+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Father is being detained and we're being deported!

frolic

Jul 21, 2008
You don't know that.
Since they have paperwork and landing papers yes I DO know they didn't break the laws we are discussing.

With no other options, perfectly good justification. Most people would. I would. You wouldn't. That's what makes us different.
There is no such thing as NO other options. Turning to a life of crime to fix a problem is just replacing one problem with another. Just goes to show your lack of judgment and poor moral compass.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Please Please please This Forum is to help people Trying to immigrate, people with immigration issues looking for answers etc. If you do not know the answer to someone's questions kindly do not reply to their post and keep your thoughts to yourself. You do not know why and how people find themselves in their situations.Nobody but God is perfect.One small mistake might cause somebody a great deal of their life.So if you can't help someone Peace out.

To those with issues Please Trust God not humans.

frolic

Jul 21, 2008
Yes exactly...people trying to immigrate. Not people trying to sneak across the border or overstay their visa or get into fake marriages just to get into the country.

frolic

Jul 21, 2008
I am speaking out for the law abiding immigrants who do not break ANY laws to come to Canada. People like my wife, my father, my grandmother. Justifying "breaking the law" because they covet their neighbors wealth is just dumb rationalization and bleeding heart liberalism.