+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
Tatya_Vinchu said:
My result was mailed out on 14th March to Indian address. Haven't received yet. Probably will have to wait for another week.
Do they reject your request when your CC has insufficient funds? I have a friend in that situation. What should he do?

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
ab50037 said:
Do they reject your request when your CC has insufficient funds? I have a friend in that situation. What should he do?
Only way to know if they processed or rejected your application is by contacting them. The lady said my results were mailed out. So I cannot ask them any further questions about my case.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
ab50037 said:
If your payment fails, obviously consider it as a rejection. You won't get notified about anything more in the process. I think you can have your updated payment method faxed if you catch hold them when they are processing payment, but not very sure.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Tatya_Vinchu said:
Only way to know if they processed or rejected your application is by contacting them. The lady said my results were mailed out. So I cannot ask them any further questions about my case.
They will mention that the application was successfully processed if your fingerprints went fine. Email them and ask what happened to your application while specifically mentioning asking if the fingerprints were fine. Phone reps doesn't seem to be that friendly.

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
DEEPCUR said:
They will mention that the application was successfully processed if your fingerprints went fine. Email them and ask what happened to your application while specifically mentioning asking if the fingerprints were fine. Phone reps doesn't seem to be that friendly.
Can we immediately pose this question post cc gettimg chargwd. Or do we have to wait a weeks time to check if finger prints are fine?

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
spartanjsv said:
Can we immediately pose this question post cc gettimg chargwd. Or do we have to wait a weeks time to check if finger prints are fine?
It takes two weeks to process your application after they charge the credit card. So you need to wait for two weeks or so to know the status.

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
Guys, please update your FBI timelines here --> https ://myimmitracker. com/en/us/trackers/fbi-summary-check-tracker (remove the space after https and before com, the website wouldn't let me post the link otherwise)

This is much easier to look at than sifting through this thread.

Minx

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Guys, appreciate some feedback please.

I FedEx'd my application and fingerprints on March 6, arrived and signed March 8. So they should be charging CC in the next week or so
according to timelines here.

I wrote to the FBI at identity@ic.fbi.gov, provided all my details so to ask if I can use the same attached application form and
change mailing address to one in the US.

I wrote on 21st March - its now 7 days so Im assuming they have slowed down in replies? Does anyone know?

Can I reuse a new application form and then change the address, scan it and send to the above email address?

Feedback appreciated thanks.

ab50037

Star Member
Apr 23, 2013
DEEPCUR said:
Well, my friend receive an email from them saying the application is in process and he will have answers by 3 weeks. Then the CC did not fail, right?

canadaoilimmi

Mar 5, 2017
Hi,
I received my ITA on Feb 23rd. I sent FBI my first set of documents that were received by them on March 2nd 2017. Considering I had done the fingerprints in Delhi with Delhi Police (I was skeptical about the quality of fingerprints); I sent them another set from U.S. that reached them on March 21st. Considering the clock is ticking; could I send an LOE if I don't get the FBI PCC in time? I have 57 days to submit my paperwork. I have everything else ready to upload! Please help?
Thanks! :eek:

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
canadaoilimmi said:
Hi,
I received my ITA on Feb 23rd. I sent FBI my first set of documents that were received by them on March 2nd 2017. Considering I had done the fingerprints in Delhi with Delhi Police (I was skeptical about the quality of fingerprints); I sent them another set from U.S. that reached them on March 21st. Considering the clock is ticking; could I send an LOE if I don't get the FBI PCC in time? I have 57 days to submit my paperwork. I have everything else ready to upload! Please help?
Thanks! :eek:
I don't see any reason for you to hurry. I received ITA on Feb 8th and my CC was charged just few days back (40Days left to submit). Moreover they wont touch you app until FBI thingy is received is what i heard

Question to more experienced guys here in the forum - Does it make any difference whether we complete the application with LOE in worst case on the 85th day vs on a 40th or a 45th Day? I see waiting till the last makes more sense since it will at least create an impression that you have waited till the last minute and with no option to wait further you have sent a LOE. Happy to be wrong and get educated.

kdham

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
lucky07 said:
Hi,
Can you please post your timelines.. it will help others in tracking their files/application.

thanks in advance.
Here is timeline for me and my wife
Package delivered on 1/25 - for both of us
CC charged on 2/27 - for both of us
Report mailed out 3/13 - for both of us to same address in US (confirmed date by calling FBI customer care)
Received my wife's report on 3/17, and my report on 3/22.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
spartanjsv said:
I don't see any reason for you to hurry. I received ITA on Feb 8th and my CC was charged just few days back (40Days left to submit). Moreover they wont touch you app until FBI thingy is received is what i heard

Question to more experienced guys here in the forum - Does it make any difference whether we complete the application with LOE in worst case on the 85th day vs on a 40th or a 45th Day? I see waiting till the last makes more sense since it will at least create an impression that you have waited till the last minute and with no option to wait further you have sent a LOE. Happy to be wrong and get educated.
I had this question some time back. Based on my research, waiting till the end is the best. It justifies your efforts. In case your finger prints gets rejected, you will have more time to do things. The way CIC gives time is 60 days from the day you submit the app and further extensions for 60 days for once or twice. You will get a few more weeks if you wait till the end. Like you can submit a new request as soon as it's rejected, and then submit the app till the end with the proof. You can tell them that your previous application got rejected due to finger prints, and submitted another one.

Any ways, 40 days is a long time. You will definitely get the report in next three weeks or so. Don't risk submitting in a hurry. Explaining sucks as it's kind of an excuse. Avoid it when you stand a chance to do so.