FBI PCC

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DiNaV said:
Anyone out here whose fingerprints may have been rejected by FBI?
My wife's Fingerprints were rejected recently(received rejection on 8th Nov). We have applied for a fresh PCC again. This time we got a Live scan done.

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
spikegin said:
My wife's Fingerprints were rejected recently(received rejection on 8th Nov). We have applied for a fresh PCC again. This time we got a Live scan done.
Hey , I was told by the fingerprinting technician that he will only do the live scan for only Citizens of US. I live in Boston and will be travelling to NY coming week for thanksgiving, can you recommend any Livescan fingerprinting facilities?
Thanks

rusticdud

Sep 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-12-2016
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-12-2017
depends on city you live.. try identogo

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
cherti said:
Finally I got the FBI PCC in mail. Here is my timeline.

Application delivered via Fedex to CJIS address in West Virginia on July 7th.
CC charged Aug 29th.
Results mailed out to Quebec,Canada - Sept 12th.
Results received in Quebec,Canada - Sept 19th. :p

Finally an end to this long FBI saga.
Let me know if anyone needs help in the full process, if you are applying from US and is not a GC or citizen.
I can explain it. Or see some of my previous posts.
Hey there man,

I applied yesterday and sent out Fingerprints (2 taken by me and 2 by local police office) sent out to FBI , along with CC form and application as asked.

Where did you get your prints done and was it using ink or live scanned?

Thanks

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
APPNOV2014NY said:
Received FBI PCC for my wife on 14th Nov. Date on FBI PCC was 8th Nov and it was posted by FBI on 10th Nov. I live in East Coast, USA. Still waiting for my FBI PCC.
Received my FBI PCC on 16th Nov.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Jerrie86 said:
Hey , I was told by the fingerprinting technician that he will only do the live scan for only Citizens of US. I live in Boston and will be travelling to NY coming week for thanksgiving, can you recommend any Livescan fingerprinting facilities?
Thanks
These guys are in CT and do livescan. FYI , I did not use them as officer in my local City PD convinced me that he has been doing fingerprinting for last 14 years and have never seen a rejection for fingerprints done by him.

http://www.bioidentserv.com/web/

I had sent them out an email inquiring about process and price and this is what I got in reply

We can fingerprint you and your wife with two FBI cards each at any of our
locations listed on our site. The cost is $25.00 per person for the two
cards each and it payable in cash, bank check or money order. Our
fingerprinting is done on live scan and we will print out the cards and
give them to you.

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
These guys are in CT and do livescan. FYI , I did not use them as officer in my local City PD convinced me that he has been doing fingerprinting for last 14 years and have never seen a rejection for fingerprints done by him.

http://www.bioidentserv.com/web/

I had sent them out an email inquiring about process and price and this is what I got in reply

We can fingerprint you and your wife with two FBI cards each at any of our
locations listed on our site. The cost is $25.00 per person for the two
cards each and it payable in cash, bank check or money order. Our
fingerprinting is done on live scan and we will print out the cards and
give them to you.
Thanks man and unfortunately, the officer who did mine started talking about how one old gentleman had his fingerprints done several times from him only to be rejected by FBI. I learned from tutorials online on how to do it by ourselves, and it definitely came out way better than the officer's work.
CT will come in our way to NY , so thanks. Will get it done from them just to make sure I don't suffer another 3 months of waiting in case if it doesnt get approved.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Jerrie86 said:
Thanks man and unfortunately, the officer who did mine started talking about how one old gentleman had his fingerprints done several times from him only to be rejected by FBI. I learned from tutorials online on how to do it by ourselves, and it definitely came out way better than the officer's work.
CT will come in our way to NY , so thanks. Will get it done from them just to make sure I don't suffer another 3 months of waiting in case if it doesnt get approved.
Are you going to NY Indian consulate for PCC ?

yumi02

Sep 24, 2015
Good for you.... I have asked for the FBI clearance of my husband last Sept 29 but up until now, there is no charge in our credit card.
The FBI replied in our email (2 days ago) that they are opening mails received last Sept 27 but they are finishing those received last Sept 23.

Hope there will be updates before the end of the month...

Has anyone tried to call/email as of today? Are there any updates?

rusticdud said:
FBI received request on 30 September

Card swiped on 10th November

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
Are you going to NY Indian consulate for PCC ?
Yea brother. I will be going next wednesday in the morning to NYC consulate.
And I have already applied for FBI PCC using fingerprints from local police office as well as fingerprints taken at home.
And would be going to an expert for more fingerprints to be sent too just to make sure I do not end up wasting 3 more months if the fingerprints get rejected.

What about you?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Jerrie86 said:
Yea brother. I will be going next wednesday in the morning to NYC consulate.
And I have already applied for FBI PCC using fingerprints from local police office as well as fingerprints taken at home.
And would be going to an expert for more fingerprints to be sent too just to make sure I do not end up wasting 3 more months if the fingerprints get rejected.

What about you?
I got PCC from Indian NYC consulate last Friday.

Few tips:

1. People behind counter prefer cash over money orders.
2. No need to go their first thing in the morning. I entered consulate at 11:10 AM EST and was out with PCC of self and wife at 12:30 PM EST.
3. PCC are issued from an underground office under the consulate. Look for stairs just next to consulate.
4. Even though website says that only Passport issues in NY will get PCC same day. They gave PCC of my wife same day. Her passport was issued from India.

Jerrie86

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
USA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/11/2016
Nomination.....
15/11/2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
I got PCC from Indian NYC consulate last Friday.

Few tips:

1. People behind counter prefer cash over money orders.
2. No need to go their first thing in the morning. I entered consulate at 11:10 AM EST and was out with PCC of self and wife at 12:30 PM EST.
3. PCC are issued from an underground office under the consulate. Look for stairs just next to consulate.
4. Even though website says that only Passport issues in NY will get PCC same day. They gave PCC of my wife same day. Her passport was issued from India.
Thanks man. Appreciate you giving tips. Answered some of the questions I was looking for. Happy holidays!

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
rusticdud said:
I think yours should be swiped in 7 to 10 days. Mine was delivered on Sep 30th and it got swiped last Friday (11/11)
Still nothing for me... :(

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Finally! My credit card swiped today 21st Nov by FBI :)!

Now how long till I get the results? another couple of weeks? And will they intimate us when the send in post?