Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-07-2016
sumitpal22 said:
HELLO EVERYBODY, WE HAVE CREATED A NEW POST FOR EVERYONE FACING PROBLEM IN SUBMITTING EE APPLICATION ONLINE. PLEASE MAKE USE OF THIS FORUM EXCLUSIVE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY.

1)LINK FOR ELIGIBILITY CHECK. http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp (CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY BY ANSWERING FEW QUESTION ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION, AGE, FAMILY ETC.)

2)LINK FOR REGISTRATION:- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (Here click CONTINUE TO GCKEY)

3) LINK FOR JOB BANK REGISTRATION:- http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 (CLICK "TRY JOB MATCH")

FAQs ABOUT EE

1) APLLIED FOR FSW CAN I APPLY FOR EE?

ANS:- YES YOU CAN ITS OK!

2) APPLYING AS A COUPLE DO I REQUIRE MY WIFE'S ECA REPORT?

ANS:- IT IS OPTIONAL, IF YOU WISH TO CLAIM POINTS FOR YOUR WIFE IT IS ADVISED TO GET YOUR WIFES ECA OTHERWISE YOU MAY LOSE PRECIOUS POINTS.

3) ENGLISH SCORE ELIGIBILITY?

ANS:- IT IS SAME AS FSW BUT HIGHER YOU HAVE THE SCORE BETTER POINTS YOU WILL GET IN EE.

4) NO SURNAME IN PASSPORT?

ANS:- ENTER YOUR GIVEN NAME IN FAMILY NAME FIELD AND WRITE "NOT APPLICABLE" IN GIVEN NAME FIELD.

5) FOR THOSE WHO GET ERROR AFTER CLICKING SIGN PLEASE CHECK ALL YOUR NAME FIELDS ARE FILLED IN THE SIGN STAGE.

6) DO I NEED A JOB OFFER TO APPLY?

ANS:- NO, YOU CAN APPLY EVEN WITHOUT A JOB OFFER, BUT YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER YOURSELF FOR JOB BANK. BUT HAVING A JOB OFFER CERTAINLY INCREASES YOUR CHANCES MANY FOLDS!

7) I HAVE APPLIED FOR FSW BUT I DONT HAVE A UCI YET, WHAT TO DO?

ANS:- EVEN IF YOU HAVE APPLIED FOR FSW AND YOU DONT HAVE A UCI YET, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAY NO WHEN IT ASKS FOR WHETHER YOU HAVE APPLIED BEFORE?

8.) FOR THOSE WHO ARE FACING INELIGIBILITY!

MAIN REASON COULD BE YOUR IELTS SCORE AND WORK EXPERIENCE!

9) WORK EXPERIENCE IS COUNTED FOR ONLY ONE OCCUPATION YOU ARE INTENDING TO APPLY!
e.g IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE= 1 YEAR IN 1212, 1 YEAR IN 2148, 2 YEARS IN 0911 AND YOUR INTENDED OCCUPATION IS 0911, ONLY YOUR TWO YEARS EXPERIENCES WILL BE ACCOUNTED FOR, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO MENTION ALL YOUR OCCUPATION WHILE FILLING UP THE ONLINE FORM.

10) DO I NEED TO MENTION MY SCHOOL EDUCATION TOO IN EDUCATION PART?

ANS:- NO, YOU ONLY NEED TO MENTION YOUR SECONDARY & POST SECONDARY EDUCATION DETAILS ONLY.
E.G YOUR BACHELORS DEGREE, YOUR MASTERS DEGREE AND YOUR DOCTORAL.

11) HOW DO I KNOW MY SCORE?

ANS:- YOUR SCORE WILL APPEAR ONCE YOU SUBMIT THE FORM ONLINE AND YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA!

12) CAN I MAE CHANGES TO MY APPLICATION AFTER SUBMISSION?

ANS:- YES OFCOURCE YOU CAN, JUST CLICK ON THE "VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION" BUTTON BELOW YOUR MESSAGE TAB AND UPDATE WHATEVER INFORMATION YOU WANT!

13) EE profile has a question in experience section that when did u become qualified to practice in this occupation.

ANS:- IT IS ACTUALLY THE DATE WHEN YOU STARTED WORKING IN THAT OCCUPATION!

14) DO I NEED TO REGISTER WITH JOB BANK FIRST FOR APPLYING IN EE?

ANS:- NO ,YOU HAVE TO REGISTER FOR EE FIRST THEN LINK YOUR EE APPLICATION WITH JOB BANK BY ENTERING YOUR EE REF CODE WHILE REGISTERING FOR JOB BANK.

15) Do I get points for my relatives living in Canada?

ANS:- No, You wont get any points for that! But you have to mention if any in the online application .

16) Job Seeker validation code not received?

ANS:- wait for second message in your Message tab, it will contain a pdf and contains your 1. Express Entry profile number & 2. Job Seeker validation code.

sanybhai

Feb 21, 2014
I started my skilled job in March, 2014 full time. yesterday i got an update in my EE profile that I am already eligible for CEC and FSW. it also awarded me for 1 yr exp. points (35). my hours are already more than 1560 hours. but its not 1 year yet. I guess the system is counting march to feb 1 year. anyhow it worked well for me. but I didn't receive any email saying that I am in the pool. Does everyone get an email saying they are in the pool? any thoughts on this situation experts.

Num

Dec 3, 2011
For NOC Code 2147(Computer Engineer) which option should I select for "Level of Education", from below listed?

1. Bachelor's Degree or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institute

2. Master's degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Num said:
For NOC Code 2147(Computer Engineer) which option should I select for "Level of Education", from below listed?

1. Bachelor's Degree or a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school or other institute

2. Master's degree or professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
What is your last degree?

haven30

Feb 2, 2015
need help... i dont know whats wrong with my education points.. im not getting any. been trying to save and exit and even edit for several times and still 0 points... please help need this points badly. thanks much!

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
haven30 said:
need help... i dont know whats wrong with my education points.. im not getting any. been trying to save and exit and even edit for several times and still 0 points... please help need this points badly. thanks much!
Tell us what you are filling in firstly. Also have you done the ECA? without that EE profile is incomplete.
Only add education for which you have done the ECA.

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Same question level of education?? ONE 4 year b.tech degree and one year canadian diploma !! Eca done with degree !!

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
haven30 said:
If you haven't done an ECA you will get 0 points for education.

kvn

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
A question for EE for the education and work experience sections:

Q1) Do I need to mention my high school certificate or work experience that I know won't get me any points?

Q2) Would skipping these details be seen as misrepresentation?

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
Experts a question on sealed transcripts for express entry
1. Do I need to send individual mark sheets +consolidated /provisional memorandum+ original degree (OD) for WES evaluation ? Or any one is enough
2.WES is charging nearly 80$ to send reciept, do we need original reciept or I can download it from their website?

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
Bhagya123 said:
Experts a question on sealed transcripts for express entry
1. Do I need to send individual mark sheets +consolidated /provisional memorandum+ original degree (OD) for WES evaluation ? Or any one is enough
2.WES is charging nearly 80$ to send reciept, do we need original reciept or I can download it from their website?
Experts...... please help

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
I am planning for CEC Express Entry
I have a master degree in Canada, and bachelor degree from back home, (I have not yet evaluate my bachelor degree), Also I have 1 year canadian experience
During EE profile questionnaire, I mentioned that I have bachelor from back home, however, when it is asking whether the bachelor is evaluated or not I chose "NO". Surprisingly, I saw the following scores, ( Apparently my unevaluated bachelor degree is recognized)

Skill transferability- Education: 50
Skill transferability- Foreign work experience : 0

I updated the education part, this time I chose "Yes" for the evaluation of bachelor, with a fake report number, I saw no changes in the score.
I am confused now whether I really need to evaluate my bachelor degree or not as I see no changes in score?
your suggestion is appreciated.

Minzi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2014
Has anyone got invite for their EE file? I think its useless for the people who do not have a job offer.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
For question 13, about the date you qualify for the job, is it the date you started to work in Canada or the date you first started working in the field? For example if you were a computer programmer and had been working in the UK for 10 years and then moved to Canada last year. Do you put down Feb 2005 or Feb 2014?

Just want to make sure I understand this correctly. Thanks!