+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamaJM said:
Just called FBI, our prints were rejected. We sent another one earlier in March, so the waiting continues....ugh.

I will go ahead and submit my application with a LOE.
Ohh sorry to hear. Did you take prints yourself or through professional?

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
aeropostale said:
Hi Blackpearl,

I uploaded my FBI PCC from myCIC portal. While giving me an extension CIC had opened a new link where to upload my PCC document.. Once I submitted/uploaded my PCC.. the status table in myCIC (When you click on the submitted application link) was updated from -> Additional Document Requested -> Submitted.

Did you upload your document in myCIC or sent it via CSE..? if have uploaded via myCIC then the PCC should be in your file without any doubt... if you have raised a CSE to upload your PCC and have received confirmation via email that the information has been added to the file, then also the PCC is attached to your file... (You can use this confirmation mail and the reference number to confim your submission and acknowledgement). If you haven't received the confirmation mail, then I would suggest you to contact IRCC with the reference number of your CSE and request an update and also re-submit your PCC with another CSE...

They can reject your application if they don't receive the requested document unless you have proof that you have submitted the requested document.

All the best..
Very useful and precise tips, aeropostale! Thanks!
Just a question since your timeline shows you've paid RPRF upfront.... Did you have any indication of when you would get PPR? Is PPR also communicated as a message in myCIC?

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NeelaR said:
Very useful and precise tips, aeropostale! Thanks!
Just a question since your timeline shows you've paid RPRF upfront.... Did you have any indication of when you would get PPR? Is PPR also communicated as a message in myCIC?
Hi Neela,

Just a question since your timeline shows you've paid RPRF upfront....

Actually No, I got a message in myCIC to Pay the RPRF..

Did you have any indication of when you would get PPR?

I am a FSW outland applicant. I got my BG Chk updated to "in progress", then in a week I got PPR... For most of the FSW outland categories this is the indication at present..

Is PPR also communicated as a message in myCIC?

Your Registered communication e-mail address.. I've read in a few threads that a few have received through myCIC message.. but presently all are receiving via email..

I hope this helps..

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Dear forum friends,

Is it normal when FBI wrote US address in my FBI PC. Note. I ordered it to be delivered to US address, but I live
in East Europe.

I ordered FBI PC document to be delivered to US address since I need it ASAP, even though I live in East Europe. Now in FBI PC document, it is written USA address and not my actual address. Do you think this might cause any problems? Anyone had similar situation?

Thanks

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
rajibsam said:
Ohh sorry to hear. Did you take prints yourself or through professional?
Thanks Raj!

Yes, we did it ourselves, we didn't know there was an option of professional, until this year when I was reading about getting a professional to do it. They have rejected it twice now. But the ones we sent in March were done by professionals, sent 3 from 3 different places. So hopefully it goes through and we get our PCC :(

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamaJM said:
Thanks Raj!

Yes, we did it ourselves, we didn't know there was an option of professional, until this year when I was reading about getting a professional to do it. They have rejected it twice now. But the ones we sent in March were done by professionals, sent 3 from 3 different places. So hopefully it goes through and we get our PCC :(
Yes it should be fine. All the best!

hyh1004

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My credit card got charged by FBI today. My request was received on December 14.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
All,

I just got off the phone speaking to one of the nice women from FBI customer care who was kind enough to make me understand the processing time or delay, on an average they receive 10,000 requests from all over the world, well if everybody depend on same agency for background checks that explain why the huge processing time and delay, apparently someone who go to tech English in Korea needs a FBI report is one of the many cases. As of now they are processing 15th December she asked me to call in a month time. I have less hope the processing time to go down rather up.

Thx

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanarth said:
All,

I just got off the phone speaking to one of the nice women from FBI customer care who was kind enough to make me understand the processing time or delay, on an average they receive 10,000 requests from all over the world, well if everybody depend on same agency for background checks that explain why the huge processing time and delay, apparently someone who go to tech English in Korea needs a FBI report is one of the many cases. As of now they are processing 15th December she asked me to call in a month time. I have less hope the processing time to go down rather up.

Thx
It seems processing time has come down from 15 weeks to 13 weeks.

marcramo

Dec 5, 2015
Hi guys, first time posting here. This FBI is so mega dramatic. I live in Toronto and finally got my PCC on Tuesday. But funny enough, or should I say torture?, my partner's hasn't come. According to FBI both PCCs were dispatched March 17th. Hers is missing and my deadline is April 2nd. Canada Post won't work Friday and Monday due to Easter and CP thinks is really weird that hers wasn't delivered. Of course, no way of tracking. What a poorly managed essential service.
Timeline:
ITA: End Nov
AOR: Jan 16th
Medicals passed a week later
BG in progress since Feb
April 2nd: FBI PCCs due

FSW inland

tonysu

Feb 25, 2016
Red Wolf said:
PCC's lost in the mail aren't considered lost until 4 weeks for international delivery, due to customs. So hopefully it shows up in 2 more days.
Will FBI be able to re-send it? I have waited for mine around 2.5 weeks, and I really worry about it.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonysu said:
Will FBI be able to re-send it? I have waited for mine around 2.5 weeks, and I really worry about it.
Please check with FBI customer care. They should be able to resend.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
hey guys my credit card was charged yesterday March 11. application received on December 11.
i hope i will get the report in few days.
btw card charging means that my finger prints are approved and they are going to send me report right?

BalaJi-2015

May 23, 2015
sumairak said:
hey guys my credit card was charged yesterday March 11. application received on December 11.
i hope i will get the report in few days.
btw card charging means that my finger prints are approved and they are going to send me report right?

No it's not the case. They charge your CC in both the cases. Might have accepted or rejected. However, you can call the FBI customer care to know the details. All the best.