+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Marcola

May 7, 2017
Oh ok, now I understand. Apologies. I have proofs of the new submission, just waiting for the rejection letter (do they send this?) and my spouses FBI PCC (which was ok). Will then submit all together. So you say its ok to obtain a state PCC as an interim too? Has anyone done this before? CIC wont reject this right - especially since I will mention that I have applied for the federal PCC as well.

Thanjs

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017
Oh ok, now I understand. Apologies. I have proofs of the new submission, just waiting for the rejection letter (do they send this?) and my spouses FBI PCC (which was ok). Will then submit all together. So you say its ok to obtain a state PCC as an interim too? Has anyone done this before? CIC wont reject this right - especially since I will mention that I have applied for the federal PCC as well.

Thanjs
i am in the same boat. i submitted my app with loe, rejection proof, new submission proof, proof of initiation of state pcc for NJ and CA. ii did this in hopes so that if my second submission gets rejected, CIC *may* nto ask for fbi pcc anymore and *might* just be satisfied with state pcc(s). but dont rely on this. this is just a consolation plan - CIC could ofcourse enforce to get fbi pcc.

Reactions: Marcola

A J

Star Member
May 28, 2017

Thanjs
read pages 190 and 191 of this forum, especially post #2845 and till about 25 posts atfer that. you shall get a clear idea of what state pcc are good for and what not.

Canusa123

Aug 3, 2017
Help please,
Do we require USA PCC for 111 days? My e-APR is submitted and CIC have replied back asking for USA travel history along with length of the trips and reason. Also they have provided extension for mu husband's PCC. I have submitted all the history again along with letter of explanation. I m worried they might ask for PCC or reject for the same. As soon as I received the letter I did apply for my PCC as well however it will take 3 month from now.

Marcola

May 7, 2017
i am in the same boat. i submitted my app with loe, rejection proof, new submission proof, proof of initiation of state pcc for NJ and CA. ii did this in hopes so that if my second submission gets rejected, CIC *may* nto ask for fbi pcc anymore and *might* just be satisfied with state pcc(s). but dont rely on this. this is just a consolation plan - CIC could ofcourse enforce to get fbi pcc.
Thanks. I contacted the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and they process quite quickly (why doesnt CIC just use this God knows), however, they only accept money orders or cheques from USA, CA and UK banks?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018

Thanjs
I would think doing that would be most convincing since you would be supplying a copy of your new submission, old letter, and state pcc in my opinion. Think about it? Do you think that raises or lower your chances with more evidence to validate your background. Remember the purpose is a background check. Of course with the fbi pcc it covers the entire states because a broader check is done. But you are looking to increase your chances for visa officer consideration of extension and very likely full acceptance as a substitution. But this all depends on the VO discretion. State pccs should not be used as a primary method. *disclaimer ;)

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Thanks. I contacted the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and they process quite quickly (why doesnt CIC just use this God knows), however, they only accept money orders or cheques from USA, CA and UK banks?
Contact a friend to get a western union or money gram money order for you. That's the easy part.

Confused2017

Mar 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
17-11-2017
Med's Done....
8-12-2017
Guys finally after 110 days of excruciating wait I got my pcc :cool: my timeline below
FBI received- 17th May
Card charged- 1st Aug
Sent- 9th Aug
Received- 4th Sep
Country of delivery- Bangalore India

webhash

Sep 5, 2017
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have two questions ...
1) Do FBI send email when fingerprint are not accepted because of poor quality(or too much ink or any other reason) or do we have to wait for the snail mail to know if fingerprint were rejected ?

2) How long it takes for mail from FBI to reach Canada (specifically Ontario)

Thanks

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I have two questions ...
1) Do FBI send email when fingerprint are not accepted because of poor quality(or too much ink or any other reason) or do we have to wait for the snail mail to know if fingerprint were rejected ?

2) How long it takes for mail from FBI to reach Canada (specifically Ontario)

Thanks
When your fingerprints are within the processing date, email fbi on the status of your fingerprints. They will let you know if the prints were accepted or not.