+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fbi identity history summary(verification details)

jman220

Jan 10, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I'm a citizen of Pakistan who studied and worked in the US but returned to my country. I applied for the identity history summary to serve as PCC for my EE application post ita but I noticed upon receiving the Identity history summary that my passport number is not mentioned on the certificate. It mentions my name, DOB and my old SSN but not my passport number or CNIC which I mentioned as identification on my EE profile. So I need your advice will this be considered acceptable by IRCC for verification? or will I need to get this amended?

canadasj

Star Member
Sep 29, 2023
Hi @jman220

That's correct, the PCC issued by the FBI does not mention the passport number. It only has your name, address, date of birth, and SSN (depending on the option you choose in the application). Also, it's a black-and-white document compared to other countries' PCCs which may be colored. You just need to upload the original PDF document you would have downloaded from the FBI website in your application.

Reactions: jman220

jman220

Jan 10, 2024
Hi @jman220

That's correct, the PCC issued by the FBI does not mention the passport number. It only has your name, address, date of birth, and SSN (depending on the option you choose in the application). Also, it's a black-and-white document compared to other countries' PCCs which may be colored. You just need to upload the original PDF document you would have downloaded from the FBI website in your application.
Thankyou so much!