+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FAQ

dhrubo_7016

May 31, 2011
I applied for Canada skilled worker immigration on 2nd May 2010. They replied me on 14th October 2010 for my papers. I send my all documents on 14th January 2011. But still I don't get any news or information from CIC that my file is OK or NOT. They are telling me, my file is pending review...

In this situation can any body suggest or tell me pls, how would I know, what about my file is or what is its position or when I can get the real answer that CIC is processing my file ?????

Pls suggest me .....

Thanks

Robin

dhrubo_7016 said:
Thanks a lot for ur reply. For ur information my NOC is 1111 & the visa office is Singapore Visa Office..
Dear Robin ! I am also a Pre-june 2010 applicant of New Delhi Visa Office. i received a reply from CHC New Delhi for an email sent on 16.07.2011 for application status of my pre june application.I wanted to share with u. regards. here is the email reply : Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to you after your application was received by our office. Your application is currently in a queue awaiting initial review.

Unless we have specifically asked you to do so, you are not required to submit any documentation at this time. Our office will contact you to provide the required supporting documentation for the assessment of your application.
If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after 27 February 2008 and before 26 June 2010, your application will take two years or more to be processed.
Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.
This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011. As a result, applicants will wait two years or more to be processed.
If you wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Your application forms and fees guarantee your place in the processing queue. Your file is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received in our office. As we are not yet ready to review your file, you are not required send any documents in support of your application. Since your application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates on your file. When we are ready to review your file, we will send a document request letter to you using the contact information we have on your file. That letter will list all documents required to continue processing your application.

Until we contact you, the only information you are required to provide us in order to update your application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in your family composition
- Request to withdraw your application and refund the application fees
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to your representation

If you wish to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative, available at this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp, must be completed and signed by you then sent to our office. In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote your file number, full name, and date of birth.

For information about processing times, please visit the following link to our website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please refer to the CIC website at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02a-skilled-fed.asp

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

LM
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, passport number and file number in your message

dhrubo_7016

May 31, 2011
Thank u so much brother for ur cooperation.

I read the letter...

So, we have 2 wait. Isn't it ??

If u got any news or information bout ur file or this type of matter, I m requesting u, pls forward that to my mail . My mail id dhrubo_7016@yahoo.com

God bless u ...

Thanks

Robin

dhrubo_7016 said:
Thank u so much brother for ur cooperation.

I read the letter...

So, we have 2 wait. Isn't it ??

If u got any news or information bout ur file or this type of matter, I m requesting u, pls forward that to my mail . My mail id dhrubo_7016 @ yahoo.com

God bless u ...

Thanks

Robin
U r welcome Robin. As my NOC still in demand , i had sent a new application under MI-3 on 23.08.2011. When i will get Positive nod from CIC, i am considering to withdraw my previous application.Cheers.