NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Hi Guys,

So I submitted all my documents (including request for extension for FBI PCC) and got an extension which expires on 18th July (so in 2 days) however, I have yet to receive the PCC from USA (it has been mailed out already apparently)

Therefore, I suppose I have no choice but to request for yet another extension

However, my concern is I have no idea where to upload the LOE for extension - when I go to the section where I have to upload the USA PCC, the systems asks for details such as Document Name, Document Number, Country Of Issue, etc (details I obviously don't have yet)

So now my query to you all is: how do I submit my LOE for yet another FBI extension?

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You could have done it earlier with CSE. Now you can upload LOE in mycic and put any number for document number, date etc. Do it before your deadline gets over.

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
I was expecting the PCC before my deadline expires which is why I never requested (or even thought of requesting) another extension

Ofcourse, I wasn't expecting such delays from the FBI (which was a wrong thought in hindsight)

Has anyone got experience of inserting bogus information where it asks for the document information and then attaching the LOE instead of the PCC and got a second extension that way?

I know getting second (or even third/fourth) extensions are common - I just don't know what the typical method of getting those is

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I know people have done that and were given second extension. You may refer to the topics given below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc-t247817.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-us-pcc-which-applications-are-currently-being-processed-t396412.0.html

hshringi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Bangalore, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
23-04-2016
Excellent! Thank you~

I suppose I don't have any other alternatives anyways so I've gone ahead and requested the extension