+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fastest way to become a PR in Canada

poissonmagique

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What's the fastest way to become a PR in Canada, and please share your experiences on how long it took, and the things you had to overcome if you have any. Would like to live there as soon as possible.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poissonmagique said:
What's the fastest way to become a PR in Canada, and please share your experiences on how long it took, and the things you had to overcome if you have any. Would like to live there as soon as possible.
Since the Fast track Immigration has started, getting PR for Canada is faster than ever before.Still too many are waiting in the old system . If you meet the requirements as specified in the CIC website, try your luck under FSW category.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

Khanboy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
Dear Khan Baba and All,

Have a good look on employment opp in Canada. There not enough to do there. Varies from profession to profession. People end up doing taxi driving there. Think of a place with better Opportunities like Australia, UK , States etc. As running after immigration can make your life miserable and away from profession and of course family problems as well. I will present a few cases here as gathering information that people doing well back home like doctors, eng. lawyers are driving taxi for good 5 years or more in Canada or doing temporary jobs there.

Dont criticize me for the post infact I will welcome open discussions with fab. idea and critical comments.

Cheers
Khanboy

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khanboy said:
Dear Khan Baba and All,

Have a good look on employment opp in Canada. There not enough to do there. Varies from profession to profession. People end up doing taxi driving there. Think of a place with better Opportunities like Australia, UK , States etc. As running after immigration can make your life miserable and away from profession and of course family problems as well. I will present a few cases here as gathering information that people doing well back home like doctors, eng. lawyers are driving taxi for good 5 years or more in Canada or doing temporary jobs there.

Dont criticize me for the post infact I will welcome open discussions with fab. idea and critical comments.

Cheers
Khanboy
Hi khanboy, In fact I don't like to make some posts here about the truth what I found here, which may perhaps discourage those who are eagerly looking for chances to get into this country by clearing all the obstacles and impedements infront. My view is that let every one try their fortune here. Some one may win without much problems whereas those unlucky has to struggle hard.

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Fastest way to get PR is to apply at New Delhi center,visa could be granted in 3 to 4 months.

Writing it to lighten people's mood.

Have fun