (Received my spouse's report only. I am waiting to get mine).
Delivered location: San Jose, CA, USA.

Reactions: senthilpriya

AKHR

Dec 23, 2017
Hello everyone! I too received a request last week for FBI PCC with a 60-day submission window. Panicked, and found this thread online - this is fantastic!! Went through the last few pages and from the samples given, it seems like the average processing time from application received date to credit card charge/mail out date is about 95-99 days.

Mine was received on 30th Nov. Looks like they won't touch it before Feb-end, unless they improve their processing time. I may have to request for an extension post the 60-day window. Sigh.

Hello everyone! I too received a request last week for FBI PCC with a 60-day submission window. Panicked, and found this thread online - this is fantastic!! Went through the last few pages and from the samples given, it seems like the average processing time from application received date to credit card charge/mail out date is about 95-99 days.

Mine was received on 30th Nov. Looks like they won't touch it before Feb-end, unless they improve their processing time. I may have to request for an extension post the 60-day window. Sigh.
Welcome to the club ;)

AKHR

Dec 23, 2017
I emailed today and here is their response.

[begin]
We are unable to locate your request at this time.

The current processing time for an FBI Background Check is taking 14-16 weeks to complete from the date the request was received. It can take 14+ weeks for a request to clear our security process, so we are not able to see the request in our system until then.

At this time we are opening mail we received on approximately 09/13/2017. We are unable to verify the delivery of a package until it is opened. If you submitted your request by courier (Fed Ex, UPS, or USPS), please view their web site to verify delivery....
Mate, did your write to this e-mail for your query? identity@fbi.gov
Thanks.