+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Father's name spelling different in Educational documents and passport

MujtabaM

Dec 1, 2021
Hi guys
My father's name on all Educational docs is written as "Mohmmed" while on the passport its proper "Muhammad". When I went to the passport office (Pakistan) in 2017 and requested them to align it to match the education docs, they declined and presented an official document that stated spelling of Muhammad shall always be written like this in passports.

Will this spelling issue cause any problem ahead in my application? I am currently at NOI stage.
Plz guide

Virdiasr

Nov 27, 2023
Hi guys
My father's name on all Educational docs is written as "Mohmmed" while on the passport its proper "Muhammad". When I went to the passport office (Pakistan) in 2017 and requested them to align it to match the education docs, they declined and presented an official document that stated spelling of Muhammad shall always be written like this in passports.

Will this spelling issue cause any problem ahead in my application? I am currently at NOI stage.
Plz guide
Hello Dear,

I am also in similar situation and have to submit my documents post ITA. Did it worked for you? Please respond.