Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013
Hi there, after 12 years im back to this helpful site that saved me so much time while in my own process. I was sponsored by my husband back then and now I have the opportunity to sponsor my family. I am trying to complete their application but they lived in the states for some years and require FBI clearance. I have started the process online but im having trouble figuring out where they can take the fingerprints in Medellin Colombia.

Similarly, we need documents translated from Spanish to English and wondered if anyone can suggest a place that will translate documents.

any advice is greatly appreciated!

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Hi there, after 12 years im back to this helpful site that saved me so much time while in my own process. I was sponsored by my husband back then and now I have the opportunity to sponsor my family. I am trying to complete their application but they lived in the states for some years and require FBI clearance. I have started the process online but im having trouble figuring out where they can take the fingerprints in Medellin Colombia.

Similarly, we need documents translated from Spanish to English and wondered if anyone can suggest a place that will translate documents.

any advice is greatly appreciated!

Hi Dani,

you don't need fingerprints for this program just yet (IRCC will request it down the road). If you are still in the process of getting police certificates from countries where your applicants live or lived before. I'd suggest sending letter of explanation you are doing that and add screen shots/letter of confirmation or any proof you are still working on that along with the LOE. Don't hold your application for this.

I am creating this thread to have one place to ask questions as well as provide timeline updates of our applications (keeping privacy at first please).

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Feel free to use format below:
YYYY-MM-DD

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-21
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

Reactions: Dani_y28