+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FBI PCC

Nov 7, 2017
I just called FBI today. They are processing applications received on Aug 2-3 now. My application was delivered on Aug 2 but hasn't been updated in their system yet. They've asked me to call back on Thursday because apparently their application volume is high in the beginning of each month and all Aug 2 applications may not have been processed yet.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
My documents were received on 29th July. CC charged on 31st October.
Is there any way to track , as i have not yet received my documents.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
a question regarding PCC - In the credit card payment form. if I check 2x18 us dollars per request, will they send 2 reports? or do i have to only pay 18 total?

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a validity for FBI PCC if I apply for PCC after I leave US and do not enter the country after I get the PCC?
Isn't a PCC only valid for 6 months after the date of issue if you are currently in the country?

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Is there a validity for FBI PCC if I apply for PCC after I leave US and do not enter the country after I get the PCC?
Isn't a PCC only valid for 6 months after the date of issue if you are currently in the country?
If you get it after you leave, as in, if the date of the FBI report is after the date you leave the country, the validity lasts.

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I sent in my FBI package today, but forgot to get a tracking number (sent it via regular mail). Once they receive it, do they acknowledge reckept?

Is a photo of the envelope/ bill enough to be granted an extension? should I send them another request with tracking number for purpose of extension? I have 69 days left

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
I sent in my FBI package today, but forgot to get a tracking number (sent it via regular mail). Once they receive it, do they acknowledge reckept?

Is a photo of the envelope/ bill enough to be granted an extension? should I send them another request with tracking number for purpose of extension? I have 69 days left
They don't acknowledge until the yare opening your timeline packages. For Eg : you send today then it may reach there on 10 now you should call them at 10 -15 February and get an update whether it was reached them or not.

Reactions: paladinav

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017

According to CIC: The PCC is valid for lifetime if you left that country and never visited back and for the country you stay the PCC is valid for 6 months

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
They don't acknowledge until the yare opening your timeline packages. For Eg : you send today then it may reach there on 10 now you should call them at 10 -15 February and get an update whether it was reached them or not.
Thanks for your replay. My question was more about documentation needed to get approved for extension. I onnly have a photo of the envelop, not tracking number etc.
What does one typically use to get an extension.

richacanadapr17

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
Thanks for your replay. My question was more about documentation needed to get approved for extension. I onnly have a photo of the envelop, not tracking number etc.
What does one typically use to get an extension.
Tracking number shows that you have send them the document but if you have photo of envelop you can use that with loe. when is your ITA and last date.

Reactions: paladinav

vjosi

Jun 23, 2017
tirane
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
LANDED..........
18-10-2018
Hi,I received an ITA on October 18th but lately i noticed that my husband needs FBI report and it takes more than 14 weeks to get it. I guess we will not receive it in time for AOR deadline. Is there any chance we can send the forms that we have sent to FBI as proof and complete the application without the FBI clereance? Also should the fingerprint forms be signed by someone? He took the fingerprints in a police station but they wont sign the form.

Akhehicols

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2017
AOR Received.
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
My consultant is asking for a second extension today.... package was delivered to FBI on aug 18th and we have until November 12th to get the PCC in after IRCC requested it. I’ll let you know how it goes! (fingers super crossed)
It would be nice to know how this goes for you Slm1003 as I also plan asking for extension too for a month or so by Nov 20 (being date given by IRCC on Sep 20 for PCC upload). Package was delivered Sep 11 & from the look of things, it might take up to mid-Dec before the processing is done & the PCC dispatched.

Cheers.

Ehi

Reactions: Slm1003