+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fast track:those who rcv AOR from CHC and awaitng medical leter please join

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
i have also recv AOR from local CHC with new file number,
can any of u tell me about online status, mine status is in process and we have started working on your case on 7th april 2009,
my office also recvd call last week from local CHC inquiring about my job responsibilities
pl hnv, other inform their online status, i hope we will rcv medical in three weeks time

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
i have recieved aor two weeks ago, still waiting anxiously for medical request.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Hi Rajraja,

Its almost been a month since I sent my docs to local CHC but as of now I haven't received AOR. I sent my docs to New Delhi office a month back. Can you please tell where did you send your docs and dates?

atif_butt

Feb 11, 2009
can u please confirm that did u submit a full application to CHC Islamabad.If you did, then when did you apply exactly and how lond did it take you to receive AOR.As its been two weeks I submitted a full application and still no response.

Thanks for your help in anticipation.

Atif

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
i recv my aor from islamabad two weeks before after one month of submitting docs.
u people can try to check ur on line status with aor number from sydny. once the new file number from CHC is alloted, as u entered for status, u will find two status, one old saying "withdrawn", and other "in process", once updated, so even if u dont recv aor and process on ur file has started ,u can check it with old file number as well.
those who already recieve AOR from CHCs please confirm.

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Earlier I was able to see my status "withdrawn" for AOR received from Sydney but after a couple of weeks even that was not working. Whenver I enter my file no. it gives my this message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"..

narinder1981

Star Member
Jan 6, 2009
Shanbaba, you said "i recv my aor from islamabad two weeks before after one month of submitting docs." its not clear. Does it mean that you received AOR after 1 and half month or just in 2 weeks? Please clarify..

pipa

Mar 23, 2009
I have my new AOR from CHC but I cant see my status online. Can you guys please tell me the web address of the we site where u check ur status?

Thnks!

shanbaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2009
narinder1981 said:
Shanbaba, you said "i recv my aor from islamabad two weeks before after one month of submitting docs." its not clear. Does it mean that you received AOR after 1 and half month or just in 2 weeks? Please clarify..
narindra
it took one month and 2-3 days btwn document send to chc and acknowledgement with new file number recieved.

hnv

Apr 7, 2009
my on line status is also "in process", any one recieve medical request?
if yes
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese inform.